World 1 Pre-made (co.uk) [SONIC] advertisment

DeletedUser72266

kk im coming on skype now, it best be good or I might just have to nobel you

DeletedUser

Moved to basic general subsection rather then recruitment, as it's not technically for W38.

DeletedUser

Ahh that be true, but you asked 'Did i make it?' Which, i did :icon_cool. And if Cobra is indeed an Alias its not my buisness if he wishes to hide it to the public. (I know who he is :icon_wink: )
You sure you know who he is? :icon_rolleyes:
Or is he just some random alias who applied and who you took in? :icon_idea:
Also i quote myself here:
Maybe i'm mistaken, but did you make this thread?
Did you announce SONIC here?
See?
Making a thread = Posting it.
I didn't say write this announcement did i? :icon_wink:
Seems to suggest i'm the one under ALias, which we've already established deosn't really count as an Alias when everyone knows who you are. And has it ever occured to one as high and mighty as you that not everyone makes a different name to escape from miserable failings in the past? Ridz 13 was probably my most successful account name, i just wanted a change. I'll be under yet another alias at .co.uk.
Now you assume that i've made alias' to escape my 'dreadful' past.
Even though i've made alias' they are all well known, but i find it funny that you say it since, and i quote you this time:
And has it ever occured to one as high and mighty as you that not everyone makes a different name to escape from miserable failings in the past?
See?
Me making alias because i want to 'hide' my past =/= Cobra making an alias for whatever reasons.
Also, when you quote something like this:
And most have the:
Quote:We aren’t looking to recruit players, but if you feel your worthy of the tribe, contact [enter name]

in their announcement.
And start talking about alias' you should be crowned as the king of de-railing.
I laughed out loud at your way of recruiting since, and i assume here, you are just trying to look good and if but more bluntly, it would mean 'We are full, but meh if you are godly like the rest of us you can join, etc...' not your your usage of alias' in that quotation.

Where did anyone in my tribe claim to be 'leet' or 'badass'? :icon_eek:
If i ever catch someone using those words to describe themselves on the public forums from Sonic, i'd personally spank them myselves. They're possibly my most detested words of all time. And if we decide to disclose past information on these forums, it would be when, and where we want, not at the whim or call of people like you, Mr. Gorth. All that matters to me, is that I know my members past experience, and I know their capabilities, and I know that all my members are good members, and will make this tribe a force to contend with.
This:
Joining us will give you the best start in this new world.
Now maybe its just me, but i'd read it as 'We will pwn the new server, you are with us or against us.
But maybe i'm just delusional. :icon_rolleyes:
All that matters to me, is that I know my members past experience, and I know their capabilities, and I know that all my members are good members, and will make this tribe a force to contend with.
Howcome you have already had a 'minor' exodus from your tribe before the server has even started?
Not so good judge of character are you?

DeletedUser

You sure you know who he is? :icon_rolleyes:
Or is he just some random alias who applied and who you took in?

No i'm sure. :icon_wink:

Also i quote myself here:

See?
Making a thread = Posting it.

Actually Making a thread= Making it i.e The constructing of it i.e The writing of it i.e I made the thread.

I didn't say write this announcement did i? :icon_wink:
No, you said made it, which i did :icon_wink:

Now you assume that i've made alias' to escape my 'dreadful' past.

Actually i neither said nor meant anything of the sort, that was in reply to you stating that its 'more likely some piss poor noobs desperate for a new name and image for themselves', which is pretty much saying most alias' are noobs running away from failings, which is exactly what you just said i'm presuming. (Hypocrite much? :icon_rolleyes: )

Even though i've made alias' they are all well known, but i find it funny that you say it since, and i quote you this time:

Here you admit to being an Alias, where you've just been attacking my tribe and tribes like it, for being lead by piss poor noobs under Alias. You seem to be a bit of a hypocrite Gorth, i expected more from one as well known and respected as you.

Me making alias because i want to 'hide' my past =/= Cobra making an alias for whatever reasons.

Once again you make up statements i never actually said or meant.

Also, when you quote something like this:
And start talking about alias' you should be crowned as the king of de-railing.
I laughed out loud at your way of recruiting since, and i assume here, you are just trying to look good and if but more bluntly, it would mean 'We are full, but meh if you are godly like the rest of us you can join, etc...' not your your usage of alias' in that quotation.

King of derailing? YOU are the one who started this thread being about Alias'. And i make no pretences we are in any way full. If you actually bothered to read the first post (MADE by me) you would see the words 'I won’t lie and say we have masses of members, I value quality over quantity,'.

Now please explain how i'm claiming 'We are full, but meh if you are godly like the rest of us you can join, etc...'?

Now maybe its just me, but i'd read it as 'We will pwn the new server, you are with us or against us.

Actually i didn't write that bit, it was added by Cobra, you'll have to talk to him about that.

But maybe i'm just delusional. :icon_rolleyes:

It's certainly looking that way.

Howcome you have already had a 'minor' exodus from your tribe before the server has even started?
Not so good judge of character are you?

Please explain how i have in any way had a 'minor exodus' away from my tribe? And i am confident my judge of character is as good as it needs to be, i can judge right now your not as good at flaming as you think you are, and i can judge that by how poorly this attempt at flaming the thread (I MADE) was constructed.

I think i've addressed everything Mr.Gorth.

Your move :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually Making a thread= Making it i.e The constructing of it i.e The writing of it i.e I made the thread.
Actually you can't 'make' a thread, the posters who post in it are the ones who 'make' the thread to what it is, you can start the discussion (in this case attempt to attention whore).
Also:
Maybe i'm mistaken, but did you make this thread?
Did you announce SONIC here?
Read again and again and again, until you get it. Don't conveniently ignore the second sentence in the quotation. :icon_neutral:
Making the thread = Posting it, can't you just get that it was not you who announced it, it was that alias?
He 'made' the thread if i'd use your 'wording', you 'just' typed it.

Actually i neither said nor meant anything of the sort, that was in reply to you stating that its 'more likely some piss poor noobs desperate for a new name and image for themselves', which is pretty much saying most alias' are noobs running away from failings, which is exactly what you just said i'm presuming. (Hypocrite much? :icon_rolleyes: )
As i said already, i made a general post and you were an example.
more likely some piss poor noobs desperate for a new name and image for themselves
bold part is true.

Here you admit to being an Alias, where you've just been attacking my tribe and tribes like it, for being lead by piss poor noobs under Alias. You seem to be a bit of a hypocrite Gorth, i expected more from one as well known and respected as you.
Lol? Now i'm an alias?
No i can assure you, this is my main account. I said i have had alias' in the past, not that i'm one (unlike you :icon_wink:)
Also i'm not piss poor player using alias' mainly because i'm not an alias, like i said already.
That piss poor part is arguable since it would mainly depend on who you ask and how i get along with that player.

Once again you make up statements i never actually said or meant.
Hence why i said i assume before that, which you yet again conveniently cut out and 'answered' in another quotation.

King of derailing? YOU are the one who started this thread being about Alias'. And i make no pretences we are in any way full. If you actually bothered to read the first post (MADE by me) you would see the words 'I won’t lie and say we have masses of members, I value quality over quantity,'.
I actually mentioned it because it is important, it is part of your tribe, you are using alias'. The announcer was using an alias, so are you.
I won’t lie and say we have masses of members, I value quality over quantity
:lol:
You are someone i'd call wannabe bad-ass and have actually no idea how the things really go IG, or just can't admit it. All you care about is look 'leet' in PnP.

Now please explain how i'm claiming 'We are full, but meh if you are godly like the rest of us you can join, etc...'?
This:
YES, the whole quotation!
See?
See the 'and i assume here'?
You are saying that i claimed it to be fact, when i actually admitted that it was an assumption. :icon_rolleyes:

Actually i didn't write that bit, it was added by Cobra, you'll have to talk to him about that.
Didn't you just say this thread 'made' by you? :icon_rolleyes:

Please explain how i have in any way had a 'minor exodus' away from my tribe? And i am confident my judge of character is as good as it needs to be, i can judge right now your not as good at flaming as you think you are, and i can judge that by how poorly this attempt at flaming the thread (I MADE) was constructed.
=SK= in w30 is a good example how well you can judge someones character. :lol:
And are you denying that you had player(s) already leave your tribe to join another?
Well:
failz coz im not in it now :lol: <3 yoo ridz

(and you stolez my piccys !)
suggests otherwise.

DeletedUser

Actually you can't 'make' a thread, the posters who post in it are the ones who 'make' the thread to what it is, you can start the discussion (in this case attempt to attention whore).

Actually the ones who write the thread are the ones who 'make it to what it is'. Otherwise Cobra would be 'firing blanks' onto the forum. And i'd say coming onto this thread and trying to pointlessly flame it by making stupid, irrelevant comments is more attention whorish than advertising your TRIBE (i.e Advertising the tribe as a whole, not attention whoring for oneself)

Read again and again and again, until you get it. Don't conveniently ignore the second sentence in the quotation. :icon_neutral:
Making the thread = Posting it, can't you just get that it was not you who announced it, it was that alias?
He 'made' the thread if i'd use your 'wording', you 'just' typed it.

No, you get it into your thick monkey skull that just posting the thread doesnt constitute to making the thread. I wrote the thread, i made the thread, gottit? If i'd use your wording, Cobra 'posted' the thread, he didn't make it. I'm ignoring the second question because i'd already answered it.

As i said already, i made a general post and you were an example.
bold part is true.

Not replying in to much depth to that because its not true about our tribe, and i don't want to confuse you anymore, incase you spew forth more garbage.

Lol? Now i'm an alias?
No i can assure you, this is my main account. I said i have had alias' in the past, not that i'm one (unlike you :icon_wink:)
Also i'm not piss poor player using alias' mainly because i'm not an alias, like i said already.
That piss poor part is arguable since it would mainly depend on who you ask and how i get along with that player.

Actually, that is meant to insinuate that you USE Alias', which you freely admitted. Therefore in the past, you have been an Alias, and therefore are till a hypocrite.

I actually mentioned it because it is important, it is part of your tribe, you are using alias'. The announcer was using an alias, so are you.

We've already discussed this accounts usefulness as an Alias. EVERYONE WHO KNEW MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT KNOWS WHO OWN THIS ACCOUNT. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I can't speak for Cobra, i don't know wether he revealed all of his Alias' too me.

:lol:
You are someone i'd call wannabe bad-ass and have actually no idea how the things really go IG, or just can't admit it. All you care about is look 'leet' in PnP.

You keep making these statements. I am confident of my IG ability. Of the two worlds i play seriously, i am valued enough to be in a top 10 tribe on w30, and the 2nd rank tribe on w19. You really think they'd accept me if i have 'no idea' what goes on IG? And once again, noone has made any statement on this thread that we are 'leet'.

This:

YES, the whole quotation!
See?
See the 'and i assume here'?
You are saying that i claimed it to be fact, when i actually admitted that it was an assumption. :icon_rolleyes:

In that case you should not be making stupid, and somewhat ridiculous assumptions, without having ANY evidence whatsoever, besides your flimsy allegations. Aplologies for assuming you were claiming this to be fact.

Didn't you just say this thread 'made' by you? :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, made by me, one sentence 'added' by Cobra. Whats your problem? :icon_confused: Wait, you mean to tell me you are actually empty-headed enough to believe one sentence being added in constitutes to the person who added one sentence being the thread maker, rather than the one who wrote the other 20 sentences? Nice logic there.

=SK= in w30 is a good example how well you can judge someones character. :lol:

Yes that was a bad mistake. Please tell me how i was supposed to guess Raven was a backstabbing cheater, making multiple forum accounts? Yahh.

And are you denying that you had player(s) already leave your tribe to join another?
Well:
suggests otherwise.

ROFL do you even know Tasha? Yahh she really left my tribe. She was never in it. Get your facts right. We made a joke tribe called sonic who declared on Rawr AS A JOKE on the W38 FORUMS. This is a thread for a W1 premade, i.e different tribe, which is not a joke this time.

Come back when you have something good to say, with REAL evidence.

DeletedUser

Another wall quotations.... :icon_neutral:
That's it.
You can prove your worth in co.uk now. :icon_confused:
I'm there to target your pre-made, solo and not using an alias.
From what i've heard, won't be a challenge though. :lol:
/end.

Didn't even bother to read your last post after seeing the length of it.

DeletedUser

glad to see you ended the argument, was about to point out that it wasnt worth your time

DeletedUser

GTFO. Everyone is already joining my premade :D

(JK) Where are you guys headed? I didn't bother reading anything.

DeletedUser

GTFO. Everyone is already joining my premade :D

(JK) Where are you guys headed? I didn't bother reading anything.

Not sure on the starting location. You have skype? (Not to talk diplomacy, mergers i'm not into that shit :p )