WisE declares on Spank

• Thread starter DeletedUser57892
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's been awhile since we gave a nod to the peanut gallery....

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PWN~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WisE B.B.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,743
Side 2: 0
Difference: 38,743

[/spoil] ...only about a half-dozen left to go. wheeeee.

coincidentally, SPANK has the same 8:0 record vs WISE in the past week. (For those just casually observing...B.B. is a 1-man tribe one of the larger Wise members 'fled' to yesterday, after we took his main)

Oh, did the name of this thread change from Spank vs WisE to PWN vs WisE?

I didn't catch that.

DeletedUser

Oh yah wise heres some info.... BLOOD is planning an operation on you guys, because you have came to k65, you shall be gone from k65, in a week or so.

DeletedUser

Oh yah wise heres some info.... BLOOD is planning an operation on you guys, because you have came to k65, you shall be gone from k65, in a week or so.

Ohh, not it is the Blood vs WisE thread? I just can't keep up. :icon_neutral:

BTW, glad to see your hard on for Blood is still raging.

DeletedUser

Oh, did the name of this thread change from Spank vs WisE to PWN vs WisE?

I didn't catch that.

Or mayb if you would read it you would notice that half of it was asking what ~pwn~ was doing with WisE.

That's over rated though.

DeletedUser

Or mayb if you would read it you would notice that half of it was asking what ~pwn~ was doing with WisE.

That's over rated though.
No, I re-read the first post and it clearly makes no mention of PWN in it. So, any talk of them and their intentions towards WisE are not completely relevant to the topic.

(In other words, they are off-topic) :icon_wink:

Looks like pyker is bored and is trolling:icon_rolleyes:
And what do you call your post? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dang I thought the noob was gone
Anyways any of the wise Vs. ~PWN~ and wise VS. Blood is spam so please keep this on topic.

DeletedUser

Dang I thought the noob was gone
Anyways any of the wise Vs. ~PWN~ and wise VS. Blood is spam so please keep this on topic.

since there is only one topic on wise, wise vs pwn and blood arent spam as they do indirectly relate to the war in k47.

DeletedUser

Thats topic spamming. No one wants to see more than one topic on a tribe thats basically dead.

Well, if it is so important to share the information, then no one would care.

And, since they would involve different tribes, they would technically not be the same topic.

DeletedUser

Well, if it is so important to share the information, then no one would care.

And, since they would involve different tribes, they would technically not be the same topic.

Its related to wise's general war effort so its close enough, unless you want to see 4-5 topics on all the tribes nobling wise lol

DeletedUser

Pyker leave this noob alone. He obviously knows nothing about what is or is not spam and does not want to learn.
Stop posting about wars that were not stated in the first post. All stats or topics brought up in this thread about anything other then Wise Vs. Spank is spam.

DeletedUser

you and pyker added the real spam not those people talking about wise related subjects

DeletedUser

you and pyker added the real spam not those people talking about wise related subjects

Oh, and you added such a great contribution yourself.

Fact is, this thread was dead, apparently much like WisE. If the information was so important, then it should have had it's own thread. If it wasn't, then there was no point resurrecting a dead thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.