World 49 @ WAR!

DeletedUser61762

The Christmas holiday I coming up that could be a good reason for the slow down.

rich26ca

an update will happen to this thread tomorrow, sorry for delays but tribe and RL demands...

thread will have new wars and stats with in 24hrs guys ;D

till then enjoy this weeks slaughter of The Fam tribe Horde

Side 1:
Tribes: Deceit
Side 2:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde, THorde, CHorde, FHorde, Ghorde, AHorde, BHorde, MHorde, OHORDE, PHorde, RHorde, Mouse, YHorde

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 25
Difference: 96

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 962,348
Side 2: 226,653
Difference: 735,695

chart

rich26ca

Side 1:
Tribes: Deceit, BS
Side 2:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde, THorde, CHorde, FHorde, Ghorde, AHorde, BHorde, MHorde, OHORDE, PHorde, RHorde, Mouse, YHorde

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 37
Difference: 159

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,610,239
Side 2: 336,569
Difference: 1,273,670

chart

DeletedUser

Dismissing bunz from deceit but keeping control of the account is cheating the stats..

Fail

rich26ca

lol, just cause horde doesn't kick inactives doesn't mean were not gonna. he may return he may not all we owe him is that we try with the account but if he isn't around to play or pass the account were not taking liability for it. Its what smart active tribes do, points mean nothing unless there being used for the betterment of the tribe. can't say thats happening with bunz so i can understand his removal from our tribe. any good tribe would do the same. i think you will have a challenge finding much if any inactive accounts with in deceit. why not try taking on one of us who actually is around to defend. The truth is you guys are upset cause your easy caps against him no longer count in the stats.

DeletedUser

I don't care that you kicked bunz, that can be discussed in the Horde or Deceit thread where it should be more relevant.

I'm talking about the tribes included as on our side. Use the tribes listed on EHorde's profile as our family, not Mouse who just list themselves as a friend of the Horde. Didn't check any of the others, and doubt that anything else is wrong, but just want to make sure you only include Horde tribes who are actually Horde.

rich26ca

hmm well i think a poll is needed then cause in war when a friend anounces friendship, then plans and tries attacking... they get included in the war. but hey this is a non bias thread.

and it may just be me, that thinks that.

DeletedUser

I agree that we should include all members of Horde. However I can tell you that Mouse is not affiliated with us in any way. They are not listed as allies, nor NAP, they also do not share any forums with us.

However, in a way to show how Deceit/BS is doing against all enemies, you can make a separate stat that shows every tribe currently at war with Deceit, that way they are included as an enemy in stats, but not included as Horde (which they are not).

rich26ca

BUMP!!! UPDATED!!!

Summary

~ the defeat of XX by Deceit and BS has resulted in a new Alliance forming called The Horde Family, (12 tribes bent on W49's number one tribes disdruction.)

~ Cots Creepy war is delcared and ended before the thread could be updated. Obvious from the maps you can see, ~SP~ won ;D

~ ????

~No other conflicts are really being discussed on these forums, which has lead me in game to message the leaders of the top twenty and ask them directly and invite them to join us on the worlds.

Coming soon there responses ;P

~Rich

Last edited:

rich26ca

i was gonna add when i saw your pnp but with out nobles no need for stats... but i wish you luck and if you do get too that point i'll put it up mate ;D

rich26ca

BUMP!!! UPDATED!!!

Summary

made a small update, nothing big really just added a few more days onto the current stats and also created a new war post Deceit VS Rim Alliance

it would seem more people are following the horde family then horde appears to want to admit to in open. we have all heard them say there are like 20 members to there family, but cause i don't have proof yet! i will post the stats separately till the truth is uncovered ;D

enjoy

DeletedUser

Use what is on EHorde's profile. That is the official Horde family, and is kept up to date pretty well. We have no "secret" alliances yet.

DeletedUser92753

Use what is on EHorde's profile. That is the official Horde family, and is kept up to date pretty well. We have no "secret" alliances yet.

well it doesn't matter if Deceit declares war on them all, work together or don't but that won't change the stats. If you weren't allied to them, you might want to consider it.

DeletedUser

What makes you think that Mouse or GRRR. is a part of our "Rim Alliance"? Mouse says they are friends of the Horde, which I have already said they are not. GRRR. doesn't even list themselves as our friend, and I can say they are not either. I could care less about whatever difference it makes on the stats, but for the sake of accuracy I don't see why they are listed with us as being allied.

The compromise I suggest was Deceit vs All Current Enemies, not making up something that doesn't exist and labeling us with it.

DeletedUser92753

What makes you think that Mouse or GRRR. is a part of our "Rim Alliance"? Mouse says they are friends of the Horde, which I have already said they are not. GRRR. doesn't even list themselves as our friend, and I can say they are not either. I could care less about whatever difference it makes on the stats, but for the sake of accuracy I don't see why they are listed with us as being allied.

The compromise I suggest was Deceit vs All Current Enemies, not making up something that doesn't exist and labeling us with it.

or Deceit vs. Rim Nubs...