World 48 n00bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have been watching World 48 altogether now closely and i came accross a rather Noobish family today,
these Family tribes being:

The WOLF Alliance Family

---------------- Wolf45 ----------------
---------------- Wolf46 ----------------
---------------- Wolf44 ----------------
---------------- Wolf55 ----------------
---------------- Wolf37 ----------------
---------------- Wolf54 --- (TW))----
and many others, yet to come

see i contacted the leader of (TW))- today because their family seem to think that the more allies and family tribes they have the more powerful they are and they think they will take over.
when i contacted him he had this to say:

lee111 said:
hehehe moblise. sounds like tranformers.

um i can see why u would want to back. u can see our plans. at that they already begun. u can see how we all work well as a team. and i think somebody said they were attacking u.

but there is one thing you forget. it's not just the family anymore. and there are so many more tribes joining.

and i think that worry's you a little. i will put what you have said in the shared forum.

more family tribes? :icon_eek:
i mean how many do you need 1, 10 maybe even 100,
for him to then say that him having more family tribes worries me mad me laugh alot :lol: because at the end of there day they will fail and miserabley :icon_rolleyes: and considering half of their players asked to join our tribe tells me his leadership sucks also Lee says they are working as a Team what when they are getting absolutely Pwned by TITAN hm sure :icon_confused:

so i decided to create a new thread where i will be posting loads of info on this tribe and some stuff on their "Famly Tribes" just to prove what n00bs they are.
for you aggressive players out there you can always crush these n00bs if you like hal of them are troopless lol.

If you need the full set of family tribe then just Look at Wolf45's Tribe Profile and you will see how many they have.

hope you enjoy reading this i shall post more info at some point in the next few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, TITAN dogging another tribe for being a family.

Oh the irony. :icon_rolleyes:

2/10 on the PnP. Lacks a lot in the presentation department.

Oh, yeah. First. :icon_cool:

ToPaT

I know people don't care, but I have info that the following wolf45 villages are supporting someone else from their tribe.

Copypasta into notepad or mail yourself or spend ages going coord by coord just getting the infoz out.

[village]573|473[/village]
[village]577|488[/village]
[village]579|477[/village]
[village]580|459[/village]
[village]580|463[/village]
[village]431|420[/village]
[village]611|400[/village]
[village]626|426[/village]
[village]589|495[/village]

DeletedUser

Wow, TITAN dogging another tribe for being a family.

Oh the irony. :icon_rolleyes:

2/10 on the PnP. Lacks a lot in the presentation department.

Oh, yeah. First. :icon_cool:

yeah fare enough we have an Academy tribe which wont be there for long but seriously who on ever would have like 7 family tribes i mean i cant even stand the academy which is why it will be going soon

and cheers for the villages lol

DeletedUser

Im no good at PnP's hell i dont even know what it means PnP im a noob in these forums unlike you professionals but thought i would have some fun otherwis i get bored lol.

DeletedUser

yeah fare enough we have an Academy tribe which wont be there for long but seriously who on ever would have like 7 family tribes i mean i cant even stand the academy which is why it will be going soon

and cheers for the villages lol

According to the Auto Updating maps you have a little more than an academy :icon_rolleyes:

TITAN, SFE, GOTCHA, T1TAN

DeletedUser

Damn, that's a lot of trimming to do.

@Yuna - Now I know you haven't brought over many people from W23. They have a pretty good forum presence, and they had people who could do PnP's.

DeletedUser

According to the Auto Updating maps you have a little more than an academy :icon_rolleyes:

TITAN, SFE, GOTCHA, T1TAN

SFE isn't family they are just Allies and Gotcha doesn't even have a Nap with us so i think that map needs to be updated my friend.

also i did bring a few from W23 they just dont have the time to PnP's lol.

DeletedUser

SFE isn't family they are just Allies and Gotcha doesn't even have a Nap with us so i think that map needs to be updated my friend.

Orly?

Tell them to come onto the forums so we know you aren't just bluffing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well i can ask MtrSllz leader of SFE to come here but for the Gotha tribe well i don't even know who is leading them and if you actually look at the Gotcha tribe it has hardly any members thats why we have T1TAN because the ex-leader of Gotcha was a fail.

DeletedUser

I was asking for you to bring the people from W23 out here not the other tribes -.-*

DeletedUser

im not used to short terms lol.

anyway ill have that information very soon lol.

DeletedUser83993

Not what SFE told me :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.