World 1 Maps

uldza

man are you good ? we have over 40 players and you can not keep the all players at the same time here . Could you show me some example to me from teh others worlds. ?

and ıf you are check the our stats you will understand which players are active and take an villages regularly.

Anyway you have to ask our targets they can explain their experiments for you . Beleive me ıf you want you can taste hell power just tell me we can prove it for you.

If you would be the most organized tribe in TW as you claim you have to keep all the players active all the time.

I have checked and that's why I say that all of your players aren't active.

Actually I asked one of your target about it a while ago (the previous mr.Hyde (Mark)) about it and he said he didn't lose a single village against you during your OP ;)

controleng

yes he lost some villages but it was not the real target for us ,,,, the main ,idea to keep him busy we are attack the other target ;

Most attacks were fakes so you ask the wrong target about our op ...

DeletedUser

My Losses

Controleng i do respect that you manage to keep 40 odd players firing in the right direction, and it must have taken dedication to keep on sitting accounts etc.. During wars. However! To say HELL is the most organised tribe in "TW" (Tribal Wars) - Which includes every server is frankly rubbish.

Hell's Ops on me consisted of Nukes, poor timing, fakes clearly sent with key-binding and just again more shoddy timing - The only opponent I really fought and actually respected was Sersersie, all credit to the guy; he moved troops around like a maniac and I must have lost over 400 Nobles on the guy. But even he had shoddy timing, I have shown snapshots in other threads showing HELL's magnificent 30 Second trains, nukes 3 hours infront of Nobles etc... HELL still to this date I have not seen evidence of a well planned and organised Op on any WLE member I sat or helped.

Controleng just because you send out a mail telling 10 People to unload 1k Nukes each on a target does not make it a good Op or HELL the best Tribe in the whole Tribal wars.net server. Thats simply dominating by sheer size, had that been a boxing match your looking at some 100kg Monster against a little 70Kg child, it was just not a fair competition. Props to HELL for exploiting the chances they got, while you will win this world i can guarantee that had other more "Elite" Tribes stayed on W1 HELL would not have won. The Definition of a good Operation is one that succeeded and whilst yours did it was not to your own credit rather WLE's deficit. I received little over 8K incomings at once and in reality it probably reached 12K or so in total, I lost just the 1 village; you can say it was a fake Op all you wish but you don't gain 15 Million ODD and 2.3m ODD in a single day from fakes.

HELL has a long way to go before claiming to be "The Best tribe in TW".

controleng

I understand your post that I manage the 40 accounts in hell but wle lost the game :) ıf you claim it what a shame for yours ? of course I did account sitting when our guys needed and always took more villages from your side. I am proud of my tribemates ( include mr.hyde account you can not grow any account like it. you took the mature account ) If I can convince to people to sent fakes or attack for an enemies also this amount is over 10k I can say we are most organized tribe in TW ?

As I said we never near to you so that we never make an strong operation against you. Look at the lodda he is great sample for you.. he was talking in forum about to cut our nukes but he dissappered suddenly and he lost his continents one by one ....

I prefer to kick your ass in game but you are useless that you can not protect your account than you are try to sent post against HELL. If you really see the result of our op you can check your tribe loses and dont speak here with assumptions. ıf someone stay in game we can lose the game oh crap crap crap ....

we are here and you are out thats simple we win under eveyr circumtance you lost when you have an big power. thats simple what a pity for you ... you have nothing but HELL will be remembering leader of W1 ...

This is the differences between us :)

Check our tribemates ...
red devils he want to join us ?
Arcwand she want to join us ?
alpedone he want to join us ?
mr.hyde he want to join us ?
xargon he want to join us ?
Friespieboy he want to join us ?
shadowman06 he want to join us ?
simolean he want to join us ?
yuho he want to join us ?

Man you leader did nothink in game ,,, oh sorry he just capture the barbarian and inactive players villages ,
But ıf you check our tribes conquers we always took enemies villages ;

Please open your eyes now

1 HELL 253.169.854 24.432 5.199 4.7 939.560.998 843.833.272
2 WLE 54.956.805 5.141 21.118 0.2 333.017.422 973.562.104

Did you see the differences between 2 tribes ? when your side merge with trap your side has an over 106k villages ? but we just have 50k and now we ate yours ....

Good luck to you in RL ...

controleng

The time is not important xander when the time came we will close the world as an winner but the limited player will win this game . Sorry you are out of the leader trıbe :D

But you can win the game in w2 :)

DeletedUser910

The time is not important xander when the time came we will close the world as an winner but the limited player will win this game . Sorry you are out of the leader trıbe :D

But you can win the game in w2 :)

We're going to win World 2. We just need to remove all the inactive members who are hurting us right now. Once there gone, it'll only be a matter of time.

DeletedUser7464

We're going to win World 2. We just need to remove all the inactive members who are hurting us right now. Once there gone, it'll only be a matter of time.

Dude the inactives are the only thing keeping you alive. If you got rid of those accounts which are basically meatshields then you would get destroyed, you know you can't deny that. If EG had 34 members and 870mil points and went against DF/SPQR there would be no contest. This is a matter for W2 though :p.

DeletedUser910

Dude the inactives are the only thing keeping you alive. If you got rid of those accounts which are basically meatshields then you would get destroyed, you know you can't deny that. If EG had 34 members and 870mil points and went against DF/SPQR there would be no contest. This is a matter for W2 though :p.

lol!! Keep believing that.

controleng

I prefer 20 active player than 100 member so the main issues activity? we should ask this questions ?

Who will win this game ? It seems that EG can win the game easly but they need to not only active members but also need well organized op. I am sure that EG has an talented players in their squad and they will win the game soon ıf they can manage their tribe well.

DeletedUser7464

I prefer 20 active player than 100 member so the main issues activity? we should ask this questions ?

Who will win this game ? It seems that EG can win the game easly but they need to not only active members but also need well organized op. I am sure that EG has an talented players in their squad and they will win the game soon ıf they can manage their tribe well.

I would completely agree, if I had no experience of W2. One look at the stats will show you who the better team is. And you will find the word "soon" takes on quite a different meaning in W2 :icon_razz:

controleng

But the game never end in a year becouse there is no place ( such as barbarian) to reach enemies . Talented player supporting his borders so that it could be really hard for both side .

DeletedUser910

? If we are beating you now, taking off 700 million points from EG will surely only worsen your situation :icon_rolleyes:

You're taking mostly inactives. We're taking them too. Once the inactives are gone, the ball game is over.

DeletedUser7464

You're taking mostly inactives. We're taking them too. Once the inactives are gone, the ball game is over.

I agree! By the time we have eaten them all we will be bigger than you :D. The only thing keeping the ball game going is your inactives. Like I said, if we are beating you now, imagine how you would cope if each side was the same size.

Some of your best people have already left EG. Now DF is nearly half your size. You have done nothing but lose ground since this war started.

DeletedUser910

I agree! By the time we have eaten them all we will be bigger than you :D. The only thing keeping the ball game going is your inactives. Like I said, if we are beating you now, imagine how you would cope if each side was the same size.

Some of your best people have already left EG. Now DF is nearly half your size. You have done nothing but lose ground since this war started.

Each side is never going to be the same size though. One week you take more villages, the next week we take more villages. We haven't lost ground. We've had a few members stay in a different tribe. If members in LWS and Limbo join EG, there's not much ground lost at all.

You guys haven't lost any big people? schnapi4ever and Hanlin were pretty big. Where are they now? Those guys weren't inactive.

DeletedUser104587

Greetings,

Love the map, this and the tribe dominance per continent map (think you did that last in May or March) are my favs

Cheers, ES

Woohooo there me at the bottom!

Lol good old days!

Aww didnt copy the map :p stupid quote

DeletedUser104587

3 hours of work for this:
You guys better like it!
If I spelt your name wrong, I don't care. =]

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3691/world1playercontinentdocb3.jpg
world1playercontinentdocb3.jpg
Pow! their i am lol good old days w00t :)