World 37 Auto-Generated Maps

Tribe dominance map in or out of the spoiler?

• In - Looks odd to have one map not in spoilers + other reasons

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Out - Saves me a bit of hassle when wanting to look at that map + other reasons

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

!ANNOUNCMENT!

As of current the map seems to be really empty, so to deal with the empty blanks on the map I have change the map from the top 15 to the top 20 in hopes that the map will start to fill up and we see a better picture. Once the map is filled up again, then I will change it back into the top 15 tribes of the world.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
MAP MOD.

DeletedUser

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the dominance map from back when Rally was hitting flukenz?

I just need the map showing Scum and Rally, when flukenz was the only scum in k68.

I would really appreciate it, mail me if you have that map saved :)

DeletedUser

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the dominance map from back when Rally was hitting flukenz?

I just need the map showing Scum and Rally, when flukenz was the only scum in k68.

I would really appreciate it, mail me if you have that map saved :)

Not exactly what you were asking for but as close as i can contribute:

try mid December

DeletedUser

373.png
374.png

Before and after. I save a copy of the maps every now and then =) Hopefully this is what you were looking for. I didn't mail this because I can't find you in-game and others might enjoy the look into the past.

DeletedUser

Thanks ya, I wish I had the time to keep that account alive for even longer. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Somehow AFTRLF managed to get right in the middle of another huge potential war. So far they've managed to diffuse pRo v.s. -SA-.

DeletedUser

I would like to welcome T.L.S, formerly SYN, back onto the k dominance page :icon_wink:

dfix

Welcome, will you be so kind to fill us up with the story behind the come-back (and relevant history)?

DeletedUser

Fourth, after M3mB3R, HAVOC and ARFCOM.

Btw, M3mB3R was a war, they got so freak ones that disbanded in 3 days (maybe 2? Not sure more lol). But still, they was a huge tribe at that time, on who we started a war. Sadly ended so fast. :(

DeletedUser77074

Lets Welcome Home. To The Tribe Dominance Map For Dominance In K63

DeletedUser

Just to let everyone know how the colors for each tribe are chosen is by rank.

01. Blue
02. Green
03. Red
04. White
05. Orange
06. Black
07. Dark Green
08. Dark Turquoise
09. Dark Purple
10. Light Brown
11. Sky Blue
12. Light Purple
13. Bronze
14. Grey
15. Medium Purple

DeletedUser

I changed the lay-out of the first post.
Most notably put all the maps in spoilers.

Complaints through PM please.

zakipoo

Just to let everyone know how the colors for each tribe are chosen is by rank.

01. Blue
02. Green
03. Red
04. White
05. Orange
06. Black
07. Dark Green
08. Dark Turquoise
09. Dark Purple
10. Light Brown
11. Sky Blue
12. Light Purple
13. Bronze
14. Grey
15. Medium Purple

i dont like you already :icon_confused: i dont think youre the actual 'mad' map mod of W37 you suck :icon_confused: i think your title is a lie. SCRAM!

DeletedUser

World c1 - Gonna Getcha World 1 - 12azor World 2 - pipes2 World 3 - 12azor World 4 - Sam13 World 5 - saosinorama World 6 - Mick876, SnafuMaster World 7 - Dexurai World 8 -
World 9 - Rogue Prince World 10 - GBARY World 11 - Jbak13, MyPetWorm World 12 -
World 13 - gutterhog, TER@STIOS, woj6666 World 14 - rda5027 World 15 - Blaise12, cam sadge World 16 - ubijalec124 World 17 - SeleNazzy World 18 - bomberace101, mar1n3c0rp5 World 19 - Dekzy World 20 - Egor022, MrTTom World 21 - Pitch Black, yankeeboy413 World 22 - -leonidas-, Alvido World 23 - Bakes1, xlxhx World 24 - u6s5l. World 25 - AusKilla, Gillian070303 World 26 - NathanPotter, xfirestorm World 27 - cam sadge World 28 - Kaisar Wilhelm World 29 - Iolanthe, joker146, mightyelf World 30 - AK_iceman World 31 - Austrian HighLord World 32 - acidshadow, bobby turnip, peterpj World 33 - Egor022 World 34 - Flump, Izzy Stradlin., ProfessorChaos World 35 - Giraffe195, lee walton World 36 - me.blake World 37 - elfs1234 World 38 - AusKilla World 39 - Scarlet ash World 40 - Izzy Stradlin. World 41 - *Alias*, dannym300 World 42 - Darkaniken2, strider96 World 43 - Giraffe195 World 44 - AusKilla, quinner5 World 45 - Izzy Stradlin. World 46 - Basand24 World 47 - Mr. Skittl World 48 - Repinski World 49 - Dirty Trick, Repinski World 50 - acidshadow