World 1 Pre-made (co.uk) [SONIC] advertisment

-cobra-

SONIC
Yeh I know theres already been a thread, but that was the joke one and it was for w38, which we aren’t joining ;)
soniccoa.jpg

Welcome to Sonic, We are a new pre-made tribe for the new ‘ENGLISH’(co.uk) Version of tribalwars. You can find the site on www.tribalwars.co.uk
We aren’t looking to recruit players, but if you feel your worthy of the tribe, contact .Skull Reaper.
Joining us will give you the best start in this new world. We are a friendly bunch of players, but when it gets down to the ‘nitty gritty’ stuff we do pull together.
Anyway, let me tell you a little about us. (Trust me, theres only a little to tell  )
Leader- Ridz (Contact him on the forums at- .Skull Reaper.)
Member list won’t be released publicly, but could be shown to those wanting to join =D
Speciality- Kicking dinosaur ass :p ?
kablammoo.jpg

(Unless they do sneaky surprise attacks  )
yoshipayback.jpg

We’ll be aiming for early continent dominance (And not through mass-recruiting ;)) I won’t lie and say we have masses of members, I value quality over quantity, and no, I will not be revealing starting direction or time to anyone :D
Oh yeh, and members get their own sigs should they want them, for example: (Yes I know I’m revealing some of our members, but let me assure you, theres more than this ;) )

ridzshadows1.jpg

thecookie.jpg

ricy.jpg

roman.jpg

supersonic.jpg

Thanks for your time folks ;)

DeletedUser

/facepalm :icon_neutral:
Mebeh qwe4rty will move it though.

DeletedUser

failz coz im not in it now :lol: <3 yoo ridz

(and you stolez my piccys !)

DeletedUser

Ok, so...
I find it hilarious how alias' announce their pre-mades constantly.
And claim to be leet and bad ass and so on, without any information about their past.
You'd think they are godly, but more likely some piss poor noobs desperate for a new name and image for themselves.
And most have the:
We aren’t looking to recruit players, but if you feel your worthy of the tribe, contact [enter name]
in their announcement. :lol:
Which really means you are desperate for more members and just try to look tough and bad ass and leet and so on again... :icon_rolleyes:
Also if i may say, a nice move to not get the thread moved to GD section. :icon_wink:

Truth, it hurts.
And i'll lol when w1 in .co.uk has random starting location, oh how i will lol. :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok, so...
And claim to be leet and bad ass and so on, without any information about their past.
You'd think they are godly, but more likely some piss poor noobs desperate for a new name and image for themselves.
And most have the:
Which really means you are desperate for more members and just try to look tough and bad ass and leet and so on again... :icon_rolleyes:
Also if i may say, a nice move to not get the thread moved to GD section. :icon_wink:

Truth, it hurts.
And i'll lol when w1 in .co.uk has random starting location, oh how i will lol. :lol:

Well said :)

DeletedUser

Ok, so...
And most have the:

Truth, it hurts.

I've been around for a while :icon_wink: Ask your mate Boske, he knows who Ridz 13 is :icon_wink: And its not really an alias seen as how quite alot of w30 and 37 players know i'm ridz 13, and those that don't only need to look at my sig to see the name "Ridz' there :icon_wink:

But don't let me knock you off your high horse.

DeletedUser

I've been around for a while :icon_wink: Ask your mate Boske, he knows who Ridz 13 is :icon_wink: And its not really an alias seen as how quite alot of w30 and 37 players know i'm ridz 13, and those that don't only need to look at my sig to see the name "Ridz' there :icon_wink:

But don't let me knock you off your high horse.
Maybe i'm mistaken, but did you make this thread?
Did you announce SONIC here?
No it was Cobra, learn to read posts before you quote them.

Also i talked about most of the pre-mades announced in general, no need to take it personally even though i used yours as an example.

DeletedUser

Maybe i'm mistaken, but did you make this thread?
Did you announce SONIC here?
No it was Cobra, learn to read posts before you quote them.

Also i talked about most of the pre-mades announced in general, no need to take it personally even though i used yours as an example.

Actually i did make this thread :icon_cool: Cobra just posted it, in the wrong place :lol:

Well of course i'm going to take it personally if you used mine as an example you buffoon! That was a silly point to make Gorth.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually i did make this thread :icon_cool: Cobra just posted it, in the wrong place :lol:

Well of course i'm going to take it personally if you used mine as an example you buffoon! That was a silly point to make Gorth.. :icon_rolleyes:
You may have written it, but it was indeed Cobra, aka the 'bad ass' alias who announced it.

DeletedUser

You may have written it, but it was indeed Cobra, aka the 'bad ass' alias who announced it.

Ahh that be true, but you asked 'Did i make it?' Which, i did :icon_cool. And if Cobra is indeed an Alias its not my buisness if he wishes to hide it to the public. (I know who he is :icon_wink: )

Also,

And most have the:
Quote:We aren’t looking to recruit players, but if you feel your worthy of the tribe, contact [enter name]

in their announcement.

Seems to suggest i'm the one under ALias, which we've already established deosn't really count as an Alias when everyone knows who you are. And has it ever occured to one as high and mighty as you that not everyone makes a different name to escape from miserable failings in the past? Ridz 13 was probably my most successful account name, i just wanted a change. I'll be under yet another alias at .co.uk.

Next:

Where did anyone in my tribe claim to be 'leet' or 'badass'? :icon_eek:
If i ever catch someone using those words to describe themselves on the public forums from Sonic, i'd personally spank them myselves. They're possibly my most detested words of all time. And if we decide to disclose past information on these forums, it would be when, and where we want, not at the whim or call of people like you, Mr. Gorth. All that matters to me, is that I know my members past experience, and I know their capabilities, and I know that all my members are good members, and will make this tribe a force to contend with.

Anything else Mr. Gorth?