World 15 Challenge: Battle of Wits

DeletedUser

I've noticed that a few of you find it amusing to make derogatory comments to people's threads. I'd like to start a new side game on the TW Forum if the Mods will allow it. This will be a battle of wits where anyone can participate. Now obviously the rules will be that you must stay within the tolerable limits of the Moderator's patience.

Objective: Device a cunning way to out wit, out think, and out smart your opponent by using cunning intellict and grammar without using expletives, over abusive slander, gender specific remarks, racism, sexual references, or religious preferences.

The game begins with the first person who responds to this post. You had plenty to say before, let's see if you're up for the challenge now.

DeletedUser8633

Objective:Device a cunning way to out wit, out think, and out smart your opponent by using cunning intellict and grammar without using expletives, over abusive slander, gender specific remarks, racism, sexual references, or religious preferences.

Devise*
Intellect*

Did I win?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord cat man

This belongs in the off-topic forum section BUT I will allow it due to the recent increase in spam. Atleast now people can channel it into this thread.

Please no abuse or anything like that, I have given you a chance don't spoil it:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This belongs in the off-topic forum section BUT I will allow it due to the recent increase in spam. Atleast now people can channel it into this thread.

Please no abuse or anything like that, I have given you a chance don't spoil it:icon_wink:

miricles do happen

DeletedUser

Objective: Device a cunning way to out wit, out think, and out smart your opponent by using cunning intellict and grammar without using expletives, over abusive slander, gender specific remarks, racism, sexual references, or religious preferences.

How the hell can I play a game where the rule maker breaks their own rules?

Action taken: Sits this one out.

DeletedUser

Devise*
Intellect*

Did I win?

Very good catch. You're paying attention. Now that I have your attention we can play the game. Unfortunately you only pointed out an error and didn't add any value to the game. Keep trying.

DeletedUser

Stocks are definitely rising!!!!!

DeletedUser

How the hell can I play a game where the rule maker breaks their own rules?

Action taken: Sits this one out.

Rix A Trix caught the intentional grammatical errors if that's what you're referring to. How else do you kick off a game like this without putting some goofy mathematical equation or IQ test.

*MM looks around for the next victim to pester*

DeletedUser

I am truly disapointed here, I had expected more intellectual responses here. This truly does show the World 15 public just how few have any brain cells. Generally a remark like I am evil or I win would be posted after breaking through ones wall of wit and completely devouring all they throw at you.

This is yet another reason why you do not come to a battle of wits unarmed.

DeletedUser8633

1. Only one reason was given, how can it be "yet another".

2. Wits require intelligence, not arms.

DeletedUser

I am truly disapointed here, I had expected more intellectual responses here. This truly does show the World 15 public just how few have any brain cells. Generally a remark like I am evil or I win would be posted after breaking through ones wall of wit and completely devouring all they throw at you.

This is yet another reason why you do not come to a battle of wits unarmed.

Unfortunetly for you, you are among the vast quantities of intellectually challeneged forum goers.

One generally puts " when stating somthing that they didnt say.

So in your case you should have put this. Generally a remark like "I am evil" or "I win" would be

DeletedUser

Thank God!!! Some people actually can use their brains... My efforts paid off. Yes I know you generally use " when referring to something somebody else had said, but in this case I didn't feel the need, seeing that most of the people posting had not shown any signs of brain cells. But, thankfully I was proven wrong, some actually know how to use proper grammer *applause* yet unfortunately they still did not have anything witty behind these remarks, it is good to see some can still use what they learned in language arts.