World 15 Challenge: Battle of Wits

DeletedUser

Thank God!!! Some people actually can use their brains... My efforts paid off. Yes I know you generally use " when referring to something somebody else had said, but in this case I didn't feel the need, seeing that most of the people posting had not shown any signs of brain cells. But, thankfully I was proven wrong, some actually know how to use proper grammer *applause* yet unfortunately they still did not have anything witty behind these remarks, it is good to see some can still use what they learned in language arts.

Some people are smart,buuuuuuuuuut act dumb to blend in. ^^

DeletedUser

I am truly disapointed here, I had expected more intellectual responses here.

The problem is not about the quality of intellectual responses. It lies with the below-par standard that was set in this thread's initiative.

Rix A Trix caught the intentional grammatical errors if that's what you're referring to. How else do you kick off a game like this without putting some goofy mathematical equation or IQ test.

There was nothing intentional about attempting to starting an intellectually challenged thread with grammatically broken instructions and then playing it off in a very dim-witted attempt to imply it was there as a measure of anything. Such a scenerio is equal to someone telling you they can beat you in chess and then not knowing white goes first or the knight is the horse. You just end up not taking such a challenge very seriously.

At it's core this thread was meant to be a way mock other people's intelligence but it is not too hard to out-wit a mountain it seems.

Moreover, obviously understanding neanderthals takes an insignificant narrow mental ability nearing imbecilic attention causing insufferable stupid and totally officious, obnoxious, and ludicrous forum posts.

Then again. My thoughts completely play into this game and only those who are really observant can figure out how-so. Even I can have some fun.

*MM looks around for the next victim to pester*

Watch out. Some will pester back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MM,

You should have know this would tank. This bunch of mental midgets could not create a battle wits with a cucumber. Too many of them are completely unarmed.

DeletedUser39531

MM,

You should have know this would tank. This bunch of mental midgets could not create a battle wits with a cucumber. Too many of them are completely unarmed.

We shall take our stupidity and beat you senseless with it, smart guy!

DeletedUser

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein

Maccano1

Haha, made me giggle. :icon_biggrin:

I would have thought the beating with the cucumber would have been more painful? But then again what do I know I'm a midget? ... Or was it a dwarf? I loose track of size related matters.

DeletedUser

I am truly disapointed here, I had expected more intellectual responses here. This truly does show the World 15 public just how few have any brain cells. Generally a remark like I am evil or I win would be posted after breaking through ones wall of wit and completely devouring all they throw at you.

This is yet another reason why you do not come to a battle of wits unarmed.

Well, Well, Mr. Im gonna comment on others brains...... lets see if you know a couple of good brain smackers....... I mean, if your so confident you can outwit every body, then show us what you have got in stock....:icon_rolleyes::axemen:

DeletedUser

Scouting helps an individual to decide whether or not an attack is in order. He "followed it up" by deciding to not attack.

Indeed, a target apparently inactive and being eaten up by another tribe. No wonder he hasn't broken the 30k mark yet.

DeletedUser

Indeed, a target apparently inactive and being eaten up by another tribe. No wonder he hasn't broken the 30k mark yet.

Im not being eaton up by any tribe right now.
Im just here because one of my friends play this world