World 15 Alliances

Seminarian

it sucks that 24/7 always makes alliance with the best other tribes in the world. The same thing happened in world 12. Too bad they don't fight eachother. It just makes it all lame...

DeletedUser

Im quite sure we in Pills dont have a alliance with 24/7 ;P

DeletedUser

1. i said D.F.A. exploded not imploded......
2. i dont know anyone in pills so i really dont know if ur bad or good but i just found the quite sure part rather funny. And the poster who made this thread basically said pills sucks saying 24/7 they only make alliances with the best and since theyre not allies with pills.....
3. wtf does anyone beside pills player post on the forum i psot one thing and 500 of em post something
4. im technically the reason ng is ranked so high since all of my decent members went there:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Well if you are going to play in the P&P playground you have to know that we will watch your every move and pounce when we fancy.

DeletedUser

thats why I said something to the effect
2. i dont know anyone in pills so i really dont know if ur bad or good but i just found the quite sure part rather funny. And the poster who made this thread basically said pills sucks saying 24/7 they only make alliances with the best and since theyre not allies with pills.....
yes but you repeated it to Wallin the sexy one
3. wtf does anyone beside pills player post on the forum i psot one thing and 500 of em post something
don't diss the pills they are ninjas now too :icon_wink:
4. im technically the reason ng is ranked so high since all of my decent members went there:icon_smile:
-.-; no... unfortunately you were used by them as a shield tribe as the world situation settled down from chaos early on I'm sorry that players do that... I find it enormously poor in taste. Solo it until you find the tribe you are looking for.

mah responses are in t3h purple :icon_wink:

and yes, judging by how defensive you got from that, you weren't prepared for flaming, which is why the P&Ps exist

DeletedUser

Our tribe doesnt have an alliance with them either. They have an alliance with PwN so screw that.

DeletedUser

i was prepared for flaming the last 2 werent serious lol but im glad u voice ur opion(lol):icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

dude you Phailed w15 already now don't Phail w15 P&P to if its not to late backdown now man

DeletedUser

...im done posting on this thread i get warning and slippy i was referring two the last 2 reasons on the list i made not your tribe and im superman

DeletedUser

All of your decent members went to NG?

I don't even know who the heck you are, and neither do half of my tribe mates. Try again buddy.

Looks like you were a decent player on W13, but I made it to about the same ranking on W11. Quit trying to stroke your ego.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol who are you again? and i stucked on w13 tried something different and got rimmed by a player im not trying to stroke my ego just saying alot of members in my old tribe went to ng idk if they left nor do i care

btw who the heck are you?

DeletedUser

Well, if the aim of this thread was to get the list of 24/7 allies, then it PHAIL :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well dont tell them i told you, but they came begging for me to Ally with them.
Because they were scared of my ultimate power, Billabong herself came to my house and brought me flowers!.
i accepted.
As far as i know, i am the only ally 24/7 has because everyone else hates them.

DeletedUser

As far as i know, i am the only ally 24/7 has because everyone else hates them.

i know i do. but i shall bide my time and deviously plot against them until the right to strike! :icon_twisted: