world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser43045

it seems that i'm beating air! LOL
when u can't or don't want to understand then all of ur saying is true...
i wish u chose a better way in RL than here... LOL

Why would i choose a different path in real life? I find this one succeeding in both real life as in tribalwars. Maby it's you who should choose a different path since you clearly failed in tribalwars. Can't comment on your real life since i don't know you nor do i feel the urge to get to know you. All you've shown on forums is a childish mentality and a bunch of wild claims that are evidently untrue. If this is how you want to make a name for yourself in tribalwars then so be it. But i doubt anyone will find any honor in your ways.

DeletedUser

skill in recruiting the other tribe best member, activity? OH GOD, which one of them r active, every members of TIME at least change their acc 5 times coz they didn't active they gave their acc to another else, aggression in cat-ing a low point vil...LOL LOL LOL

i pretend that i'm a good player, but i don't know why u r persisting all to attack this poor guy?!!! argue with this poor guy?!!! threat this poor guy?!!! WHAT A POOR GUY?!!!
LOL
prejudice shut ur eyes!

i never told that AYK or TIME r bad i said they r not those they say & their way in playing in this game wasn't & isn't fair, that's all.

I am confused as to how recruiting another tribes best members is bad. Every tribe tries to get the best players, the best tribes are usually the most attractive to them thats all. SKY certainly did this at times and so does every other tribe.

It seems to me that you are the one arguing, all I see is responses to your posts. Maybe if you stopped posting your rhetoric others would stop responding?

cagudio

skill in recruiting the other tribe best member

It's part of the game.. You will see potental in the enemy and recruit them.

Don't tell me your tribe has never done it.. because odds are they did.

DeletedUser

It's part of the game.. You will see potental in the enemy and recruit them.

Don't tell me your tribe has never done it.. because odds are they did.

His tribe brings in the garbage that's left over to give them a fair chance! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

His tribe brings in the garbage that's left over to give them a fair chance! :icon_eek:

he should know first hand just how flighty the little buggers are, seeing as how he was in the tribe in which they started their tribe hopping campaing.... apparently not. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

recruiting the other tribes best player is good but not pretend to conquer the world by fighting & war!

DeletedUser

recruiting the other tribes best player is good but not pretend to conquer the world by fighting & war!

Are you suggesting that Time or for that matter SKY didn't fight wars? Pretty sure Time can point to far more wars than you can!

DeletedUser

Since words aren't working, maybe we'll dazzle him a little more with charts!

Clearly Time, are a non aggressive, non warring tribe, who only recruits from their enemies....... ... ... ....

2gv6gea.png

Oh did I mention we also have about 2.5x the ODA of any other tribe on w32?

DeletedUser

it is different! SKY did it once & never talked about conquering the world...

p.s.now they r proving their fear again, 1rank tribe frightened by a poor player like me(as all of u saying) & this is a reason they r attacking me again, whenever i be, i'm a danger! LOL

i should mail the ADMIN for adding new reward: incoming & attacking
i won the incoming,
and let's see FD or TIME win attacking, till now FD is winning, their attacks on me is multiple of TIME...LOOOOL

DeletedUser

FD has had a few days head start mate.
As for our fear? You've got to be kidding me.

DeletedUser

p.s.now they r proving their fear again, 1rank tribe frightened by a poor player like me(as all of u saying) & this is a reason they r attacking me again, whenever i be, i'm a danger! LOL

i won the incoming,
and let's see FD or TIME win attacking, till now FD is winning, their attacks on me is multiple of TIME...LOOOOL

You do realise it isnt because they are scared, but because you are so annoying and overconfident, you cause them to want to kill you because you never shut up?

Your like the annoying little scrawny kid at school who calls everyone a 'phurckeng wetarrphd' and thinks the reason he gets so many people beat him up is because they are scared/jealous of him

DeletedUser

Since words aren't working, maybe we'll dazzle him a little more with charts!

Clearly Time, are a non aggressive, non warring tribe, who only recruits from their enemies....... ... ... ....

2gv6gea.png

Oh did I mention we also have about 2.5x the ODA of any other tribe on w32?

can i just wade in here, and say these stats are very impressive. without these stats people can easily understand time is well oiled destructive machine.

Thx applaud.

cagudio

i won the incoming,

Fear... I would call it expansion.

They aren't going after the barbs and inactives like you.. I think i can safely say they want a fight instead of attacking players that won't do any thing but defend.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i won the incoming,

heh. they may have more, but i can almost guarantee ours will hurt more ^_^

DeletedUser

can i just wade in here, and say these stats are very impressive. without these stats people can easily understand time is well oiled destructive machine.

Thx applaud.

I actually appreciate this bigjay. I've always been the first to try to give credit where it's due, throughout the world.. Rarely have I ever really argued the statement that Time is the best tribe here. It's hard to stay modest though when someone comes in trying to make the claim that their rag tag bunch of players are the best on the server, and Time has achieved nothing.

I do hope you guys can pull things together on your half of the world, so there is another tribe to talk about around here again, because honestly, it bores me to tears to talk about myself!