With allies like these, no need for enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've been wondering what was the diplomatic status between =V= & |TF|p1 and the =PX= family. I was told they were allies, which makes sense, a coalition to fight Apoc/BA. But is this truly an alliance? looking at recent conquests, it seems like V/TF are nobling PX members. At first I though, well, maybe they are sharing cannibalizations, like BA and Apoc often do. But on a deeper look I was surprised, V/TF aren't only nobling inactives, they are nobling the few active PX members:

GenTed:
=V= |TF|p1 (with poppinette and hironami) vs GenTed
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 100
Side 2: 4
Difference: 96
chart

I would never call GenTed inactive, no inactive player has ODA gains of 3.730.555 in one month, he's even got conquers on Apoc villages. Yet =V=/TF members (including Popinette who recently left the alliance) are nobling him like there is no tomorrow.

EmmanuelFr: This one truly came as a shock to me, for many Apoc players in the north/core, EmmanuelFr is the one truly active PX member. 15.184.666 ODA gained in a month (NICE!), 18 villages gained, a pretty active player. But then I saw this:
Barbarian village (812|573) K58 10,036 EmmanuelFr [-PX-] Zurtle [=V=] 2010-05-08 10:00:27
Just weird I think.

Ace1274: He is also an active player, with villages taken from BA and Apoc recently, but now it seems like Poppinette has decided he is quite a tasty target. 3 villages taken from him just in the last 24 hours.

Other PX players being nobled by =V= may or may not be cannibalizations since they have some ODA gains, like Wolfwanderer, ZZDragon, and MJPereira

DeletedUser53573

WHAT?!?!?! Zurtle nobled SINGLE village off of emmanuel?!?!?!?!?

OMG maybe youre right!

Speaking of allies nobling allies.. I wonder how APOC-N and APOC-H feel..

(given in an even more detailed format than Natashas..)

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc-N Apoc-H
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc
Players:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 1,349
Difference: 1,265

chart

DeletedUser

I wonder if someone will answer the question here....

Not holding my breath.

DeletedUser

I wonder if someone will answer the question here....

Not holding my breath.

Well peter if you arent going to hold your breath then I just dont know how you will get your answer...

I can only answer you if you are blue...lol

DeletedUser

Where was the question?

I think the question Natasha is trying to ask is "PX, will you please join our massive coalition of tribes, we need a few more allies" I can't see any other purpose to the post other than gaining more sympathy to their cause. For the answer we will have to wait on PX, expect invites to go out shortly after if you say yes. Of course the invites may already have been sent.

DeletedUser

Where was the question?

It was right there at the top, you know, one sentence in.

"I've been wondering what was the diplomatic status between =V= & |TF|p1 and the =PX= family."

I guess i couldn't expect you to read the first sentence.

The not very obscure point here is that =V= is not a good ally with -PX-.
Its a one way relationship that =V= has exploited for its own gain.

Its as simple as that.
PX is weak, V is taking advantage.

Is this bad? I dont really think so, its not alliance type behavior, but PX just hopes that V doesnt drop the alliance for fear of further blatant noblings.

DeletedUser

To be fair, Macman, =V= sure isn't having much success growing vs. Apoc. They need somewhere to noble villages. Barbs and PX (not sure which is harder to noble) seem a handy solution.

DeletedUser

"I've been wondering what was the diplomatic status between =V= & |TF|p1 and the =PX= family."

Its as simple as that.

Is this bad? I dont really think so, its not alliance type behavior, but PX just hopes that V doesnt drop the alliance for fear of further blatant noblings.

As I said before... apoc is sounding a little desperate here...lol

as far as px goes... we will never tell you what our dip status with them is... PX is it's own tribe and makes it's own decisions... If someone wants to be allied to us they know what they need to do... If Gen Ted wants to be considered a friend and ally and not a refugee... he knows what he needs to do... The same is true for ZZDragon and anyone else in any other tribe... pretty simple really... you're either with us... or against us...

Now stop the mass recruit crap and try playing the game.... for those who have sent incoming... let me be the first to say... sorry for your loss...:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Let me be clear here:
I dont agree with recruitment for long term enemies at this time.

I feel like at this point of the game we have better, more active players than any other tribe in this world, we dont need any more recruitment.

DeletedUser

Let me be clear here:

I feel like at this point of the game we have better, more active players than any other tribe in this world, we dont need any more recruitment.

Unfortunately, as confirmed by this thread, not all in your extended family would agree that your 8 tribes (or whatever you are up to these days) is enough to fight a few actives.

DeletedUser

ROFL :lol::lol::lol:
The purpose of this thread was not and is not looking for allies! We are quite happy with our current allies. Do we want to ally with PX? No, with V/TF? No. It was just me wondering what's the status of the PX and V/TF Alliance/NAP, nothing more, nothing less.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, as confirmed by this thread, not all in your extended family would agree that your 8 tribes (or whatever you are up to these days) is enough to fight a few actives.

Extended family? Mmmm...

That would be Apoc, Apoc-C, Apoc-D and Apoc-N (and Apoc-H for the anally retentive amongst you) which, combined, would probably reduce to 2 tribes (after the inevitable inactive wastage).

In fact the only reason we don't re-organise is we are too busy knocking 7 types of sh*t out of our enemies.

So, what you have is 4 tribes half full tribes verses you lot.

Actually, now you come to mention it, you are right; no contest! ;-)

DeletedUser53573

Let me be clear here:

Unless you can't noble them.. *concrete*

DeletedUser

I don't normally post in here... actually, I don't think I ever have :p But I felt the need to say something... Unfortunately, a few people in APOC have hit the nail on the head- there are members of =V= that are really bad allies. They spin tales and justifications for their actions when it really comes down to be too lazy to hit the enemy. :( It's not everyone, but enough to be annoying.

Why doesn't -PX- stop them? Because we are too busy dealing with everyone else- we are far from being a power house atm. We have good players but skill can only go so far. Not to mention we have a few APOC players skulking in our midst that really don't contribute much...

You are all free to speculate on open forums, of course, but I'd really recommend just asking. I may not answer, but I might ;) If someone else hadn't led me to this, I never would have known about it because I don't venture in here a whole lot :p

Oh, and for those that don't know, I am csersrule, one of the current PX dukes. :)

@ dkfrubio- no need be obnoxious and make such derogatory comments. We've been at war with 95% of this world for months, and are still here- some are even growing. It might be getting easier to pick of some villas, but don't be so foolish to think it has to do with primarily with player skill-or lack thereof.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53573

Its as simple as that.

A question mark usually follows a question. He could have just been thinking out loud when saying that.

Nice try though.

DeletedUser

It seems like the V vs PX war isn't slowing down

Side 1:
Tribes: -PX- =PX=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =V=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 99
Difference: 98

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,313
Side 2: 937,848
Difference: 929,535

chart

DeletedUser

if there are no more players to fight apoc?what would apoc do?;))

Status
Not open for further replies.