World 15 Alliances

DeletedUser

I always want to see big tribes fight each other.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This world kind of looks like world 11. Yeah come on 24|7 you don't need alliances surely just come and take us on :icon_wink:

Seminarian

If you guys didn't know... they're allied with PWN :)

So no attempt to get the allied list... it's just lame that's all.

Child in time

1. i said D.F.A. exploded not imploded......
2. i dont know anyone in pills so i really dont know if ur bad or good but i just found the quite sure part rather funny. And the poster who made this thread basically said pills sucks saying 24/7 they only make alliances with the best and since theyre not allies with pills.....
3. wtf does anyone beside pills player post on the forum i psot one thing and 500 of em post something
4. im technically the reason ng is ranked so high since all of my decent members went there:icon_smile:

something like this:

Krakkan zegt:
Did you guys still want diplomacy with us btw?
Child in time zegt:
the question is, do you guys want diplomacy with us?
Child in time zegt:
cause you are the bigger guys here.
Krakkan zegt:
We don't mind
Krakkan zegt:
We like you as the leader and pills is a good tribe
Krakkan zegt:
Well, I've said good things and the tribe appreciate my opinion
Child in time zegt:
Hmm okay

and

Hey said:
Error 404 on 04.03. at 00:08
Mail me when you're online.

Wallin is here on 04.03. at 14:39
Mhm?

Error 404 on 04.03. at 14:58
How's it going?

Wallin is here on 04.03. at 15:04
Awesome.

Error 404 on 04.03. at 15:05
Good stuff. I apoligise for my previous behavour. If you'll accept?

Wallin is here on 04.03. at 15:11
Yeah, no problem. I just dislike people trying to steal members from tribes, even though I knew they would decline :)

Error 404 on 04.03. at 15:15
Yeah. You have some very loyal guys, it's good. I only mailed one however I wasn't in a great mood when I got your response and it came over a little arrogant, that may not have been your objective, but that is why I mailed a few others. To get on your nerves.

Anyway, lets start from scratch :)

Wallin is here on 04.03. at 15:16
Sure, works for me.

Error 404 on 04.03. at 15:19
Good stuff. NwA are looking promising. I like the way you guys all started in a curved shape.

Wallin is here on 04.03. at 15:20
Yep, cant complain. "The great wall of ninjas~" :)

Error 404 on 04.03. at 15:28
:)

You guys going to keep that low member limit?

Wallin is here on 04.03. at 15:32
Yeah, reduces the chances of getting a spy etc.

Error 404 on 04.03. at 15:33
Yeah :)

What would your opinion be on some future diplomacy between our two tribes?

Wallin is here on 04.03. at 15:35
Right now you guys are so spread out so we wouldn't benefit anything from it :/

Error 404 on 04.03. at 15:37
Ah believe me, soon we will :)

Wallin is here on 04.03. at 15:38
Sounds good, but _RIGHT NOW_ you're too spread out, however if you cluster up in the future I'm sure we could work something out. :)

Wallin is here on 04.03. at 15:43
heres the continuation(is that how you spell it? :<)

This message has been forwarded by Wallin is here.

So here's the proof.

Krakkan contacted both Pills and NwA.

Who says he didn't wanted us?

(P.S.: I've been asked to join 24/7 since the beginning like 7 times, i actually DO feel flattered, but i'm more the kinda guy that stays in a funny pervert tribe)

DeletedUser

i read in the locked post that ~RW~ are allied with PwN :)?
or thats what it sounded like? i may be wrong though.

i would just like to make clear that that is far from the truth!

anyway, guys from ~RW~, please lets not get into a flame war on the forums or criticize other tribes (other then our enemies ;D)

DeletedUser

In most worlds top tribes do make alliances with each other even if they are only temporary

DeletedUser

i read in the locked post that ~RW~ are allied with PwN :)?
or thats what it sounded like? i may be wrong though.

i would just like to make clear that that is far from the truth!

anyway, guys from ~RW~, please lets not get into a flame war on the forums or criticize other tribes (other then our enemies ;D)

Mwhaha! I got all of PwN diplomat list ;)

Tribal Godfather

(P.S.: I've been asked to join 24/7 since the beginning like 7 times, i actually DO feel flattered, but i'm more the kinda guy that stays in a funny pervert tribe)

:icon_sad: and im just a simple tool....

sadly krakkan has tried recruiting me in msn before, that is before i actually blocked him.

meh well... i seroiusly dont know what the point of this topic is but i might as well post it here.

Krakkan

:icon_sad: and im just a simple tool....

sadly krakkan has tried recruiting me in msn before, that is before i actually blocked him.

meh well... i seroiusly dont know what the point of this topic is but i might as well post it here.

I actually had to "lol" at that. I think if you ask Steve Vai, (Childs) then you'll know you're the last person we actually want in our tribe. You just happened to fall for some of the bait, once again.. lol.

Tribal Godfather

I actually had to "lol" at that. I think if you ask Steve Vai, (Childs) then you'll know you're the last person we actually want in our tribe. You just happened to fall for some of the bait, once again.. lol.

once again you dont understand my sarcasm... its a shame... you seriously think you are one step ahead of the game.. always... your high ego seems to be getting the best of you.

Perhaps you should come down from the sky and realise the sarcasm in my original post...

But hey what do i know... im just a tool :icon_wink:

Tribal Godfather

i must add krakkan. me giving up my co leaderness in Pills was by MY free will.

i know your pathetic intentions... and your snake like lies that always seem to be spilling out your mouth....

i just sadly dont have the same amount of free time as i used to back in Novermber of last year when i was leading HaVoK...

and giving wallin my position seemed like the best choice....

go ally yourself with your future enemies...

:icon_twisted:

Krakkan

once again you dont understand my sarcasm... its a shame... you seriously think you are one step ahead of the game.. always... your high ego seems to be getting the best of you.

Perhaps you should come down from the sky and realise the sarcasm in my original post...

But hey what do i know... im just a tool :icon_wink:

There's more chance of drawing blood from a stone than detecting any sarcasm in that post. If you intended to be sarcastic then you truely did FAIL ;-)

Tribal Godfather

There's more chance of drawing blood from a stone than detecting any sarcasm in that post. If you intended to be sarcastic then you truely did FAIL ;-)

just like you did in w12....

kk nuf forum trolling. gonna go watch tv...

btw manchester vs. roma... good match... good match... (soccer brings even the most hated people together :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser25454

WARNING!

ghey tribe detected :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Please wear your antighey-masks, or else you may suffer from ghey-madness-disease.

Note:If you're infected with ghey disease, please see a physician immediately
.:icon_biggrin:

Krakkan

btw manchester vs. roma... good match... good match... (soccer brings even the most hated people together :icon_biggrin:)

:icon_wink: Indeed. Will be interesting, bit disappointed that Chelsea always get the easy draw but that's life.

Child in time

And this is were you seperate yourself from me, and that's why "we" just wouldn't work.

If i didn't want a certain (influential) player to join my tribe, i'd just NOT mention it on the forums, so there isn't this "barrier" build, and you could always continue to make your opponents believe what they want to believe, by saying this, you actually take all the power away from any manipulative convo-attempt you'll make in the future, it's a shame.