World 37 Auto-Generated Maps

Tribe dominance map in or out of the spoiler?

• In - Looks odd to have one map not in spoilers + other reasons

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Out - Saves me a bit of hassle when wanting to look at that map + other reasons

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Maybe send him a PM and explain it to him that way.
It doesn't seem like complaining in here has much effect, so maybe time for a change in tactics?

DeletedUser

wohoo, ~SA~ is first for the seventh time in a row when it comes to nobling the most within 24h!!

DeletedUser

Its the last 3 days, and it also hasn't updated for days so I wouldn't be so sure ;)

DeletedUser

Bah stupid spoilers making me scroll right to see the names of players/tribe to the colour....whats the point in the spoilers? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Mod edited my post to put them all in the spoilers so you didn't have to download all, he had the dominace map as the only one without a spoiler but I changed that.. ;)

Stotty2009

I wont be doing this often, but these are the maps which work;

[spoil]
topktribes.png

toptribes.png

topnoblers.png

topavgtribes.png

topkplayers.png

topplayers.png

fastnoblers.png

topkaplayers.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going to need the links.
They still aren't updating on the original site. (I can't see any different ones working).

DeletedUser

I'll replace the current ones with your links, Stotty, at least until nickjer's maps update again. Deal?

Also, I put your post in spoilers. My scroll wheel was beginning to show some wear.

Last but not least:
I'll see if I can put a poll up in this thread to see who wants the dominance map out of the spoilers.
I think it saves some hassle, elementelite finds it odd looking.

DeletedUser

Lol, yes I do ;) I'm happy with a poll. Infact, I won't vote lol.

DeletedUser

The color choices are set like that not because I can't handle changing the colors but as the 12-15th tribe change like wildfire in this world as they are so close in points. It makes it easier to just change the names of the certain colors.

Reminder that if any family tribes appear or form to mail me through the forum or in-game. I thank you for your help in keeping the maps as updated as possible.

DeletedUser

I've seen enough votes. Dominance map will be shown outside of the spoilers. :)

DeletedUser

Ok, I'll remove the poll then.
Democracy time is over guys, hope you enjoyed it.

Stotty2009

The old maps are now working, so I wont need to update them now. Please change the links :)