With the world in a lul...

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, I suppose my posts were so horrendous that some ex Agency cant forgive me. They've threatened to delete their accounts if i'm invited. Youd think I posted a video of me beating baby seals while shouting homophobic slurs. Well, I cba to play this world tribeless. The original player is getting back so hopefully said players wont hold my posts against him. Im pretty much done with TW at this point. Almost nobody here has a sense of humor. When I didnt post the forums were as silent as wind chimes on the moon. Sorry for trying to keep them alive and provide comedic relief I guess. I thought I could prove myself ingame, but the hours I put in removing honor from my K and the 130 caps and millions of OD werent enough. Im not angry at anyone. Im just sad that this is what it has come to. Props to rep for standing up and showing himself. The other guys remain hidden. You cant fight a battle vs invisible enemies.

The Daly account has dropped in rank recently, due to me cba to play much. Hopefully the new owner can make it into Meow, shame if all my hard work went to waste. And just in case Honor thinks about recruiting this account, no. I wont let that happen. Ill check back to see if those players decide to give me a chance to prove myself, but otherwise Im gone. This is too depressing for me to stay and play tribeless.

to be honest,i'm really not the slightest bit offended by any of your posts

personally my entire issue with you is the way you secretly joined Panic! behind everyones back

simply put,I just plain can't find it in myself to trust you

DeletedUser

@ Aslyum feel a bit for you, never thought your posts were any worse than what was directed at you. But really you can't flame another tribe that way and then expect to be able to join them.

That's kinda the gist of it. Imagine if Org was in Agency's shoes here. I doubt many of us Agents would be getting invites :lol:

DeletedUser

to be honest,i'm really not the slightest bit offended by any of your posts

personally my entire issue with you is the way you secretly joined Panic! behind everyones back

simply put,I just plain can't find it in myself to trust you

This, and what The Talawhateverhisname said.

DeletedUser

Thought that I would try to get this thread back on track.

What was your favorite moment in w62?

None.

Why did you choose the tribe that you did that you stuck around with? (Org, Panic!, Auphan, etc.)

Honor – played previous world with most and they are a great bunch to play this game with.

Who were you looking forward to fighting the most but didn't get the chance to do so?

Org.

Out of those you fought on this world, who were the most lively?

Has to be Panic! Especially theagressive farmer. All the players that I have spoken with in game from Panic seem to be pretty gracious.

Out of the forum posters, who do you miss around here the most?

Everyone who has stopped posting, forums die a death when people stop posting.

Out of the forum posters, who would you like to see stop posting the most?

None, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Out of the forum posters, who do you think can hold their own in a flame fest the best?

Has to be us56l.

DeletedUser

Fighting A*R

Why did you choose the tribe that you did that you stuck around with? (Org, Panic!, Auphan, etc.)

Panic! - MaM chose the tribe, I followed him. Though an amazing tribe have had a lot of fun.

Who were you looking forward to fighting the most but didn't get the chance to do so?

In all honesty, Agency (obviously earlier on)

YOKOZUNA, lol. This guy really gave us a bitch of a time trying to move to k45 - though at that time I didn't have a lot of time for tw, personally.

dunno.

dunno.

Out of the forum posters, who do you think can hold their own in a flame fest the best?
probably us65l or Googly, lol

DeletedUser103537

Getting rank 3 on Clownllamas.

Caaarl I was the stupidiest person in the world. My co phil and I had plans to split the tribe up but he broke his laptop(so that never went through). I decided to take a 4 week break not to long after.

Org. or even agency

Mostly lively well I have no clue really I gifted my account to agency cause I was on dial up.

I miss lamby and myself cause this is the first time I posted here in a long time.

Noboby

Me cause I probably not even notice I was being flamed.

Thought I add one here worst moment on the world.

The worst moment was when I took a 4 week break from the game I was pretty much doing everything for Make a Monster in Caaarl. I was solo right before the break for a long time pretty much I was playing 16-22hours a day. I come back I find the tribe is pretty much gone. Everyone hates my account even my friends cause my one co put a guy on there that was a completely stupid. The guy sent 15 nukes at a ultra stacked village for no reason. He also was hated by agency. I could not find a tribe nobody would take me with a top 20 account. I was pretty much hated. I have never been consider that by anyone. At least it let me do my premade on world 64 and now my tribe is rank 1 after a merge. So happy about that.

Regrets from the world
I regret not ever getting rank 1 sadly I was rank 3 at one point.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To be fair Sam, your co did put on to your account the person who was the biggest recruitment mistake I ever made when leading Agency.

I mean, a bit of background research and your co would have found out that AOVG had made a secret alliance with a tribe we were attacking whilst he was with us that led to him being effectively forced out of the tribe. Plus all the swearing at the sitters he had who tried to save both his two accounts when his attempts at early game slow-nobling backfired (all of which leadership told him not to attempt for what then became obvious when he ignored us).

We'd have been fine with your account if an ex-Agency idiot hadn't been put on to your account and started breaking agreements between Agency and Caaarl - maybe blame AOVG and your dumb co :icon_razz:

PS merry xmas

DeletedUser105406

To be fair Sam, your co did put on to your account the person who was the biggest recruitment mistake I ever made when leading Agency.

I mean, a bit of background research and your co would have found out that AOVG had made a secret alliance with a tribe we were attacking whilst he was with us that led to him being effectively forced out of the tribe. Plus all the swearing at the sitters he had who tried to save both his two accounts when his attempts at early game slow-nobling backfired (all of which leadership told him not to attempt for what then became obvious when he ignored us).

We'd have been fine with your account if an ex-Agency idiot hadn't been put on to your account and started breaking agreements between Agency and Caaarl - maybe blame AOVG and your dumb co :icon_razz:

PS merry xmas
Happy Hols OLS :lol:

DeletedUser103537

Yeah googly I know but here is the funny thing had this never happen then I would never had set up onfire on 64 I think. So I probably wouldn't made some way there. So in the end it may have been a good thing. Merry Christmas you guys.

DeletedUser

So SO SOOOOO quiet in here! I haven't posted in ages and I'm bored all farming done and nothing entertaining to read :( I never did this so enjoy the read. Or better yet don't and we can have a fight about it. Going something like: "in your face!" "you wish" "maybe I do but who knows?" "I hate you" "Giant cocky doucher" "see you next world?" "yeah prolly Im bored" "awesomesauce I'll murderize you" ^^^^^^^
What happens when u give a blonde a laptop and no directions

hmmm... probably the day I jumped above elmo in ODA lol. I was always ahead total and D but when we took the ODA lead it was magical lolol Lively... well... Maybe Insaneluver? He was the most difficult to kick down for sure. I had the most fun nuking NPD lol. They didnt fight back tho or defend. It was an obvious "I'm just blowing all my nukes on u continuously before quitting" thing.

Meh. Wasnt really a choice after Rabid. Everything just lined up with us being just about in the middle so you go with the flow. Prolly would have joined up with Insane if their Dukes had been smart... or possibly Agency if those bastards could have moved faster nobeling lol (I did have a merge offer from Atraya for a long time ;) lol) Actually Insane would have been funny. Cuz elmo/cookies would have gone to POW prolly. Maybe we could have then had an awesome 1 vs 1.

Easy one. Lamby lol. We got so close too!! Arg. Stupid Agency declaring on Undy. Ruined my completely personal and selfish vendetta.

Lively... well... Maybe Insaneluver? He was the most difficult to kick down for sure. I had the most fun nuking NPD lol. They didnt fight back tho or defend. It was an obvious "I'm just blowing all my nukes on u continuously before quitting" thing. Insane tried pretty hard to noble us out lol. Completely a fail but it was cute

Everyone :( I miss the entertaining fights. Someone please call someone else a noob and start the flame fest again. I'll start. BOSS!! Your an uber noob (who I secretly <3 but still a noob).

No one. I like the bad posts and the good posts. Its pretty awesome how rilled up we all can get over this crack like game. ***Being a woman I reserve the right to change my mind and tell someone to shut the hell up when ever I want to

It's a triple win. Googly, Rawr Mode, and Orel. Thank god those three have never all gotten into a fight together >< Freaking 45 pages later of graphs and colored arguments and I know you are but what am I jokes

Anyways is this world ending soon? Ya'll told me weeks ago you were nearly done. Come on boys and girls! Finish it!! A personal shout out to an Evil Mr who has been very lazy I see lol. I bet I'll noble more villas on 64 with my tiny account than you do over the next week with your decently awesome sized one ;). Gauntlet. Thrown.

DeletedUser

It's sad for me to see what has happened to this world. It's true about tw these days, tribes prefer to merge and win than war and lose. Even though I seriously disliked Honor whilst I played this world, looking at the maps now I admire them and respect them for not selling out.

Repinski

It's sad for me to see what has happened to this world. It's true about tw these days, tribes prefer to merge and win than war and lose. Even though I seriously disliked Honor whilst I played this world, looking at the maps now I admire them and respect them for not selling out.

If I could go back and change my merge vote, trust me I would. Too late now though.

@ Zeah, I enjoyed the read. The world is going to end in roughly a month.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Prolly would have joined up Agency if those bastards could have moved faster nobeling lol (I did have a merge offer from Atraya for a long time ;) lol)

Easy one. Lamby lol. We got so close too!! Arg. Stupid Agency declaring on Undy. Ruined my completely personal and selfish vendetta.

It's a triple win. Googly, Rawr Mode, and Orel. Thank god those three have never all gotten into a fight together >< Freaking 45 pages later of graphs and colored arguments and I know you are but what am I jokes

1. Shame that dukes have more say than barons :icon_redface:

2. <3

3. I'd so win :icon_cool:

Also, world ends in roughly 1 month I do believe. Thank god for that too.

DeletedUser

lol awwww Googly <3

One more month and you are free of tw right? I did see some nonsense about u joining another premade which I know must be fiction since u shot me down :p Actually shot me down via a third party even lolol. Prolly a good thing since u ruin all of my completely half assed not really thought out best laid plans lol

Repinski

One more month and everyone will try and get Googly to play again you mean Zeah xD

I already have people trying to get me to join their worlds or premades knowing this one is ending soon. I wanna retire too. :(

DeletedUser103537

Clowns thinks googly won't retire. I don't know about rep.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Not selling out... Hmm

Don't think either Agency or Panic actually offered Honor a merge & got turned down, but ok... Plus they took in all the Auphan/Phx food but that is up to them so fair enough.