world 44 or somthing xD:D

portugal737

maybe we could join a world that only takes 20 people iof we dont get a large enough list,

lord rok

I could fill the role of arrogant, and misinformed n00b :)

u shall not pass!!! :lol::lol::lol:

haha, joking... well, numbers are growing...
if we find a world which would have tribe limit like 40 or so, and where u could decide n which part od world u want to be, we could do something...
i really like the idea, because our world is dying...

DeletedUser

I'd be interested in a W13 pre-made tribe on another world :)

Have we got a list of those interested?
If this is going to go ahead we should make a skype chat and keep a firm eye on the settings of upcoming worlds.
To solve the inactivity problem we can co-play accounts.

DeletedUser

i'll tell ya what i'll set this up if people want?

at the moment we will do maximium of 40 members, but closer to the time we will increase this number if people would like.

i will make a list with the following people who will be in this tribe:
B.M.A
lord rok........possibly.
stewierules
xarglethegreat
xela
no system
dexa
Wisescarab
Canibal12
Alc 1000
portugal737
sparky74
ninjadave
whitty

as you can tell the list is already looking great, so i'm sure you will waqnt to be added now.

here is the current list. it is on the first page i have been adding to it.

DeletedUser

i also agree about skype chat. i am no good at using skype so if any one wants to feel free. my skype is easy to get to, just add me and tell me who you are.

DeletedUser

well if you look on the first page you will see a full list.

DeletedUser

Thanks B.M.A :)
I'm ok with skype but don't have everyone's skype usernames :icon_cry:
Not as loved as you

DeletedUser

lol i also don't have everyones usernames. although i have a lot of them. i work on getting a skype chat up and running today.

DeletedUser

hehe added him.

anyway i think i could talk alot more people into joining it, and i am sure some of you could. so any more suggestions feel free to add them.

DeletedUser

hehe added him.

anyway i think i could talk alot more people into joining it, and i am sure some of you could. so any more suggestions feel free to add them.

I agree and i think we all could but if we could try and get a mixture of all tribes and not just lobsided from one would be better.

DeletedUser

yep hence why i have not talked any one in to it yet. lol

anyway i want to make one thing very clear. world 13 is not a subject here. if you're on the list we are friends, and not enemies no matter what our relations within world 13. so huggle and kissy and makey uppidy here ok.

lord rok

but is it open just for w13 people? or we can add freinds from other worlds as well?
i would preffer if we keep it just for our community, but what u think guys?

DeletedUser

Mainly players who have played W13 and maybe some close friends.
We still need to cover who will lead the tribe;