With allies like these, no need for enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser67005

tmalloc said:
if there are no more players to fight apoc?what would apoc do?;))

Apoc-D would probably start killing Apoc-C or Apoc, maybe turn on BA. Or maybe UA would do nothing and entertain themselves by seeing who can noble the most barbs? Perhaps aim to own every village on W18?...

DeletedUser

If you don't know what our victory conditions are yet you never will!

DeletedUser

Apoc-D would probably start killing Apoc-C or Apoc, maybe turn on BA. Or maybe UA would do nothing and entertain themselves by seeing who can noble the most barbs? Perhaps aim to own every village on W18?...

You really have no idea!

DeletedUser53573

They'll first finalize the px alliance and vst alliance :)

DeletedUser

or maybe,i could join the APOC alliance to speed up the celebration..;)

I won't quote George Bush because the guy failed the quote himself but...

Fool me once...

Bottom line: If Apoc were to accept TF's surrender (and that is what it would be) then I suspect quite a few in TF might not like the conditions. One thing is certain, TF would no longer exist (in any form).

DeletedUser

or maybe,i could join the APOC alliance to speed up the celebration..;)

No thanks...I seen your attacks on DChicks and Rmeints and lets say I am far from impressed. Apoc might have some dead weight but no need to add more to it.

By the way...who is giving you your PA? I know you had that nice little thread about coming back if someone gave you PA.

DeletedUser

swordnuke gave me some PA..why?are you giving me some too?;)

are you wolfhunt BTW?sorry for the way i attack..nice OD mate..

DeletedUser53573

Don't worry about my financials though - instead, worry about socolofi's. Afterall, it is his premium.

@wolfy, so they can't defend for themselves?

DeletedUser

oh man its sam.

We are running over all opposition right now, there is no need for an official surrender - players getting dominated and just handing over villages is more than enough

DeletedUser

@wolfy, so they can't defend for themselves?

You see there is the difference between the way you have played and the way Apoc plays. We play together...not with ourselves as you do....by the way...summer break is coming up for you...what will you be next year? A sophmore?

DeletedUser53573

What if I am? Doesn't that speak to your inability as a tribe when you can very accurately pinpoint my online times?

Status
Not open for further replies.