WisE declares on Spank

• Thread starter DeletedUser57892
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser87937

LOL, just listening to the fact that he has been playing for 3 years and this is the kind of results, villages and post that he can make... i recon my 10 years old niece can do better than him...

DeletedUser

some stats report please:icon_twisted:

Good luck to all sides:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

^^ my votes on WisE

Side 1:
Tribes: WisE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SPANK
Players:

Timeframe: 01/05/2010 23:52:00 to 04/05/2010 15:57:32

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,706
Side 2: 32,701
Difference: 8,995

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm going to have to really break this one up since it is mostly just a bunch of ignorant rambling.

For you, I believe that, but that is only because you lack the capacity to make it practical and to make it work for you. Others of us do not suffer the same disability you experience.

What has happened so far? Has your and debeer's hate done anything to damage me in game? As of right now, the only thing you accomplished is making empty claims.

And what do you call your posting? It has been nothing but a huge ego trip for you and your tribe.

Where did I ever imply that it was physics? (To give you a hint: I didn't. However, you think that by comparing it to a somewhat difficult subject you can lessen it's true impact. Guess what, you can't.) In fact, I believe I once compared it to a college level persuasive writing class, but thats about as high as I would go with it. Regardless, the fact remains that people who can use it to their advantage will always and forever beat the ignorant posters like you who have no clue what the hell they are doing here.
No, actual playing skill, activity, good personal relationship with local important players make you successful not kissing ass on a forum with random players.

For someone posting their first post he sure did a hell of a lot better than you with your nearly three years of experience making yourself look like a fool.

The epitome of fail in this game is an ignorant poster like you who does not realize that their actions in-game do not always speak louder than their rambling diatribes on these forums.

I know nothing of you in game except that your points are almost equal to your OD, which is never a good thing when you have 5 villages total. I would be careful in the future from shouting at people to go and play the game when your record isn't exactly all that stellar yourself.

How is it my fault the people around me dont build troops and i dont go around attacking random villages for the sake of od score.

However, I know everything I ever need to know about you from your posting here. You are one of these players that can't keep up with the PnP, so you dismiss it as nothing because you are not capable of making it work for you like you know others can.

Yes. Something substantial. I guess we should all emulate the fine posting skills you have exhibited throughout this thread.
Sorry i cba to take time to make long posts which make no difference what so ever.

Pyker that just might make him cry.
You are just piggy back riding on pyker's posts lol

DeletedUser

I can say the same about you:icon_rolleyes:

if you are going to flame at least write something substantial.

Our tribe's image will be solidified when we beat every tribe that declares on us. If someone truly cares about their tribe, they learn to play properly.

Ok something substantial.
I have had 3 tribes approach me in game or on skype for diplomacy for the simple reason of my forum presence. Yes diplomacy is done on skype but in a lot of cases it starts right here in the PnP.

Now how many tribes have approached you for diplomacy due to your presence on the forums. I doubt any have.

DeletedUser

Can this just get closed now? It's just an embarrassing flame war now =P

DeletedUser

Hmm.... I'm going to give this thread a few more days... if it doesn't seem useful (i.e. if the stats never change) and it only causes flame wars it will definitely be closed.

However, meanwhile I do advice the posters of this thread to try to stay more on topic as it is a thin line between criticizing a player for their role in a tribe and criticizing a player period :p .

Take personal flame wars to the PMs if needed be.

Thank you,

=^-^=

MissKittieCat

DeletedUser

^^ my votes on WisE

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SPANK
Players:

Timeframe: 01/05/2010 23:52:00 to 04/05/2010 15:57:32

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1

image.php

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,706
Side 2: 32,701
Difference: 8,995

image.php

image.php

:icon_eek:

Well, so much for dihead's big talk. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So much for Darknightwing and WISE's declaration!
Apparently i misread and they declared to do nothing!

While I agree with you, I find it very hard to understand how your trbe hasn't done anything either, considering you massively outnumber them in K47 and you are suppossedly better players who don't noble only barbs. (Last I checked, WisE members weren't barbs, were they?:icon_rolleyes:) I mean, aren't WisE a bunch of noobs? Surely a tribe as great as Spank, with such quality in0game players as diheadwarlord, can noble a single village from the tribe that declared war on them, right?

As far as I see it, both sides have failed. WisE, so far, has failed to act upon their intentions(Or at least get attacks through. Not sure on the OD gains since the declaration) and Spank has failed to live up the their self-created hype.

DeletedUser

So much for Darknightwing and WISE's declaration!
Apparently i misread and they declared to do nothing!

LOL...

So far this thread has pretty much been a cry fest with a side of empty threats. Go SPANK if this war ever starts!

DeletedUser57892

If all of you read the first post you would know that we did not expect any results in our favor the first few months. Further more we stated that for the most part all we can do is hold until more of our players are closer. As far as Spank not doing anything that is surprising.

Do not fear there will be stats involved, but like posted in the declaration our position is weak in k47. So it wont be for a few months before the real war starts.

DeletedUser

Wait, If you're name is Noam Chompsky then you are a chomsky fan... so since neither tribe interests me... at all and I know nothing about either now I'm just going to vote for the tribe being headed by the Chomsky Fan

Go Spank XD

DeletedUser

Well as a member of o*wise and then Spank, i can totally without doubt state that Noam is a noob and has no idea. He is rude, has no respect and his idea of democracy and diplomacy is about the same as Stalin..I was baron of Spank but quit for no reason other than i wont work hard for a guy who cant play....
I wish Wise well. Go get them. Its a shame as some of Spank are good guys and there are a couple that are good players, the rest can only scout.
oh and before starts saying i was a spy for Wise that isnt true...

louisachewit

Well as a member of o*wise and then Spank, i can totally without doubt state that Noam is a noob and has no idea. He is rude, has no respect and his idea of democracy and diplomacy is about the same as Stalin..I was baron of Spank but quit for no reason other than i wont work hard for a guy who cant play....
I wish Wise well. Go get them. Its a shame as some of Spank are good guys and there are a couple that are good players, the rest can only scout.
oh and before starts saying i was a spy for Wise that isnt true...

Yes of course Noam is a noob. He is the biggest Noob ever.

No... The reason Wooke0 left was because she could not keep up with all the mandatory support and other stuff. She has stated no good reason of what I can see to leave the tribe. She does not even support Wise. She only joined them since she has no where else to go. She forgot to mention in this comment saying she wanted to join SPANK again and then got rejected.

DeletedUser

seeing as this is a thread about war, in a game about war...it seems like someone should post something about at least one of the tribes attacking/being attacked. SO....results over the past week.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PWN~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 6
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 21,938
Difference: 21,938

image.php

[/spoil]

congratulations to the northern members of ~PWN~. If this is any indication, SPANK will do just fine, noobs or not.

[in an off-topic note...I have been chided for not having a siggy by more than one person. So...if someone wants to make one (that, well..you know..pwn's) I'll be happy to use it and give you credit]

DeletedUser

seeing as this is a thread about war, in a game about war...it seems like someone should post something about at least one of the tribes attacking/being attacked. SO....results over the past week.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PWN~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 6
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 21,938
Difference: 21,938

image.php

[/spoil]

congratulations to the northern members of ~PWN~. If this is any indication, SPANK will do just fine, noobs or not.

[in an off-topic note...I have been chided for not having a siggy by more than one person. So...if someone wants to make one (that, well..you know..pwn's) I'll be happy to use it and give you credit]
yep, ~pwn~ will be the one to cause wise's demise not spank.

DeletedUser

Hey diheadwarlord, I just wanted to congratulate you on your award.

John_Edward_awarded_on_South_Park.jpg

DeletedUser

So, predicting the future of a tribe with factual data is a douche thing to do lol.

Better make sure you dont fall off the bandwagon

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Something you have completely ignored for this entire thread. That is what makes you the biggest douche in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.