World 30 Survey

DeletedUser

Alright, i have spent my time making this survey, please fill it out, i will post the results when the survey finishes, when 100 people have done the survey, I ask you answer it truthfully as its Anonymous, Enjoy, Based on the results i will decide whether or not to make another

UPDATE!!!!!
I Changed The Site that made the survey, this way its easier to understand and you can view your results

The Survey

The Results

Enjoy, Please if you find that it does not work please tell me!

PLEASE ONLY TAKE IT 1 TIME!!!!!!!

I Am Willing to Create this for your tribe Individually if you ask me to

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

done it. you might wanna make the options on question 2 clearer.

i wasn't sure if 1 was good or 5 was good. other than that it was ok.

DeletedUser54374

Lol, well.. It's a good idea to have these survey updates, because a week can make a difference. Now it's been like 2 or some weeks since the comprehensive en30 survey? Anyways, you should want this, since the views of DUSK will probably have changed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Everyone Please Bare with me on this for a second, i am Fixing some things on this survey

DeletedUser

Please Re Take the Survey! And read the Top Post, i have updated it

DeletedUser

Tbh, I appreciate the time and effort put into the Survey but for me it just wasn't good. It's far too early to do one just after the recent one. I assure you the results will be similar to the one about 1-2 weeks ago. Why? Because nothing has happened and the same people have the same biased views.

If you was to do more individuality then it could be interesting to see how people see things in-regards to new DUSK leadership, Raven being Tribal Goat etc etc.

You should hook up something with the other guy who made the survey and make a survey in about a months time.

Kudos for effort and time though

DeletedUser

Finished it one more time :D :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tbh, I appreciate the time and effort put into the Survey but for me it just wasn't good. It's far too early to do one just after the recent one. I assure you the results will be similar to the one about 1-2 weeks ago. Why? Because nothing has happened and the same people have the same biased views.

If you was to do more individuality then it could be interesting to see how people see things in-regards to new DUSK leadership, Raven being Tribal Goat etc etc.

You should hook up something with the other guy who made the survey and make a survey in about a months time.

Kudos for effort and time though

All Feedback i will take into consideration for the next survey in a few weeks, please give feed back in that very last question

DeletedUser

done it again. liked this one better than the first one you did. and thanks for sorting the scoring system. from what i remember from the last survey's results alot of peoples opinions have changed slightly.

good survey. thanks

xyziz

This one is obviously flawed. Look at the following graphs...

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

xyziz

the other one... i havent looked at yours yet.

But these external ones are generally not very accurate, as people can vote multiple times

DeletedUser

Lol, well.. It's a good idea to have these survey updates, because a week can make a difference. Now it's been like 2 or some weeks since the comprehensive en30 survey? Anyways, you should want this, since the views of DUSK will probably have changed. :icon_wink:

Who cares about DUSK these days? :icon_wink: