World 20 Timeline

DeletedUser

I'm sorry bone, but this is funny, I think he just made you eat your words....

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
z :)))) (450|528) K54 9,526 boneriper [GRINCH] berkhof55 [Kong] 07th January 2009 - 10:49:48
z :))) (450|529) K54 9,555 boneriper [GRINCH] berkhof55 [Kong] 07th January 2009 - 00:54:21
z :)) (450|527) K54 9,579 boneriper [GRINCH] berkhof55 [Kong] 07th January 2009 - 00:51:50
z :) (449|526) K54 9,579 boneriper [GRINCH] berkhof55 [Kong] 06th January 2009 - 20:42:07

wizy, he wasn't online when the attacks started:) just funny that i "bumped in" in my old acc.(after few months) and just switched some troops...haven't got time even to retake back at least one villa:icon_rolleyes:

anyway, happy that you still remember players from Hug:) best ever players...

crimsoni said:
Yum, boneriper is in K54 is he? Sounds like fun. ^-^
PS: Sorry Bone, but I hate you.

this is not even funny...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oviz was the best member in hug imo.

Windofwar was a notable mention of course too.

Good tribe, world would be different if it had survived. Shame it didn't. The first one of the super tribes imo, before Care and HULK.

clintax117

I know, I know, I'm a little late, but:

1. S-3 members join E=MC in October...
2. NSE joined CLETUS in October...

NSE had 15 players and was on the power rating map (close to last place, but there!), and the most player nobling map.

These 2 events are probably the catalyst for the current war between CLETUS and E=MC. Would have happened eventually, but this was the icing on the cake. Significant events in my book. :p

DeletedUser

Good tribe, world would be different if it had survived. Shame it didn't. The first one of the super tribes imo, before Care and HULK.

survived??? lol:D that was funny:DDD

clintax117

Additions to Jan -
GRINCH changes name to Gdzila.
En|gma declares on Gdzila.
Prime and Who? start fighting?
BEYOND changes leaders.
E=MC merges another tribe into their academy (PWND)

DeletedUser

WindOfWar31 is the 1st ever player that inspired me to stop my point whoring and gun for troops. McL did i lost to you in ODA rankings before i quit? :lol:

DeletedUser59335

wasnt happy, dream also good?

DeletedUser

*slaps himself*

oh sorry i read it off a thread lol dident read close enuff

DeletedUser

I think I'm a bit lost :icon_confused:

Hey Hell are you back?

*Dragoon talking* I have returned......

Nah, not in this world. Just recalling some memories back then. Too bad you missed the chance to overtake my ODA before i got banned :lol:

Wanna have another competition sometime in the future? :p