World 30 Familes

What sort of tribe are you in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Wow. All the tribes listd have their main tribe in the top ten.

4/10 of the top ten tribes have a family tribe/tribes. This isn't as bad as other worlds, but what's the point people!?! I know you may only have 60 members but that's enough.

Can't we just have Independant tribes?

Hidden Tribes:
Hidden Wind
Hidden Mist
Hidden Flash

The family of BIO:
BIO
BIO2

The BoS and BoK Family

Lastly:
DUSK
DUSK@

mattoematt

Woohoo... I Love Comic Sans MS Font Thumbs Up to u man!

Well... You can share Forums so Familys could very well work!

DeletedUser

Family tribes this early on are a big huggle that noobs will make on everyworld. Noobs in numbers makes them a little harder to penetrate. You dont see good familys with good tribes and good players til later in the world. Youwont know who will survive after the holiday break, people will have their armies built up and will be feeling agressive. Be interesting to see how many of these are left a week after the attack break.

DeletedUser

they aren't in the top 10, but the krakens also have formed familie tribes.
the so far i think. they already have 4 tribes. and still recruiting.

Ripfin

hate to break it to you guys(and gals), but this world was designed for Family tribes.

mirai no shinigami

hate to break it to you guys(and gals), but this world was designed for Family tribes.

well, no, It wasn't...it helps families and, of course, very close allies...:icon_rolleyes:

Ripfin

actualy it was, this world more then any other world was designed for Family tribes with smaller player populace per tribe and combined forums, this is a Family Friendly world.

now on a side note who stole My Kraken Guard? I created the tribe on world 2?

here is the timeline of My ownership of the Kraken Guard

way way back in the 80's I created the household called The Kraken Guard in a group called the SCA

around the 90's I used the name in a Battle Tech gaming group thru the mail

in the 2000's i brought the name to TW here.

i'm the sole creator of the name Kraken Guard, and none other shall infringe upon that name without suffering my wrath.

DeletedUser

I see what you mean Ripfin. But TW would be called FamilyTRibal Wars if it was made for Family tribes:D

Also, What's with the name of the tribes?!?

Ripfin

I see what you mean Ripfin. But TW would be called FamilyTRibal Wars if it was made for Family tribes:D

Also, What's with the name of the tribes?!?

i've noticed 2 tribes on world 30 named Kraken Guard, 1 is part of the Kraken family the other has one player in it, neither asked if it was ok to use my tribal name, so not happy.

also as it goes Family tribes came about in world 2 when the member cap per tribe was greatly reduced from like 200(?) to 80 so tribes who wanted to stick together formed what is called Families, Family tribes are not perfect on world 2 I took on a couple family tribes by myself and they proved inadequate since they were disorganised and not communicative, also there was cross noblings, but this world has removed that with shared forums, and yes there used to be external forums I've used and still do, but they are also flawed in their own right.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There's already a family war apparently between

Mist
Flash
Wind

and

TWA-N1
TWA-N2
TWA-SW
TWA-S

The TWA tribes are clearly mass recruiting and are dead within the first week after bp.

DeletedUser43619

Family tribes
They luv hugs
they hate wars so I am guessing that after a war with spears and swords they will unite and form an even bigger family :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser50228

Under the BoS family is only: BoS, BoK, BoP. the rest are n00bs pretending to be with us :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

bahh
theres already TWA here. they are on W18 and have like 500000000 families

HeftySmurf

Aha
But there is a lovely thing with this Forum Sharing.

1 Spy can see what happens in the whole family

:p

DeletedUser

bahh
theres already TWA here. they are on W18 and have like 500000000 families
well, im from w18, and in RKN, which is a family tribe, however this world, i want to see what its like WITHOUT families, so good luck to all the inderpendant tribes out there, and family tribes- i hope you all fail:)

DeletedUser

Hidden family WILL DOMINATE

And if we ever merge with the scum tribes of TWA i Will quit the tribe so quick