Wii vs. RECON

spartan clan

seems this war is just about over RECON have dropped over 20k points and we have seen very little retaliation

DeletedUser98430

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

In this context that would be the one holding most ex RECON villages.

imori

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

In this context that would be the one holding most ex RECON villages.

Actually if you read the declaration, it says I get 20 of the prettiest women. Now I have weird tastes in pretty, and have been known to be a chubby chaser. This being said, I think the fat lady will be a bit too busy to sing, if you catch my drift.

My apologies in advance for any issues this causes with our victory.

DeletedUser92753

Actually if you read the declaration, it says I get 20 of the prettiest women. Now I have weird tastes in pretty, and have been known to be a chubby chaser. This being said, I think the fat lady will be a bit too busy to sing, if you catch my drift.

My apologies in advance for any issues this causes with our victory.

+1, nicely put :lol:

imori

Wii has officially passed RECON in K36!

1 Wii 61.978 23
2 RECON 61.734 32

DeletedUser

WOOOW! Go us ;)

Its been bugging me that they were so high up on that list for a while =/

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say that this war is all but over.. And that the only thing left is mopping up..

DeletedUser

It seems parts of RECON are defecting and starting a new tribe:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It seems parts of RECON are defecting and starting a new tribe:icon_rolleyes:

Seeing as I am to lazy to look, who is this new tribe that former RECON are making? And they should know better that just hiding under a different name doesn't stop Wii from going after them. So I presume that this war is not yet over seeing that this new tribe is supposedly forming from Ex-RECON?

spartan clan

SAMCRO is the new tribe and they are the players that are giving us the most trouble which is still not much, much more of RECON has left for sip FAIL and other surrounding tribes

DeletedUser

sorry my moron to little brother wrote that shit.

simple recon leaders totaly failed hard they didnt now shit about warfare and left the first sign of war. end of story

Last edited by a moderator:

imori

okey listen im just a pretty 17 years old girl in here and trying to find some gentlemen<3 seriusly just kidding?

some peoples asked me why recon dont fight back let me say it in this simple humble words.

RECON didnt HAVE ANY LEADERS!!!!(edit)
recon screwed cus the leadership are 10 years old kids that dont care what happens they just restarted before the start of the war!
and they dont now what co ordinate is!
(I dont now to<3 why so serius) hahaha<3
I got messages when ppls are whining in forums they cant co operate they cant play together they cant listen to the leaders the leaders cant speak english they got weird rules most have 100 sword 100 spears minium etc etc. you see my point? sitting and waiting for the claim?

/cheers and nice one wii your cool<3

What?

DeletedUser

RECON didnt HAVE ANY LEADERS!!!!(edit)
recon screwed cus the leadership are 10 years old kids that dont care what happens they just restarted before the start of the war!
and they dont now what co ordinate is!
(I dont now to<3 why so serius) hahaha<3
I got messages when ppls are whining in forums they cant co operate they cant play together they cant listen to the leaders the leaders cant speak english they got weird rules most have 100 sword 100 spears minium etc etc. you see my point? sitting and waiting for the claim?

RECON did not have any leaders!
RECON got us into trouble because the leaders are 10 years old kids that don't care about what happens, they just restarted before the start of the war!
And they do not know how to co-ordinate us!
I got PMs from people whining on the forums they they can't co-operate, they can't play together, they can't listen to the leaders, the leaders can't speak English and they have weird rules such as: Having 100 spears and 100 swords minimun, etc. You see my point? Sitting and waiting for the claim?

(I don't want to troll you by this, just trying to clarify)

- K3vos

DeletedUser

It was not the leaders that screwed you guys.

It was the 90% of you that voted to keep ElmarxD. If you knew the organization of the tribe was so bad you should voted against keeping ElmarxD and convinced your tribe mates to do the same. Or even better, you should have left the tribe long before this war ever came around.

On the topic of leaders I'd just like to point out that even their Duke Sant1ago has fled the tribe and joined SAMCRO. Is there anything more pathetic than a leader taking his tribe into a war and then running like a dog as soon as things turn bad?

You cannot run from us.

[SPOIL]
SAMCROMemberList.jpg
[/SPOIL]

We will come for you.

Lest there be any RECON members reading this I shall say this: Disband your tribe and we might not cat or noble all of you. ElmarxD has fled along with your coward duke Sant1ago and our real fight is with them.

The outcome of this war if you insist on refusing our demands is obvious:

[SPOIL]
image.php
[/SPOIL]

I hope for your sakes that you make the right choice.

DeletedUser

nioe you look at tw stats to mutch.
ive seen all damn messages and some friends had ally with recon before they failed and Ive seen the freaking caos. the tribe was waiting to get killed no question about it..

a tribe 10 times weaker could have killed recon with ease.

DeletedUser

RECON has now disbanded and the war is over. It lasted exactly 2 days 10:26:45 and resulted in a gain of 5 villages for Wii and no losses.

We will now focus on the refugees who fled the tribe rather than stand and fight. There's nothing worse than a coward!

Sant1ago and co, that means you.

Last edited by a moderator: