World 50 Buffet - Dessert Menu

• Thread starter DeletedUser105371
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105371

Hello World 50!

A few weeks ago, ODA instituted their highly successful World 50 Buffet, which has seen players from all over the Tribal Wars community coming to feast on the many exotic tribes on offer.

Now, as the main buffet goes on, I would like you to start thinking about what you will be ordering for dessert. So, on behalf of ODAJ and ODA, I bring you:

[spoil]
World50Dessert.jpg
[/spoil]

I hope you enjoy your desserts, for in some cases it contains even better quality food than the main buffet!

Thanks for your time, and happy eating.

DeletedUser104128

Erm......good luck?

Do you try to be annoying and a nuisance to everyone or does it just come naturally?

Is this a joke, or what?

Soberknight

[SPOIL]
Hello World 50!

A few weeks ago, ODA instituted their highly successful World 50 Buffet, which has seen players from all over the Tribal Wars community coming to feast on the many exotic tribes on offer.

Now, as the main buffet goes on, I would like you to start thinking about what you will be ordering for dessert. So, on behalf of ODAJ and ODA, I bring you:

[spoil]
World50Dessert.jpg
[/spoil]

I hope you enjoy your desserts, for in some cases it contains even better quality food than the main buffet!

Thanks for your time, and happy eating.
[/SPOIL]

Mahrek, the bold part: you speak for ODA? since when?

if not: i hope there is also a forum rule about false war declarations: i think it should be seen as an insult to the whole tribe involved.

DeletedUser105371

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Mahrek, the bold part: you speak for ODA? since when?

if not: i hope there is also a forum rule about false war declarations: i think it should be seen as an insult to the whole tribe involved.

Of course, ODAJ is ODA's academy.

And anyway, it is not a fake declaration, I am genuinely declaring on the top 60 tribes and have currently got up to DBD.

DeletedUser93408

Of course, ODAJ is ODA's academy.

And anyway, it is not a fake declaration, I am genuinely declaring on the top 60 tribes and have currently got up to DBD.

you really think your tribe is our tribe's academy bud? quit trolling, you're making your self funny.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98018

You was on the menu of our buffet...
So how are you the prophet... Oooeyyy?

Edit: Also, I was in your tribe and you had stated you have no alliance to ODA.

so when is the BS gonna end?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98015

you do relies ODA and ODAJ have nothing in any shape or form of a relationship. only thing you and your tribe is good for is giving ODA your villages...

iv taken a few my self :lol:

Soberknight

Yes, and it is.

I am a prophet sent from ODA to the people of W50.

If you were you would have known 1984 is your closest ally... its not nice to declare.

Makes you look like the noob everyone thought you are.

This declaration does make me rethink: i think you and chili are one and the same. I wasnt sure before this thread was posted, but now i am, thanx.

DeletedUser105371

You was on the menu of our buffet...
So how are you the prophet... Oooeyyy?

Edit: Also, I was in your tribe and you had stated you have no alliance to ODA.

so when is the BS gonna end?

My Lord LakeWind came to me in a dream and told me to make an academy tribe.

If you were you would have known 1984 is your closest ally... its not nice to declare.

Makes you look like the noob everyone thought you are.

This declaration does make me rethink: i think you and chili are one and the same. I wasnt sure before this thread was posted, but now i am, thanx.

I did know that, you would have to be a fool not to, and I will repeat once again, I AM NOT CHILLI FOUR LOCO. Is there anything I do to get the voice of reason to sound in your head?

you do relies ODA and ODAJ have nothing in any shape or form of a relationship. only thing you and your tribe is good for is giving ODA your villages...

iv taken a few my self :lol:

You are the devil incarnate, come to test my and the peoples faith in our leaders ODA. I will keep on the good path and ignore your devilish ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104128

You are no saint, boy.

Just give up.

Can everyone just send nukes at his villages who are nearby, and fake him with about 1000000000000 attacks...?

DeletedUser98018

If anyone rimmed him, he would probably restart.

Restarts turned off please...

DeletedUser105371

You are no saint, boy.

Just give up.

Can everyone just send nukes at his villages who are nearby, and fake him with about 1000000000000 attacks...?

Not a saint, a humble prophet, sent by ODA to the people of W50.

If anyone rimmed him, he would probably restart.

Restarts turned off please...

Restarts will not be turned off until we get to 300 players, so I will be here to stay.

he might get fed up after 200 rimmings!

I will never give up until my mission set by my lords in ODA has finished.

DeletedUser

Mahrek... I am not sure if you noticed, but your "academy" tribe is on the Main Menu.

Soberknight

And you are a vulgar young man who will pay for his words.

My Lord LakeWind came to me in a dream and told me to make an academy tribe.

I did know that, you would have to be a fool not to, and I will repeat once again, I AM NOT CHILLI FOUR LOCO. Is there anything I do to get the voice of reason to sound in your head?

You are the devil incarnate, come to test my and the peoples faith in our leaders ODA. I will keep on the good path and ignore your devilish ways.

Yes: dont post again over here... i actually dont mind you posting something sensible, but you havent shown that ability yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.