World 21 - Current Wars

DeletedUser

Imp should just give up tbh they are just making it easier for pnp and panda to dominate everyone else :/

DeletedUser

Imp should just give up tbh they are just making it easier for pnp and panda to dominate everyone else :/

definately, I take IMP vills in the k7/18 area with little or no opposition, and most certainly no attacks back.

DeletedUser69098

i disagree..didnt u lost a village to IMP? so what do u mean by "with little or no opposition,and most certainly no attack back" bs?

DeletedUser

Yeah, i lost one in k10 hours after nobling it.. and it was my only village in the area..

but NOT k7/18.. Jody-man's villages are about as easy to take as barbarians, (which I know IMP take alot of, so you guys will know what I'm talking about)

Note that I said "in the k7/18 area" - Read before you speak.

XxBRICKSTERxX

i disagree..didnt u lost a village to IMP? so what do u mean by "with little or no opposition,and most certainly no attack back" bs?

Ok so you got him there. But is taking one village from Panda really an opposition compared to the tons we have taken in the NE. You will be whipped from that land in the near future ;) And are they really true IMP? Or just some people that couldn't find a tribe after theirs were destroyed?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Doesnt matter how you want to look at it Tonsilot. Stats speak louder than words. 0 conquers in 7 days against your enemy...

Side 1:
Tribes: Panda!
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IMP~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 0
Difference: 89

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 806,467
Difference: 806,467

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Side 2:

Side 1: 95
Difference: 95

chart

Side 1: 882,487
Difference: 882,487

chart

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Doesnt matter how you want to look at it Tonsilot. Stats speak louder than words. 0 conquers in 7 days against your enemy...

Side 1:
Tribes: Panda!
Side 2:

Side 1: 89
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 806,467
Difference: 806,467

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Side 2:

Side 1: 95
Difference: 95

chart

Side 1: 882,487
Difference: 882,487

chart
[/SPOIL]

Good game.

and while we're at it..

Defender: jody-man
Destination: 071 jumping high (704|90) K7

Quantity: 5655 1569 0 38 0 656 0 0 0
Losses: 5655 1569 0 38 0 656 0 0 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84906

@pk3rz - Please, spoil those stats, or dont quote them in the first place. Thanks :)

On.topic - Im gonna be updating these in the upcoming days.

DeletedUser

And who are u to tell us to quit? lols....
admittedly i am not the biggest or the best but tbh if you lose a vil recap it :/ it seems like common sence to me but no one is IMP seems to be doing it :/

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
its because no one has the balls to attack pnp, they just hope if they dont attack back pnp will stop attacking them :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah but if you are under 200k they probs wont attack you coz the moral will be rubbish and they will just waste their troops :/

DeletedUser

its because no one has the balls to attack pnp, they just hope if they dont attack back pnp will stop attacking them :lol:

We recieve attacks from IMP and the GA daily.
It's just that we have awesome defense and they have poor offense.
So you never really hear much about these attacks.
I am sure they are not proud of their poor efforts and we don't care either way as it takes little to deflect their peasant's pitchforks and spades.

scarlet ash

send me some attacks :p. I haven't had to defend for a good long while :\. Need some good offense to do some good defense and sniping solves almost every thing which involves a first time train which isn't made up of singular nukes per 1 village :p. Its more effective to stack and kill all nukes.

DeletedUser

send me some attacks :p. I haven't had to defend for a good long while :\. Need some good offense to do some good defense and sniping solves almost every thing which involves a first time train which isn't made up of singular nukes per 1 village :p. Its more effective to stack and kill all nukes.

Ash you know you are to lazy to defend. ;>

DeletedUser

Pnp's at the stage where they don't (often) need to use the energy for skill-based defense. When you're 2.2 times bigger than the opposite side of your biggest war (IMP) and 9.8 times bigger than your second largest (-aas-), It's not exactly hard to stack, bully or nuke your way out of needing any real skill in this game. Not saying there aren't some quality players obviously but I would imagine those who haven't played other worlds for quite some time (and there seem to be few) are rather rusty and might have trouble with the caliber of players this world once boasted in its earlier days.

Just my 2 cents...