World 100 celebration petition (MODS PLEASE READ)

DeletedUser121664

+1
I believe bringing back the no P2W world for 100 would be more beneficial. REason being is Innogames gain plenty of revenue from the worlds that have been p2w. 1 world wouldnt harm their income as W101 would be back as P2W.
I hope this is non P2W.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As a bystander in all of this, how would you propose events are operated? Currently pp is often used to purchase extra perks.

DeletedUser120425

Agreed Events should stay, however have them as fair for everyone with no PP advantages.
So for example we can all earn the same amount of points(Depending on activity), then as usual we can pick our rewards.

PP only used in world for Premium Account/Farm Assistant/Account Manager.
No extra resource boosts available for purchase.

Natural Perfection.

Its really easy...

Innogames need to just ask around in their office about the previous worlds that were premium free (I know dutch W50, maybe there are other servers that got one?)

There they did:
- No pp market
- No building time reduction
- No building cost reduction
- No flags
- Events, but no option of buying items in events with pp
- No 20% extra resources (i wouldnt mind if they activate this for a slightly faster pace)

They can ofcourse change it around a bit but based on this im sure they can make a nice concept :)

Niactzz

NO HAUL WORLD HYPE!

Honestly, I just want as many people as possible joining and enjoying W100. If it means old school, so be it! :)

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If no pp market, no haul would not really entice the reputation that is Tribal Wars, it encourages better skill in a world that makes it slightly more fun. I mean, would you pass up the opportunity farming someone you know?

I can back the idea of limited pp options, I'd still consider events to have pp and to have flags since they are more or less the norm these days.

I'd recommend these:

- Flags Enabled
- No PP market
- Events with PP.
- Hauls
- No Church
- No WT
- Archers Enabled
- Coin System
- Speed 2
- Dominance Win
- Tribe Size 30

I'll update this if I think of any major settings.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If no pp market, no haul would not really entice the reputation that is Tribal Wars, it encourages better skill in a world that makes it slightly more fun. I mean, would you pass up the opportunity farming someone you know?

I can back the idea of limited pp options, I'd still consider events to have pp and to have flags since they are more or less the norm these days.

I'd recommend these:

- Flags Enabled
- No PP market
- Events with PP.
- Hauls
- No Church
- No WT
- Archers Enabled
- Coin System
- Speed 2
- Dominance Win
- Tribe Size 30

I'll update this if I think of any major settings.
I could get behind most of these.

The only issue I see with PP being allowed with events is that spending PP does give large advantages for these. EG, there are events that give items like the free noble, chests, boosts, etc. that can all be sped up with PP and purchased MULTIPLE times, which will give you an advantage over someone not using PP. Even now, players who use huge sums of PP on events come out miles on top of people who haven't. Most worlds, the first event occurs around when many players are ready to begin nobling, and they offer a huge turning point in the world. They allow players to go from 0-100 just by spending PP.

I think the issue is limiting the power that PP gives to players. For something like the Noble's fair, using PP for that event has limited strength because you can only get so much from it. But other events like castle assault, etc. where you can spend PP to get things like glory that will buy items within the event shop, those are unfair to someone who will drop thousands of PP versus someone who cant, because then you have people leaving the event with 10+ attack/defense boosts, tons of free nobles, etc. In a world where other premium features are disabled, I think that people might go all out on events and it could tilt the balance of the world around events.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120425

Agree with the above. All settings mentioned look good except the PP with events.
There is 0% point in doing a no PP world(To make it more fair) and then adding PP to events making it so some people can overbuy for an upper hand.

I think all we are wanting is a FAIR world.

PS; Feel like you are MAJORLY ignoring your player base when all have commented no PP for Events yet you decide to approach us with the above settings.
Why would you ignore the community within your game?:confused:

DeletedUser

I like the idea of milk 100, 101 back to w1 settings. including no AM, just PP that was actually worth the points as it could function like AM due to kick ass scripts.

DeletedUser121664

I have been playing Tribalwars over 12 years now. Never really spent money on PP except to get PA and FA. I never even sold PP for profit.
Might be a big mistake by myself but I genuinely dont like the P2W aspect of this game. I understand it is a business at the end of the day, however you need to appeal to your customers. Any successful business listen to their customers and act accordinly.

I joined W99 with 120eur worth of prem(11K) just to see how much of a difference it really makes.
Day 3 and I have more troops than i would have on day 7 without PP. Its a major disadvantage to those who cant afford to pay so much money or spend so much time farming on a different world to get premium.

Bringing a non P2W back will bring more clients to the game. More players who cant afford to buy premium.

As for the above settings, I agree with VooDoo. If you plan to scrap PP for a world, you would need to scrap anything to do with PP except maybe flags, PA and FA.

Also, I suggest a 20 member tribe limit. Reason being is 20 is just a nice number of members to have. Even in bigger tribe limit worlds, besides from majority of pre-mades and mass recruiting most of the decent tribes consist of 15-25 members.

As for Coin system, I suggest returning to the packet system.

And with no archers.

St0ner

DeletedUser105718

You guys do realize that old school players are the ones that pretty much ended up killing the game, right? Reason why worlds are so small and shite now is because of the huge skill gap between newbies and people who've invested years into this game. It's like playing Eve... Either you invest and learn how to play, which takes months if not years, or you won't have any fun.

Game as it used to be is absolutely dead. Been dead for nearly 40ish worlds now. It's a miracle there's still people who wonder into it. Remember that it was out in 2006, nearly 12 years ago. Would be cool to see an old strategy game, but it simply will not attract enough people for it to be any fun. The ones it will attract is a bunch of try-hards with 5-6 people on a single account and you'll end up growing villages for them, if you can only spare a few minutes every hour of playing.

bubbaray97

I'd give a +1 for no PP world and agree if you do it, it cannot include the events.

The ones it will attract is a bunch of try-hards with 5-6 people on a single account and you'll end up growing villages for them, if you can only spare a few minutes every hour of playing.

What I'd really like to see and I don't know how you'd do it and many would hate it...is a world where there were no co-players. I've played off and on for 11 years and that's what drives me the most nuts. I get it, activity is key...but I want to play MY villages, not have a shift at the game factory.

DeletedUser65288

Wouldn't a small tribe member limit defeat the purpose of an "old school" world? Most early worlds with the settings everyone seems to desire were 80+.

DeletedUser114767

No PP market No P2W i support that 110%
Take a look at w98 and boorhong..... shouldnt be allowed...