World 10 Maps

earthquake girl

Hi, Jer. Anga got busy with a major project he's working on and left. I didn't have the time or the inclination to run things on my own. So we called it quits. Summer is always a bad time for me anyway. Now that fall is here, I might go join a world somewhere (probably just beta again) but not sure yet.

DeletedUser

It disgusts me to look at these maps and see that a tribe of barb and inactive noblers is now ruling the world...

This world ended a long time ago. Had we actually had some victory conditions, that would have been a much different story.

Come on guys! You can't let these barb noblers rule the world.

DeletedUser

i thought everyone on this world was nobling barbs o_O

but i feel your pain, looking back at my past worlds

DeletedUser

It disgusts me to look at these maps and see that a tribe of barb and inactive noblers is now ruling the world...

This world ended a long time ago. Had we actually had some victory conditions, that would have been a much different story.

If they cant repair the world to pre Version 7 standards that did work...or get Version 7 to work properly.... then 8AA8 will simply win by default....

Bully to them.

NOT

DeletedUser

CTRL ended after you left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CTRL ended after they win:icon_wink:

I'm sorry. I'll quote the part of this post that isn't actually breaking any rules. But thank you, as always for your baseless accusations and contributions with absolutely no evidence :)

You truly are a credit to the human race.

As a matter of fact, you argue every point so extraordinarily well, you should become a lawyer. I'd bet you could be so good, you could even get your own prime time TV show. And make billions of dollars on cases that you showcase on live TV with millions of watchers around the globe listening to your every word, every breath you take, every pause you make, people hanging on every single moment, just to hear what you have to say.

Please sir, can I have your autograph now? So that when you make it really big, I can make my own small fortune for selling an original of your own godlike handwriting?

DeletedUser

EJ I don't see why you come back to haunt these forums, your tribe are dead, your respect is dead since you were banned. And basically no one listens to the drivel that comes out. You say W10 is dead yet you keep coming back to these forums, so if the world is dead why would you bother. I know you want to believe that the world revolved around CTRL, but guess what with CTRL gone the world still carries on.

No one disputes you were once good, but everyone has their prime and yours came and went a long time ago, so move on and get over it

pbar

EJ I don't see why you come back to haunt these forums, your tribe are dead, your respect is dead since you were banned. And basically no one listens to the drivel that comes out. You say W10 is dead yet you keep coming back to these forums, so if the world is dead why would you bother. I know you want to believe that the world revolved around CTRL, but guess what with CTRL gone the world still carries on.

No one disputes you were once good, but everyone has their prime and yours came and went a long time ago, so move on and get over it

As much as I HATE 'internet forum speak' in this case I have to say:

+1

DeletedUser

Explain to me where it says that I can't check in on things from time to time and voice my opinion.

This is a public forum. And as I am part of the general public, that gives me the right to post.

I'm well aware CTRL is gone. And I only haunt my enemies. So good to know you're among those I still piss off :)

I never gave a crap about your respect anyways. And only my enemies have no respect for me, they never have anyways. And I wouldn't expect them to anyways, I booted everyone from their tribe xD

The world still carries on because CTRL is gone. Or don't you understand that lol.

It's like in the Wizard of Oz when the big bad witch of the west got crushed by the big house. And then all the people who were hiding came out to play.

CTRL got crushed by boredom and we took off. Then all the inactives took their chance to finally try and do something now that they might actually have a chance to do something.

And I don't blame them. But I am more than entitled to pick a side. And I'm more than entitled to voice my disgust in the inactives I used to smack around like dead horses.

I'm also entitled to defend myself, and my past, and my former tribe when it comes under attack by ignorant and uneducated (on the subject) people, who were either not around at the time, or have absolutely no evidence to support their blind statements.

So, after being verbally abused by Emperor Jon and slapped around by undeniable logic. How are you going to take this traumatic experience? Are you going to learn from your mistake and keep your mouth shut, and let me do as I please, as I generally will anyways.

Or are you going to continue on and make me come back in a few days and verbally mop the floor with your face.

Your choice. I leave it up to you. But take your post and shove it ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, your wise cracks make me laugh and of course you are welcome to post in the forum, I just wondered why you bothered. To me it seems CTRL fell when their leaders were banned and if I remember rightly it was very shortly after their one and only ally Tuba decided to declare on them. Personally I wish you had stayed around, I would have loved to have a battle with you.

No one has told me I am wrong, when I state what I think you all get very defensive which makes me feel that I am obviously right. You may have been bored, then why not just leave? Why cheat and get banned. I have no idea why you were banned and we're not allowed to discuss the reasons, but it makes me question whether CTRL were actually as good as they seemed. If CTRL were so good why did you feel the need to cheat? It kinda undermines all the good work you did don't you think? And since the cheating has stopped the stats have turned around, so that speaks for itself

I do agree with you that you should defend your tribe if your tribe came under attack, that is a fair enough statement. But I have a right to speak my opinion on the forum as well and if you don't like it then I don't really care.

DeletedUser

AZURE WHAT DO YOU SAY?
the most player of ctrl they delete their accounts all together when ddb lose the war.

DeletedUser

Tuba never declared on ctrl, they were thinking about it but got too scared. It was ctrl that declared on tuba for contemplating backstabbing them.

It makes me laugh how you big your tribe up for doing nothing. How long have you guys been around? Nomads has more OD and is little over 6 months old.

Tuba is a joke of a tribe, once we can be bothered we will come over to your slum and show you how we roll. Until then think what you like, it wont change your fate.

DeletedUser

LMAO!!! You guys are really hilarious.

I think you will find Tuba never delcared, because that would be stabbing their long time allies in the back so it was decided not to at the time fear didn't come into it when half the tribe were original coalition and wanted it, but guess what CTRL did declare which makes them the backstabbing tribe.

Its all ancient history now. The here and now is what matters.

I am bored now of this conversation and will leave the forum to the ex-players and their avid followers.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. I'll quote the part of this post that isn't actually breaking any rules. But thank you, as always for your baseless accusations and contributions with absolutely no evidence :)

You truly are a credit to the human race.

As a matter of fact, you argue every point so extraordinarily well, you should become a lawyer. I'd bet you could be so good, you could even get your own prime time TV show. And make billions of dollars on cases that you showcase on live TV with millions of watchers around the globe listening to your every word, every breath you take, every pause you make, people hanging on every single moment, just to hear what you have to say.

Please sir, can I have your autograph now? So that when you make it really big, I can make my own small fortune for selling an original of your own godlike handwriting?

claiming winning a world that clearly you did not... thats epic and will sell more for sure.