World 48 n00bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser83993

who is fear?

and how can you talk about tribes nobling, you are the only person in your tribe who has nobled anyone yet, and you say your - but no one in my tribe has nobled any abandons

not to mention things are a little cracked out in your area too, i suffer from the same problem but i am not on here talking about someone else because of it. 15 members and 3 of them are in your 7x7.

crack.jpg
I was hoping you would bring this up <3

First of all learn how to count 7x7s.... I have 1 member in my 11x11 and 2 in my 12x12 if you count the 1 in my 11x11.

This is what members in a 7x7 is.[spoil]
67184714.png

hfgf.png

[/spoil]Those are completely different 7x7s... They both have 6 members in them :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: Please notice I changed the name map...

Also those to 7x7 took me under 1 minute to find... I could find plenty more with 5 members in 7x7s....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well think what you want but what we have done is set up something very tactical and all we have to do is expand which soon you will see wont be a problem for us.

ToPaT

I have a member in my 5x5 and I'm doing okay. o_O Albeit I'd be doing a hell of alot better without a tribe member in my 5x5 but that's the risk I took with joining a tribe that has one of it's members close to me.

DeletedUser

well think what you want but what we have done is set up something very tactical and all we have to do is expand which soon you will see wont be a problem for us.

Now how exactly do you guys plan to farm if you're already in a sea of blue at this point in the game?

DeletedUser83993

Pffft... Yuna and mtrskillz I really wished you would reply to my post trying to look good... :lol:

DeletedUser

Pffft... Yuna and mtrskillz I really wished you would reply to my post trying to look good... :lol:

your posts have nothing to do with me or my tribe, and they dont make that much sense anyway

i know you are just looking for attention, but i am not participating in your petty argument anymore

feel free to continue to act like a child and argue about nothing, i am done

DeletedUser

this seems to be a pattern with them. like when mtrskillz tried to flame me for my points and i pointed out that i have grown about twice as fast as he is so he stopped talking to me. we know who the noobs are, just let them play their little accounts in peace. :lol:

DeletedUser

this seems to be a pattern with them. like when mtrskillz tried to flame me for my points and i pointed out that i have grown about twice as fast as he is so he stopped talking to me. we know who the noobs are, just let them play their little accounts in peace. :lol:

i made a comment because you are all over this board flaming everyone else, and who are you?

i am not a child and i refuse to argue about nothing and flame back and forth, i made my point and that is all i wanted

i guess the fact that i refuse to be in a flame war makes me a noob? ok buddy

now stop trolling and try to keep things on track here

DeletedUser

i made a comment because you are all over this board flaming everyone else, and who are you?

i am not a child and i refuse to argue about nothing and flame back and forth, i made my point and that is all i wanted

i guess the fact that i refuse to be in a flame war makes me a noob? ok buddy

now stop trolling and try to keep things on track here

you made a completely wrong assessment of my skill level and in doing so you started the flame between us. now that you have been proven a total fail job you "refuse to be in (said) flame war". what makes you a noob is the fact that you start things you do not have the capacity to finish. just because you use the word "troll" does not make everything ok. either do some research about the people you choose to "comment" about or keep your silly little opinions to yourself. it's pretty simple really.

DeletedUser

Oh goodie... I hadn't seen this thread lately. Then I re-found it... and it helped me meet mah infraction quota for the day ^_^

*phew*

Learn kiddies.... learn.

No spamming. I don't care who else is doing it.

No profanity or personal insults. I don't care how mad you are.

Anyways, for that and for other purposes.....

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.