World 1 Maps

DeletedUser

You should add barbs to that map, I bet they are the top tribe in the world right now.

DeletedUser

You should add barbs to that map, I bet they are the top tribe in the world right now.

Stick to world 40's please you clearly don't have a clue. Barbs don't have a tribe. The top tribe in the world right now is DVAD3R and barbs are not ranked in world one.. maybe in your newer worlds were the barbs grow they may get ranked but not here... and we don't put them on maps either.

DeletedUser

Stick to world 40's please you clearly don't have a clue. Barbs don't have a tribe. The top tribe in the world right now is DVAD3R and barbs are not ranked in world one.. maybe in your newer worlds were the barbs grow they may get ranked but not here... and we don't put them on maps either.

I believe he was being sarcastic.

DeletedUser

I believe he was being sarcastic.

stick to world 24... in fact don't.. your so far behind.. start a new world and be a noob somewhere else...

I love being evil but it's not as good when nobody with a sufficent enough argument argues back..

DeletedUser

stick to world 24... in fact don't.. your so far behind.. start a new world and be a noob somewhere else...

I love being evil but it's not as good when nobody with a sufficent enough argument argues back..

The cannon fodder that stimulates the W1 bash/mass attack arguments has been greatly diminished in the past year.. what a shame.

GRAMMAR CRUSADE FTW.

DeletedUser

The cannon fodder that stimulates the W1 bash/mass attack arguments has been greatly diminished in the past year.. what a shame.

GRAMMAR CRUSADE FTW.

I don't get it.. but yeh I suppose it sounds right.

DeletedUser

I don't get it.. but yeh I suppose it sounds right.

All the noobs from other worlds (or W1) that came in here and made a fool of themselves don't show up anymore because the world is so old.. except we all still have the urge to mass attack people over these forums, but don't get the opportunity to anymore. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

so.. are these maps going to be updated ever? i kinda want to see how my old world is doing....

DeletedUser

Good luck getting many people. This section is dead. Very few even post once a week anymore.

DeletedUser

So shall I send you a pm every minute until you get the maps up?