World 32 Blog

DeletedUser

Ohaidere Folks,

I be your new World 32 blogger. I was trying to hide this but unfortunately my name turned purple during the night... so I can't really do that anymore :icon_neutral:

Some of you know me, some of you don', rest assured that I know more of you than you think I do and I will be in-contact with some of you for interviews and the like. If you think I am being too biased or would think there is something I could add to the blog that would make it more interesting please PM me and I'll do my best.

A link to our awesome blog can be found Here

I would now be asking our awesome mod to sticky this... but we seem to have an inactive awesome mod so I'll go pester our Elder one :lol:

-Mal-

Introduction Blog
Clicky for an awesome introduction October 8, 2010

First Issue - Clicky! October 9, 2010
Second Issue - Clicky! October 17, 2010
Third Issue - Clicky! October 24, 2010
Fourth Issue - Clicky! November 7, 2010
Fifth Issue - Clicky! November 16, 2010
Sixth Issue - Clicky! January 29, 2011

Complaints:
If you feel I am being biased, or will not respond to your complaint correctly please contact:
Klowe (Head Blogger)
Jesophat (Senior In-game Moderator & Head of Bloggers)

Last edited by a moderator:

choper

what should I say? welcome and gratz to you and sorry folks to the rest? ;)

nah. but hope to see some interesting stuff coming up.

DeletedUser

Thanks, and I don't know if anyone else applied XD

I have already written the first edition and am working on interviews for next weeks. I am literally awaiting 1 person to come online and agree to an interview with me and then the blog will be up tomorrow. Thats my posting date for blogs - Sunday; mainly because then I can sit down, have a beer and watch the F1 without needing to work on it :lol:

DeletedUser

Congratz....and thx will be happy to have an interview with you or whatever you require to spice up the forums..

Bigjay

DeletedUser

OK, so I decided to give you all a treat since it's the first issue and everything. Normally the issue will be uploaded every Sunday, it might be the same time every Sunday or random timing, don't know yet and would depend on whether or not I finished it :icon_confused:

So here it is... the first ever blog for W32.

Clicky!

Any feedback or things that you think could be changed, please post in here. Any good things to say then comment on the blog :p

DeletedUser

Will be interesting to see what you come up with.
Ballistick

DeletedUser7519

Very nice. the interview was very interesting. Plus the time line of wars.

ravnscream

Hey -Malevolent-
Why don't you save maps for once a week..
it would be great to watch it like a video in the future for someone like me to see what my old tribe and my mates are doing etc.. etc..

DeletedUser

Hey -Malevolent-
Why don't you save maps for once a week..
it would be great to watch it like a video in the future for someone like me to see what my old tribe and my mates are doing etc.. etc..

That is an interesting idea ravn, I will definitely keep the dominance maps, but I will only have them since the beginning of this blog. I'll try to keep up to date with taking them, but obviously if a blog doesn't get done because I am away, then the maps won't be gotten either.

ravnscream

That is an interesting idea ravn, I will definitely keep the dominance maps, but I will only have them since the beginning of this blog. I'll try to keep up to date with taking them, but obviously if a blog doesn't get done because I am away, then the maps won't be gotten either.

it doesn't matter much if you give a break for 1 week or so..
even 2 weeks it could be..
but the maps will be saved and can be watched in the future..

DeletedUser

Second issue has now been written and posted for all to read. I thought I lost it all a moment ago when opera crashed on me, thankfully I didn't so I can deliver it all for you to read.

-Mal-

nakki pappa

a good read indeed :)

however one thing tho, in the F~G v THX family (under the current wars headline) THXF is added twice in the statistics and as far as i know we're a family of 2 branches not 3.

luc6

a good read indeed :)

however one thing tho, in the F~G v THX family (under the current wars headline) THXF is added twice in the statistics and as far as i know we're a family of 2 branches not 3.

did you forget the SELL help you have we should add them too, kinda ironic if you ask me. Wow you gain a bit more then us because your inviting tribe to join THX. That does show us how many skill you have