...With Love

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And I shall bring the beer ..
I try not to go anywhere without my Camel!

I want to bring the ponies (and my curious monkey)
Excellent! I'll hit you both up in the next couple of days! I hear you and George get the pleasure of babysitting Rizz? Glad that handled so early! :icon_razz:

Boom!

Count Sidd and myself in :)
Great to have ye both with us! :icon_cool:

Ill bring the boos and food and the ladies:p oh and pokemon for all
Drop me a mail mate and we'll chat. :)

Hope you didnt think you could possibly sneak by a premade without me in it old friend ;)
I know better then that Jimmy! Good to see your still knocking about. First order of business, get a new font. :icon_biggrin:

I'm in if you'll have me :icon_smile:
Wouldn't have it any other way!

count me in too :)
It's all coming together so quickly! :axemen: Also, you have 193 external forum posts?!? Have you led a double life I don't know about Norm??

Amazing to see so many people crawling out of the woodwork for this!

To all those new people who have applied, please bear with us. We will be in touch for a chat over the coming days. Interest has been high and we have a lot to do. That said, we announced this early so have plenty of time to interview everyone correctly. Once you mail, we will interview.

Cheers,
-Hybrid

DeletedUser103644

Dammit Hybrid, I haven't played tw in half a year and then you had throw this in my face. Oh well I suppose I may just as well join this attempt to create TW history again.

Sharpen thy axes and and ready thy swords. We have villages to pillage and conquer!

~Z

MR.MR

If im still kicking on TW ill be watching googlys butt

Err i mean covering his nights

DeletedUser93439

Err i mean covering his nights

Just be honest. You'll be all over his hips, bum and sausage. I know you.

I'm interested in taping it and showing it to the public. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh well I suppose I may just as well join this attempt to create TW history again.

I knew you'd crack Daniel! Good to have ya with us again! :icon_twisted:

I'm down, I'll make time for you guys!

Welcome back Brian! Been too long! :axemen:

I'm down.

Knew ya would be Gary! :icon_cool:

Always good to have you Scott! Hopefully the timing will suit.

I'm interested in taping it and showing it to the public. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Will be good to have you with the team Marcus. Catch ya on Skype shortly.

I know a lot of people have yet to be interviewed - please be patient. We have ample time, its just been a busy few days for us.

We'll be in touch after the weekend. To anyone else interested, please drop me a mail on the forum or leave a message here and we'll be in touch.

Cheers,
-Hybrid

DeletedUser65846

This is an offer I can not refuse :p.... seriously though, Googly just doesn't stop pestering :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser108070

would be interested if space is still available when the time comes.

DeletedUser

When all else fails or things hit the fan we can always blame googly. :lol::icon_wink:

DeletedUser89545

Stick my name in the hat.!!!!! Now for a someone to do my farming lol

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is an offer I can not refuse
Will be good to have you with us again buddy! (dance)

would be interested if space is still available when the time comes.
Always space for ye two! :)

When all else fails or things hit the fan we can always blame googly. :lol::icon_wink:
That's always Plan A Cinders!

(bandit) I'll join :)
Looking forward to chatting mate, I hear great things!

Stick my name in the hat.!!!!!
Always was Goodie!

We will be carrying out more interviews over the next few days. We haven't done any in a week or so because...well because we've been lazy and the world is still quite some time away.

The headcount is now quite large but due to the amount of accounts with 2+ players on them, we are still willing to talk to new applicants.

Cheers,
-Hybrid

DeletedUser107718

Is it possible this tribe will join on a nohaul world? I am looking for a solid, none-naive leadership for the next world I wish to play :). Please feel free to add me on skype if you want: ​lill-grodah

Last edited by a moderator: