World 22 Blog

x2dezjohn

Simon, i think you should read the latest edition :)

fail

blog-1-1.jpg

Correct Link

DeletedUser

I suppose its better, but your seriously going to take on another blogging position, when you struggle to get something substantial for this world!?!

DeletedUser

I suppose its better, but your seriously going to take on another blogging position, when you struggle to get something substantial for this world!?!

Maybe he could make up something substantial.

The only thing 'substantial' I see in W22 is nobling of barbs and inactives. Hardly inspirational for a blogger.

DeletedUser79609

Maybe he could make up something substantial.

The only thing 'substantial' I see in W22 is nobling of barbs and inactives. Hardly inspirational for a blogger.

+1

It's the main reason i'm taking up a new position. An interview each week is pretty boring, but theres nothing else to write about.

DeletedUser

I somewhat agree with Ulti. There is nothing substantial to be talking about.

(As I said on the comment on his blog), I'd recommend that he keep 4x monthly blog posts, but have two of those four with interviews and a brief world summary and have the other two of the four with more in-depth world recaps/looking at current trends.

If you need help I can surely find some drama somewhere in World 22, or even analyse some war stats and look at changes between time periods.

DeletedUser79609

:D Sure but, you'll be looking for a while to find some real drama.

DeletedUser

Make something out of nothing. Spin facts to make it look like XXXX has a mass inactivity crisis.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Liked the new interview - go wwyandt!

As for the W54 thread - well it's pretty entertaining, at least

DeletedUser

I thought it was you at first, but shortly figured out it wasn't. Who is the new guy?