wondering

jimmy513

I was Warloque and I quit a few weeks before Andre and Wise started attacking (may have been more, only got on one more time after I quit and saw the attacks and losses)

DeletedUser

Woj quit because of betrayal, and he was hurt. i dont think it had anything to do with the incomings.

DeletedUser

It is the nature of the beast. I couldn't tell you how many people quit once I started attacking them.

DeletedUser

Who gives a rat's ass why someone quit. It's their choice when they and how one choose's to say good-bye.

DeletedUser45372

Who gives a rat's ass why someone quit. It's their choice when they and how one choose's to say good-bye.

Because people lie. They live in a false reality... They are king of their domain until someone threatens it... Then they magically have no time for the game anymore...

Of course there are people that quit for other reasons... But most of the time it stems from being beat up.

paladin.

Wondering why people quit once they start lossing villages

I call them bad Gamesman and should never play anything again :icon_cool:

Hell I've lost more then I care to remember Yet I still play

It's part of the game get used to it :icon_cool:

Just to name a few below

[spoil]
Syamaster
Hugo7
trey tompkins
GloucesterBabe
bigjim1
arsenal208
thanhtoo
ElderSmiteSword
Stewierules9
clubcool
brenwen
misterrichster
ISHTARSIN
ir.ufis
slaughterhousephive
branwen888
dragon8lun
zippyandy
valkrie
calondriel
Woj666
Fellfrosch007
hub123
Warloque
Sdude
Fluffy88
gwpg
grofr
Mr Raven
kerryholmes
fottyfan
Tai-Warrior
sarictheking
[/spoil]

And now it seems ZATHHH has quit us also

I still place player that quit under attack while in their tribe above players that spy because they are scared of being attacked by an enemy tribe... Now that's what most people would call bad "gamesman" *cough* bumba *cough*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Some players dont pay to play TW so their game play is more hampered and drawn out then those that do pay the approximately $3 dollars a month for the premium account.

Those that learn ways to do things fast and effectively still find time for RL and TW has not lost that fun spark even after 3+ years to a world but I am sure we still have mixed feelings about seeing such an investment come to an end :'[

those that are cheap and rather spend their money on other addictions like smokes, alcohol and other things.... use it as an excuse for their own laziness not to properly maintain their account or learn how to better their game play, in the end those players fined TW a burden instead of a fun game to get away from RL stress :/

Players leave for their own reasons, under the stress of heavy fire they can not handle or just out of boredom, it is not for us to judge them whether they are good reasons or not or if they are bull-shitting or not about those reasons :[

We are all here to have fun and are not here to please other players or get approval from any of us the choose to stick it out in this long ass game, this game is meant to be fun and if for what ever reason they no longer find it fun I hope they can find something else to keep their brains entertained and it was a good run while they lasted :)

DeletedUser

Some players dont pay to play TW so their game play is more hampered and drawn out then those that do pay the approximately $3 dollars a month for the premium account.

Those that learn ways to do things fast and effectively still find time for RL and TW has not lost that fun spark even after 3+ years to a world but I am sure we still have mixed feelings about seeing such an investment come to an end :'[

those that are cheap and rather spend their money on other addictions like smokes, alcohol and other things.... use it as an excuse for their own laziness not to properly maintain their account or learn how to better their game play, in the end those players fined TW a burden instead of a fun game to get away from RL stress :/

Players leave for their own reasons, under the stress of heavy fire they can not handle or just out of boredom, it is not for us to judge them whether they are good reasons or not or if they are bull-shitting or not about those reasons :[

We are all here to have fun and are not here to please other players or get approval from any of us the choose to stick it out in this long ass game, this game is meant to be fun and if for what ever reason they no longer find it fun I hope they can find something else to keep their brains entertained and it was a good run while they lasted :)

Hey I smoke and drink also....... usually both at the same time. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser82316

Very well said 2tlc!

At the end of the day, this is a game. If the game ceases to be fun, continuing to play just doesn't make sense. What constitutes fun is different for everyone. For some, nobling 50 villages in a day is fun. For others, it is sniping noble trains. Maybe it is watching your ODA/ODD go up each time a new wave of attacks hits. For a few others, it is fun to stir the pot here in the forums. I will certainly plead guilty to that. Getting noely or shad to get all upset about something is just as much fun as taking their villages (good thing that is true for me since I don't get much chance for the latter).

However at some point, any game can cease to be fun. When that happens, it is time to bid a graceful and pleasant goodbye (or maybe not so pleasant occasionally) to your fellow game players and ride off into the sunset. Whether the rest of us think it is a good reason matters not. It was a good reason for that player. We can criticize, poke fun, arm chair quarterback, etc., but each person has to do what is right for that individual.

There are some good solid players in all of the tribes. They wouldn't have lasted this long without some talent. I have not played from the beginning as many of you have, but I have been privileged to know a few in my own tribe, work with a few in allied tribes, and fight a few on the battlefield. I respect all of them whether I like their game play or politics or not. There are a few enemies that I would love to fight alongside on another battlefield. Who knows, maybe when this place shuts down and we all take a break, some of us might end up together in a tribe somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

I would be willing to bet that a lot of us will end up in a tribe together.

DeletedUser

I guess it is time that I should log in for a sec and say my farewell. The truth is that since January of this year I have been more or less absent from the game, mainly RL related and not TW. I’m not saying that it wasn’t fun trying for a long time (since about a year and a half ago) to energize and forge a broad based but effective alliance to challenge INSO; on the contrary the problem was that it was way too much fun. As Shad knows well, I had already told him almost a year ago that INSO had already won the world, their organization, skills, cohesion, and dedication to the game was unmatched; the rest of the time was just mopping up. I tried, since the early winter of 2010, to organize a three-pronged “pre-emptive” strike to balance things out. I was not successful. By the early winter of 2011 I had tons of important RL issues to deal with (I had spoken to some of you on both sides of the fence off-game) and playing, running a tribe, and trying to set-up or run an alliance was taking too much time away from things that I should have been focusing my mind and time to. So I gracefully disappeared into the sunset. For those of you that I keep contact with, thank you for all the good times. Hopefully, some day we will do it all over again. We’re all virtual friends here, bytes in a browser really, but often you get to sense the real person behind the software. To those of you who are reading this, you know who you are, and you know that you have my respect and I wish we could all meet for a few drinks some time – thinking Vegas!

Shadryk 01

Sorry to see you go, Zathhh. I know you had a difficult task. And you were correct all along: PWC had to attack when you first suggested it, or there would be no stopping our members. You're one of the classiest leaders on this forum. Hope to see you around sometime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Noely says, I think it would be good for select W13 guys to play in a tribe together sometime. I'm taking a break after W13, but I'll probably come back at some point.

Raid3r

ZATHHH you always had my respect as a man, inside and out of the game. Hoping all is well!

Raid3r

DeletedUser

I will come back after W13 but will not play as diehard as i have in the past, will just use it to pass the time and get to know new players and stay acquainted with old tribe mates.

Will put RL 1st and not make excuses to go play TW rather then hang out with friends :X

Most likely will get rimmed from worlds more often then not but oo well many other new worlds to start in again when that happens ;)

DeletedUser

ZATHHH can't say i didn't see this comming but i hope you have a great time in rl now that you are done with this game i know a lot of us just want it over with. And once w13 is done i'm done with tw for good that is if i make it to the end of w13 even :p

DeletedUser

Its sad to see how many good players have droped out. But TBH, don't see why 13 hasnt been closed a year back. The victor is obvious..

PS. If anyone wants some fresher action, i got some fer yah on w56. that stuff is intense.

DeletedUser

The victor has been clear for a while. But certain requirements must still be met. It's 85% domination of the world by the top two tribes I believe. INSO has not met that yet. It will come soon though. Many players are now inactive and will go barb. INSO can noble a player down within days (unless they're too far away). The remaining players know who the winner is, but there's no use in quiting with such little time left. Might as well stay and see how long you can hold on for.

DeletedUser45372

The minute restarts and morale end... This world will speed up.