Wii vs. RECON

mbaxx

first time i tought i'm gonna enjoy watching this war....but nahh.
Wii are butchers and Recon sheeps. that first "regular member", as u named him, had a 15 lvl farm in a 2.800 points village....this tribe is just a sitting duck and Wii has a MCG against it....

congratz Wii but you should stop this war just to humiliate them.

DeletedUser

To be honest we were expecting better too. We knew that the war was ours to lose, but we expected more resistance. Just keep in mind that we haven't even passed the 24 hour mark yet, there is still lots of time for things to get interesting.

Things aren't looking all that promising though, even one member that we were dealing with doesn't think very highly of the tribe:

XXXX today at 20:53
Well looks like peace talks have broken down and I got cleared because of the great decisions my tribe makes :/ anyway nice talking to you and being in this area for a while, hopefully I find a better place on the rim.

I know I speak for everyone when we wish him well. He was a nice guy stuck in a tribe that made the wrong decisions and started a fight it couldn't win.

DeletedUser48135

Could you ask that baron if there was a tribe memo for everyone to not dodge attacks?

spartan clan

hello any RECON around? this doesnt HAVE to be a 1 sided topic just because we posted it.

DeletedUser

the funny bit is one of the reports had 3 players supporting or 2 and his own troops and still only managed 500 sp and sw, why bother stacking that much :lol:

spartan clan

first time i tought i'm gonna enjoy watching this war....but nahh.
Wii are butchers and Recon sheeps. that first "regular member", as u named him, had a 15 lvl farm in a 2.800 points village....this tribe is just a sitting duck and Wii has a MCG against it....

congratz Wii but you should stop this war just to humiliate them.

not trying to start an argument here but his farm could be higher than 15....the militia bonus stops at 15 meaning 300 militia is the most you can have, in fact i know his farm is higher than 15

DeletedUser

Perhaps I'll send Recon a message informing them of the topic, I dislike one sided conversations.

mbaxx

not trying to start an argument here but his farm could be higher than 15....the militia bonus stops at 15 meaning 300 militia is the most you can have, in fact i know his farm is higher than 15

my bad then....but even if u are right and his farm was higher.....400 spears and 150 swords?

spartan clan

yes as his defense his offense is actually quite strong but its about to be backtimed so it will no longer exist either

DeletedUser

I almost feel that I have to apologize for continuing to post these reports...

The village that started the war:

[SPOIL]
ElmarxDClear.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Someone didn't want to lose that village :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh I do love our tribe, the only way to describe the destructive force is with the metaphor of a Wii-mote being thrown through a TV
:icon_twisted:

imori

Oh I do love our tribe, the only way to describe the destructive force is with the metaphor of a Wii-mote being thrown through a TV
:icon_twisted:

I vote we put that on our profile.

Wii - Destroying your TVs since (tribe form date).

DeletedUser

And begin1987 has now restarted. That makes 2 in just over 12 hours for those who are keeping count.

spartan clan

wish we could show you conquers of RECON vills but they keep restarting :/

DeletedUser

This is very entertaining....

Great job WII....
do you even have any attacks on you :p

spartan clan

This is very entertaining....

Great job WII....
do you even have any attacks on you :p

weve had 2 REAL attacks that i know of could be a few more but all or most are being backtimed mostly fakes and half hearted scouts sent at me im not even backtiming an attack on me im backtiming an attack on a tribemate

and thank you