World 21's worst tribes and Best tribes ever

DeletedUser74079

Personally I think VOID was the best tribe. Not for gaming skill or anything. Just for the fun people that USED to be in it.

DeletedUser

That seems like a fair statement :)
I mean ive seen the remnents of what you speak of there :)

DeletedUser96700

I wasn't around here in the early stages, so can't speak for experience.

Aahhh dang, not on pk3rz :L

DeletedUser

I agree with you Hawky, from my days in VOID I would say it's been one of the best in Enjoyment of the game terms. Panda! is up there though on the enjoyment list, great people to play with.

DeletedUser

Agree with dorm and hawk..
ut it has like 2% activity now :/

DeletedUser

We might not be as active, but the Guys/Guyettes Who do play are a good laugh still. Dorm's still alright if he ever talks to us too :p

DeletedUser

You have a few favourites of mine... Well one... But Void is only going downhill form here...

DeletedUser

Best tribe, has to be VOID, what can actually be better than a group of close friends having fun playing a game, run by a completely insane alcoholic drug abusing maniac, who cares if they suck now, they sucked back then as well, we were just oblivious to what was happening in the world at that time and happily counted to 1000 in the forums with grins on our faces thinking we were good at the game.

Worst Tribe, the worst tribe this world has seen would have been a tribe that was hyped up loads, and massive egos, forum presence and then got raped in the first week, any tribe that is still around now, thats in the top say 20, really cant be that bad.

DeletedUser

Oh man they have some really good skill up there. :lol:
I really don't think you have the right to mock their skill.

If VOID managed to sustain entertainment whilst playing the game then they should be up there as a good tribe, same applies to Foot! or any other tribe that people mock so easily.
All depends on how you look at the game.

DeletedUser

What shtaal said is correct. Relationship is one of the toughest aspect of this game, be it with members, allies or enemies. Keeping people motivated is hard whether you're #1 or facing impossible odds. Having faced both I'd say its a tad easier when you're #1, so all the little tribes out there are doing a good job given their situation now.

Of course I'm talking about now. I don't want to think about what might have been if they had organized better before PnP became so powerful ;3

DeletedUser

But they dont really have to face you guys. moral is the thing that is keeping them alive. I get crapy moral on them and i am terrible. I guess they are good because they have lasted this long but you can't say that they are good enough to act like they will win this world. That the way you are both making it sound. and shataal I wasn't talking about void, I was talking about foot.

DeletedUser

Kyle I know you were talking about Foot.
We never said they have the capability to win the world, but if they can keep up solid team work and activity then they're a solid tribe. Like I said it all depends on how you look at the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Henny no talking till we get blog :icon_wink:
Well i enjoyed UWA, but thats just me i guess :)
*reminises*

DeletedUser74079

You're all wrong!

VOID is famous because we made it obvious that we were complete fools by trying to fight of TSoH, Knight and the GA all at the same time where as FOOT, well, they're about as useful as a severed appendige is to a rich doormouse.

DeletedUser

You're all wrong!

VOID is famous because we made it obvious that we were complete fools by trying to fight of TSoH, Knight and the GA all at the same time where as FOOT, well, they're about as useful as a severed appendige is to a rich doormouse.

Literally none of those tribes have any skill or ability to fight.
So it can't have been that hard on you...

DeletedUser74079

Literally none of those tribes have any skill or ability to fight.
So it can't have been that hard on you...

Think of the comparison then:

~VOID~ vs. TSoH, Knight, The GA.

You understand now? That is a frikking miracle.