World 33 poll Ingame Half price packets

DeletedUser

AGREED. DM, I have played in a no limit world and it's boring. Skill goes out the window and you're the only person I think I've ever heard who enjoys it.

Ally or not dear, that's utter crap. I dare not give an approximate of how long I'm online daily as my sanity will be called into question. No, wait, too late for that.

Most leaders have smaller accounts than others simply due to the high demands in time required from ones in such a position. We've not worked our butts off to get our tribes to the point they are at now simply to see our own accounts effectively devalued due to a morale change.

The strategic use of other players with small accounts is also an entertaining part of the game and many on both sides of the war use it in their planning.

Yes your an exception to that rule because your a leader :)

@ hrgos you only say that because your small pointed .

Also anyone who says have a fake limit is better is because they cannot handle 10k fakes .
There's a difference between sending 2k good fakes , eg. one from each village fake nobletrains etc because hard to decipher . Just like whats happened in k55 . Then there's spamming a fake script which i have done to Legion players and had it done to me . If you see anything hitting your backline you tend to dodge and leave.
Fake limits are the worst thing ever .

When you get 10k fakes spammed it is very easy to see the difference between them .

whos this minus 1 your talking about DiTM

lol some k85 noob . Dont know him personally ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RhandAltor

If a mods reads this, It seems no one realised we are one of the few worlds with non-increasing prices for nobles, so no coins and packages to store. So making them cheaper is useless, we can allready build as many as we want. Give us faster troop building times, without raising the speed of the world ofcourse, keep it slow, but give us more action by allowing us to build troops rapidly ^^.

Couldn`t agree more with this post , taking out small insignificant players by way of morale deduction wont win the world quicker , but having Nukes ready every two weeks would most surely be of much better use .

But then again , think of all the Premium Points Morthy and Co. Stand to lose if we end six months earlier than expected :(

DeletedUser

They could increase world speed they are trying this on one of the worlds that failed with army camps right ?

Its not morthy its innogame I believe.

Only way to build nukes quicker would be to increase game speed and most of you have already said keep the speed low . Me personally thinks jsut a small rise from 0.5 to 0.75 speed would not be too significant but still make stuff go quicker :)

DeletedUser

No, if someone chooses to randomly spam fakes in a no limit world (as I said in a previous post) an experienced player can distinguish most of them apart from someone who puts a bit more time into them, that is skill in itself, and the player sending them will eventually have to learn from it and improve from their mistakes - I don't see alot of players attempting or even learning from it, want to know why? Because they send 50 fakes, and either don't want to waste more troops or are out of troops to fake with (rams/cats/scouts) - That does NOTHING to improve skill.

And just a quick question, how big did you get on that world? What was the most incomings? Did you actually use the no fake limit setting and do fake Ops? >.< Just curious

ok...I have quite alot of faking experience in other worlds and used them quite heavily and I still do to a certain extent...

every O village had an extra 7 rams so i could send 2 fake noble trains from my O villages and my d villages I built 40 rams in each of them just for faking purposes...hell I even built 2 faking villages in which I just mass faked from those 2 villages and sent out literally thousands of attacks (with the right tabs and short cuts in can be done in minutes)...as a matter in fact I had a motto...anyone who attacks me I send 2-3 times as many back at least. coupled with my cat waves and random nukes at random villages...there really was no finesse or strategy. i routinely had the messege "only 1000 commands can be viewed at one time" displayed above the command screen...and I had a blast and I was good at it.

However when there is no fake limit the game becomes mindless and you literally can spend hours just sending fakes or even just tagging them. and the argument that a good player can distinguish most of them is crap. because when an op is done on you...it sucks and there is no tagging all you can do is stack what you can and ask for support and wait for the attacks to land...then you deal with dozens of pages of reports...and this was with the 40 reports per page...and sifting through what got hit...(until i got a nifty script that could check on it for me).

anyways although I never hit any top notch numbers of incoming... the maximum I personally ever got hit with was about 3K...however I did sit an account that reached over 12K and that was a bit insane. I only reached about 3 million points but at the time that was pretty high as I was a top player in my K and although my points we're ranked in the 200's my ODA was in the top 20 and I routinely traded places with the rank 13 player.

So anyways...I speak from over a year of experience on a world with no fake limit...it's fun...but mindless and allows lesser active players to easily overwhelm excellent players with less time on there hands.

DeletedUser

Yes so do some other people here.

Firstly , I have only ever had 5k attacks against me . Tagged them all . I have sat a member of my tribe who had 10k attacks and a few of the council members dug deep and spend few nights tagging with teamwork. Tag some pass on etc. they were all tagged. Since tagging is easy even with 1k+ of that annoying commands screen. Yes if you have no time its annoying.

The amount of quality fakes you send are the reason you noble villages in the end , its the pressure you put on the enemy.

'every O village had an extra 7 rams so i could send 2 fake noble trains from my O villages and my d villages I built 40 rams in each of them just for faking purposes...hell I even built 2 faking villages in which I just mass faked from those 2 villages and sent out literally thousands of attacks (with the right tabs and short cuts in can be done in minutes)...as a matter in fact I had a motto...anyone who attacks me I send 2-3 times as many back at least. coupled with my cat waves and random nukes at random villages...there really was no finesse or strategy. i routinely had the messege "only 1000 commands can be viewed at one time" displayed above the command screen...and I had a blast and I was good at it.'

well firstly you can only have 1 nuke per village right ? as soon as you see 2 ram fake nobletrains coming from same village going to your two seperate villages you know they are fakes. How do i know they are rams ? command id times ;) .
If i see 1000 fakes from 2 villages(since you have two villages just to send spam fakes) i automatically know im fine and 99% of them are going to be fakes , dont stack your backline since any cat damage can easily be rebuilt.

This is what i just said about quality fakes , its easy to just spam like you obviously did and the enemy will easily know that once tagged half of em are fakes . Its then finding the ones that have nothing coming from that village but 1 must be a nuke . Stack with two dvs since if 1 nuke can only do it.

You do not get attacked or attack much on frontline here ?
I have pages and pages of reports i trawl through everytime i can since i always have attacks out at the enemy. Pressure is the way you win this game.

Sending so many fakes sometimes makes it easier to decipher which ones are fakes , which ones are nukes.

@rhand yes you had a suspicion that my attacks on you were fakes right , only a suspicion you couldnt have been sure and you probably thought one would have been real nukes . I sure no I would have . Since i also said them from different villages there was no way you would have been able to know whether they were fakes or not. Heck i even sent some fake nobles at Pimp.

DeletedUser

So anyways...I speak from over a year of experience on a world with no fake limit...it's fun...but mindless and allows lesser active players to easily overwhelm excellent players with less time on there hands.

I agree you with to a certain degree, everything I said in my previous post stands, and that comes from over a year on a no fake limit world with a 6mil account (which was pretty big at the time) and receiving incomings over 4k at times. Easy way to get over this? Tag them as they come in, use a mass tag script so you know what is what without actually having to go through all of them. Then you do about 200-300 at a time - By that I mean sift through them, find anything that may need dodging/stacking etc. - That is how a player improves and gains skill.

The lesser active players will die anyway if we ran proper Ops on them with no fake limit, the only problem is the speed and time it will take us to do it as there will be failed Ops due to the reason of not enough pressure, which is why we need to find a suitable option to speed up this world or at least make it a bit more active.

DeletedUser

This thread got the Ok to be reopened. Resume your discussions, but please keep them on-topic.

DeletedUser

So morthy , what is there from the options that can be implimented :)

DeletedUser656

Only the morale change would be viable right now. Changing the speed is going to be a massive pain for us to deal with on W47, they're only getting that because they lost army camps.

baseball2009star

hey i know its alot off point but id like to apply for an account on any world. i am an experienced player and i have played since 2008 on many worlds. once i had to got near the top of a world i had to quit at my prime due to rl issues. i am officially returning and i would like to apply for an account. not neccessarily this one but all i ask is for an account with any amount of points and any world, all i would like it to have is over 1 million opponents defeated. if you have one you could kindly give me please can you pm me the user and pass. thanks and have a good day!

Wow! Epic Fail! Off Topic!

[COLOR="Red" said:
Morthy[/COLOR]]Only the morale change would be viable right now. Changing the speed is going to be a massive pain for us to deal with on W47, they're only getting that because they lost army camps.

Do you think a speed change would be feasible later down the road?

lol Can't you just pull up a drop down menu scroll down to desired speed? lmao jk =P

DeletedUser

Only the morale change would be viable right now. Changing the speed is going to be a massive pain for us to deal with on W47, they're only getting that because they lost army camps.

Turning the fake limit off surely would be possible ?

Am happy to have a vote on both as most people are .

Should be either turn morale off or turn fake limit off.

then everyone wins :)

DeletedUser

Fake limit = Off ?

DeletedUser

Morthy, it is a no to morale being changed from me and a number of others, as you'll see if a poll goes ahead.

DeletedUser

Morthy, it is a no to morale being changed from me and a number of others, as you'll see if a poll goes ahead.

And a resounding yes from me and I'm sure others as well...although it will probably only be the top 20 :lol:

DeletedUser

has there been a vote as yet to the moral change
also has there been a vote on this ... cause in legion there has a topic made about this and a few ppl have not liked the idea of changing moral ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

number of small players >>>> number of large players, it really has no chance of surviving a poll. How do these things work btw? is it just majority as in 50% or absolute majority like 2/3rds or smthg?