World 48 n00bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yuna, seriously. Find someone else to do the PnP. Just posting information isn't enough. You have to know how to present it.

At TS and harmless - There is this great function available on the forums for conversations. It's called the private message.

DeletedUser83993

Ummm I believe someone suggested both of you to go to the PMing feature of the forums. Going completely off subject is rather annoying -_-

Now yuna, if you don't know any of your tribe mates in w22 then I suggest you not to even talk about being apart of them.

DeletedUser

how is this off topic?

the thread is called w48 noobs???

that isn't really a topic.

DeletedUser

how is this off topic?

the thread is called w48 noobs???

that isn't really a topic.

If you had read the first post you would know what the topic was. :icon_rolleyes:

And your convo with TS over FEMA in W12 was completely off topic.

DeletedUser

If you had read the first post you would know what the topic was. :icon_rolleyes:

And your convo with TS over FEMA in W12 was completely off topic.

ca you seriously expect a thread thats called World 48 noobs not to have off topic stuff in it? the name of the thread is off topic!

thegodfather-chaos

ca you seriously expect a thread thats called World 48 noobs not to have off topic stuff in it? the name of the thread is off topic!

The topic of the thread is determined by the content of the OP.

/facepalm

DeletedUser

Actually, the name is not off-topic. The name reflects the opinion of the original poster concerning the family of tribes that is the topic of this thread. Therefore the name is on-topic, and just because you feel you are a W48 noob does not mean you get to make this thread about whatever you want.

DeletedUser57190

Looks like ive got 8 wolves to play with in k37 :lol:

Fear my 109 points lol:icon_redface: I love a bit of new world noobage

DeletedUser

Ummm I believe someone suggested both of you to go to the PMing feature of the forums. Going completely off subject is rather annoying -_-

Now yuna, if you don't know any of your tribe mates in w22 then I suggest you not to even talk about being apart of them.

um it was w23 get it right

DeletedUser83993

um it was w23 get it right
Oh my bad. :icon_rolleyes: Why don't up you go talk to your tribe mates? :lol:

Because your tribe is clearly not winning the war.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: NBG
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TITAN
Players:

Timeframe: 23/09/2009 00:00:00 to 27/03/2010 03:18:30

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,723
Side 2: 1,604
Difference: 1,119

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,485,506
Side 2: 14,884,712
Difference: 10,600,794

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

First you post this about someone else taking it off track, although they were obviously way out there:
Then you go posting all this taking it off track yourself:
Oh my bad. :icon_rolleyes: Why don't up you go talk to your tribe mates? :lol:

Because your tribe is clearly not winning the war.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: NBG
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TITAN
Players:

Timeframe: 23/09/2009 00:00:00 to 27/03/2010 03:18:30

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,723
Side 2: 1,604
Difference: 1,119

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,485,506
Side 2: 14,884,712
Difference: 10,600,794

image.php

[/spoil]

Lets try to keep it on track, he told you before he does not log on there much anymore anyway - that information is completely unrelated

In that message i told you that i was a family to titan to get a response from you, since you just had an incident with titan. If you were seriously considering a merger then your feelings about that tribe would be very important to me, so i decided to inflate our relationship a bit to get a true response from you - but my reasons are my reasons, and you should know better than to believe everything you read on the interwebz or especially a message on this game.

We have an alliance with titan, but we are our own tribe and make our own decisions. i have know yuna since we played together on w42 and i consider him to be my friend, and that is the reason for our tribes working together.

Do you seriously consider every tribe with and alliance an noob tribe. There is a big difference from having an academy (which personally even i dont agree with), and having a tribe with 13 or whatever alliances and another page full of NAPS - true tribal huggers.

i think you believe the same thing too, you are just letting your lust for flaming cloud your judgment. i am sure you will find some way to flame me for it anyway though, so have at it buddy

DeletedUser

First you post this about someone else taking it off track, although they were obviously way out there:

Then you go posting all this taking it off track yourself:

Lets try to keep it on track, he told you before he does not log on there much anymore anyway - that information is completely unrelated

In that message i told you that i was a family to titan to get a response from you, since you just had an incident with titan. If you were seriously considering a merger then your feelings about that tribe would be very important to me, so i decided to inflate our relationship a bit to get a true response from you - but my reasons are my reasons, and you should know better than to believe everything you read on the interwebz or especially a message on this game.

We have an alliance with titan, but we are our own tribe and make our own decisions. i have know yuna since we played together on w42 and i consider him to be my friend, and that is the reason for our tribes working together.

Do you seriously consider every tribe with and alliance an noob tribe. There is a big difference from having an academy (which personally even i dont agree with), and having a tribe with 13 or whatever alliances and another page full of NAPS - true tribal huggers.

i think you believe the same thing too, you are just letting your lust for flaming cloud your judgment. i am sure you will find some way to flame me for it anyway though, so have at it buddy

This is what I'm talking about.Now come on mr.infinity show what you are made of:icon_wink:
*/I have my pop corn in my hand N I'm ready to see some action*/:lol:

DeletedUser83993

First you post this about someone else taking it off track, although they were obviously way out there
They were speaking of W12. How does this thread relate to W12 anyway?
That information is not irrelevant to this thread. Shows how much of a fail W23 TITAN fails and how Yuna isn't even tryign to help his tribe in W23... Which relates to what he might do in this world, too.
Pfft, he doesn't play there anymore because he realizes that he will lose that war, but his cover-up is he spends to much time leading a 263 Family tribe. Everyone can use an excuse :icon_rolleyes:.
Your reasons of telling me you are family tribes with TITAN is because it's true. Did you and Yuna not say in the auto-updating maps that y'all are families...
So you work with all tribes that you have a leader friend in...? Other then working with each other you could war and see who is the best then as friends yo uwould realize a merge would be the best... Also you wouldn't accept all the 206 members they do have.
No :icon_rolleyes:. I consider every tribe that as an alliance or family to a tribe that is in 1 K. There is no where for SFE, TITAN, or T1TAN to expand. 263 members in 1 K is just ridiculous.
Judging by your family ennoblement for K54 clearly shows that y'all are way to close to each other and have few noble targets.
[spoil]
TITAN Ennoblement's.
adsfsd.png

dfsdf.png

Well I would liek to say least y'all haven't lost a village yet. Around half of your conquers from K54 are under 1k and 3 of them were barbs. 2 other ennoblements that were outside K54 were barbs and under 1k :icon_neutral:.

T1TANS Conquers.
t1tan.png

Oh, that's impressive no one in your academy has nobled anything, but 2 people lost their villages :icon_eek:.

SFE Ennoblement's.
sfe.jpg
1 abandon ennoblement under 1k
1 internal ennoblement
2 villages that were nobled by other tribes 0.o
1 good ennoblement.
[sarcasm]Now that is very impressive.[/sarcasm]
[/spoil]
So, please say what you want about how good you're this clearly shows that you don't know how to get defense to the person who needs it because i Know all your members aren't O whores...

This also shows that y'all are having trouble either clearing villages and/or getting good villages due to recruitment.

Thanks,
Mr∞

DeletedUser

Pretty much what I've gotten out of this thread is that TITAN family are a bunch of n00bs, Correct?

DeletedUser

If you read my post above you will have facts to believe it and yes you're correct :lol:

your post is nothing but speculation

maybe good for some. but useless to me

edit. what i should say is that most of these fanboys and dickriders wont even look into anything you said, they will just jump on the bandwagon and go for the ride = now who is the real noob there

you should try to back up your posts with information, other than one screen shot of some nobled barbs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83993

your post is nothing but speculation

maybe good for some. but useless to me
My post evaluates how your tribe pretty much has no noble targets and how y'all don't like to noble good villages.
edit. what i should say is that most of these fanboys and ______ wont even look into anything you said, they will just jump on the bandwagon and go for the ride = now who is the real noob there
Why'd they need to look into what I posted? It's truly the truth as they're screenshots.
you should try to back up your posts with information, other than one screen shot of some nobled barbs
Ok I made a map the first one I ever made. Yes I am proud of myself :D Also you should be too because it's a map of your whole family :D Now anyone can easily see what I am talking about when I say you all will have expansion problems if you haven't had them yet.
[spoil]
mapvr.png

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who is fear?

and how can you talk about tribes nobling, you are the only person in your tribe who has nobled anyone yet, and you say your - but no one in my tribe has nobled any abandons

not to mention things are a little cracked out in your area too, i suffer from the same problem but i am not on here talking about someone else because of it. 15 members and 3 of them are in your 7x7.

crack.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.