With spectacularly bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And BMF manages to flaunt his complete and utter disregard for the pain that death entails with this masterpiece of idiocy:

[spoil]
16jiwi9.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well- honestly I doubt he felt any pain if he died- which he didn't. Chances are there would have been a a spine injury involved likely causing paralysis, and even if not he surely was on a morphine drip and was most likely in little pain and in all probability- euphoric.

DeletedUser

Well- honestly I doubt he felt any pain if he died- which he didn't. Chances are there would have been a a spine injury involved likely causing paralysis, and even if not he surely was on a morphine drip and was most likely in little pain and in all probability- euphoric.

You're willing to argue that getting hit by a truck in the back isn't painful? Do us all a favor and go test that hypothesis.

DeletedUser

You're willing to argue that getting hit by a truck in the back isn't painful? Do us all a favor and go test that hypothesis.

See now your getting it- it's a a hypothetical truck. Well, more of a figment...

I have a strict policy of needing to see the body.

DeletedUser

Then Kim Jong Il and Adolf Hitler must be alive. Your logic certainly astounds in a '2 year old thinks the moon is cheese' sort of way.

Yes, exactly, same with the Easter bunny and Sasquatches.

DeletedUser

Yes, exactly, same with the Easter bunny and Sasquatches.

Oh grand, I can reassure my children, because, well you know, without a body I now have proof they exist, because if there isn't a body to be soon they must be alive.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh grand, I can reassure my children, because, well you know, without a body I now have proof they exist, because if there isn't a body to be soon they must be alive.:icon_rolleyes:

It's more like Aakash is alive and well, most likely celebrating the holidays with his family- but you wouldn't be the first to mistake my facetiousness for cold-hearted and contemptuous nonsense.

DeletedUser

but you wouldn't be the first to mistake my facetiousness for cold-hearted and contemptuous nonsense.

Nothing mistaken about it. Your ignorance is matched only by your blatant disrespect for Aakash's death.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's more like Aakash is alive and well, most likely celebrating the holidays with his family- but you wouldn't be the first to mistake my facetiousness for cold-hearted and contemptuous nonsense.

What sort of Kharma will find you when your 'required proof' comes out?
Shame on you.

DeletedUser

Nothing mistaken about it. Your ignorance is matched only by your blatant disrespect for Aakash's death.

See- the thing your missing is that he's not dead- and this is an excuse for running from attacks :icon_rolleyes: You know what's more distasteful than anything Ive said? Aakash faking his death to run from tribalwars - :icon_rolleyes: So you can go ahead and drag my name in the mud and slander me for calling you guys on your bullshit, that's fine. I'm dead too anyway. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.