Wisdom and BA war STATS only thread!

DeletedUser

It would be great if we could keep this a stats only post and keep it civil and free from mudslinging.

I feel pretty sure that all of us would like to see some player to player bridges built and get back to enjoying the game for what it is meant to be, a war game, and not the political smear, slugging and personal sniping/bitching match that W17 has become over the last 4-5 months.

I have been thinking today that the older ones of us here should keep in mind the example we set to the younger members of the TW community. So with that in mind should we not try to show that we can all play a game in a sportsman like way?

If it does descend it to the same old same old, I guess most of us will simply stop posting in this thread, i know that i will.

Please keep this only to Wisdom and BA stats, regardless of any opinions on whether other tribes should or should not be included.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [BA]
Players:

Timeframe: 15/10/2009 20:00:00 to 27/11/2009 23:10:29

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,020
Side 2: 2,986
Difference: 3,034

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 496
Side 2: 339
Difference: 157

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 58,319,107
Side 2: 28,743,836
Difference: 29,575,271

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,798,487
Side 2: 3,144,536
Difference: 1,653,951

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, thread copier!!!

you realised you just gave inty and MM free rein to argue about those stats? *sigh*

DeletedUser

Lol.. well after your thread worked so well in getting people to chat on friendly terms, i thought i would try a tougher nut to crack ;)..

I think though that it will only be one person arguing on here, i don’t think anyone else will bother replying :D

DeletedUser

i'll argue with you!

you talk too much about your paintball :mad:

we get it, you play paintball, get over it :)

DeletedUser

Have i told you that i played for one of the top 3 teams in Europe? Or how many and what type of Paintball guns i have? :lol:

Quintus Fabius Maximus

I'm not sure I'm a fan of [BA] nobling 18.20% of there total conquers on Wisdom/Wise, whereas Wisdom/Wise are only nobling 7.60%. Focus more Wisdom!

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I'm a fan of [BA] nobling 18.20% of there total conquers on Wisdom/Wise, whereas Wisdom/Wise are only nobling 7.60%. Focus more Wisdom!

We are warring 3 other tribes too Q.. and a major mop up in the east :D... it will come dont worry..

DeletedUser

We are warring 3 other tribes too Q.. and a major mop up in the east :D... it will come dont worry..

So does [BA] (probably having the most war declaration in the world war), but never mind...

DeletedUser

Doesnt take much to get some peoples backs up now does.. sigh.. but maybe i read the 'tone' of the replys wrong.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser5110

we only share a little boarder, you cant expect anything massive yet till the "wall" between us has been broken

DeletedUser

And how many tribes are [BA] at war with? 13th? *np*?

Think before you speak.

Oh Q don't worry we are getting rid of their allies first. We'll save our members one day over there.

DeletedUser

13th are at war with wisdom, wise s, 100I..... that be 3 to me.

*np* are against, BoS,BoK,BoC,BoM??

DeletedUser

Ummm.. hmmm.. ahhh.. ok i have thought and all i have to say is.. i find it funny how people want to make more out of a comment on what Wisdom are doing right now... durrrr:icon_rolleyes:

Sorry maybe i should have mentioned BA as well in some respect so there didn’t feel like i have forgotten about them..
SO here you go… BA are such bad boys and do and say terrible things about other tribes.

Integritous

I think I am finally about to post something that MM Hun won't flame!:icon_razz:

It seems to me that, given the geography, those stats by BA are pretty remarkable. They are nobling up close but with limited numbers of active players in theatre: for them to be even CLOSE at this stage is a sign of the strength of those players. Particular kudos to the work of Zawodny.

OMG I didn't! (yeah, I did) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

well done inty, you just became the bigger man :)

and yes it struck me that players like regent55, zilee, zawodny, lordbatman etc... are doing remarkable work

DeletedUser

I think I am finally about to post something that MM Hun won't flame!:icon_razz:

It seems to me that, given the geography, those stats by BA are pretty remarkable. They are nobling up close but with limited numbers of active players in theatre: for them to be even CLOSE at this stage is a sign of the strength of those players. Particular kudos to the work of Zawodny.

Woa, you sure you're feeling alright there? :icon_biggrin:

netjakdim

Lets face it every tribe at this stage is invovled in multiple wars at the moment and even if some tribes are not directly at war there are probably a player or two that are having some local skirmishes. pretty much anyone that is left should have some form of decent skill or else has an ungodly amount of time to spend on the computer **Looks at self and smiles**
I have come to notice though that some of us get more enjoyment out of fussing on the forums as it does seem to be some kind of intellectual stimulation. I find these posts by Inty congratulating a BA member quite refreshing and showing the true personality of the person I see in PM's but in a way I find it quite disheartening as I fell a wave of Hugging coming on. : P

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Dear, God

DeletedUser

I think we are all going to end up playing tribal hugs :D.. well maybe not MM.. lol..