World 50 Buffet - Dessert Menu

• Thread starter DeletedUser105371
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105371

Yes: dont post again over here... i actually dont mind you posting something sensible, but you havent shown that ability yet.

I see that you've come back, my friend.

I'm afraid that that's the one thing I can't do, though.

I was posting sensible things, but no-one really noticed me. Now everyone in the top 50 tribes know who I am :)

But I might be starting W62, so I'll have to spend time on those forums too.

Soberknight

That was just a humerus joke on ODA's part. Our masters in ODA are most witty!

I have heard from very reliable source your masters from ODA want you to press delete and never show up in this game or forum.
I take it you obey your master?

I see that you've come back, my friend.

I'm afraid that that's the one thing I can't do, though.

I was posting sensible things, but no-one really noticed me. Now everyone in the top 50 tribes know who I am :)

But I might be starting W62, so I'll have to spend time on those forums too.

Now this is a new one: you contradict yourself in 1 post... congrats!
First you agree with me the one thing you cant do is post something sensible. Then you say you were posting something sensible... :icon_confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

oda juniors is a great acadamy tribe for oda, they are even in the war(w 50 buffet) AGAINST ODA LMAO

DeletedUser105371

I have heard from very reliable source your masters from ODA want you to press delete and never show up in this game or forum.
I take it you obey your master?

Now this is a new one: you contradict yourself in 1 post... congrats!
First you agree with me the one thing you cant do is post something sensible. Then you say you were posting something sensible... :icon_confused:

I am sorry, although you mean well, good Soberknight, I take orders only from my masters themselves. I will wait for them to give the command.

oda juniors is a great acadamy tribe for oda, they are even in the war(w 50 buffet) AGAINST ODA LMAO

See above, it is a witty joke on the part of our masters.

DeletedUser98018

ODA never jokes hunni. My nukes that are heading to your villages now confirm that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soberknight

Then i will just put you on my ignore list. Have fun terrorising the others on the forum with your useless posts.

DeletedUser105371

ODA never jokes hunni. My nukes that are heading to your villages now confirm that.

My Lady HOT Sheep has send me a gift, a boon from heaven, in the form of seven nukes.

How honoured I am to humbly receive this present. They must be pleased with my mission for them.

Then i will just put you on my ignore list. Have fun terrorising the others on the forum with your useless posts.

You will look out of curiosity. You know you will...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i may be under attack by oda and lost over 100 vills but i will send a cat nuke to every vill of yours just for giggles:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105371

i may be under attack by oda and lost over 100 vills but i will send a cat nuke to every vill of yours just for giggles:icon_biggrin:

Please do, I am willing to suffer for the greater good of my masters in ODA, and if you attack me it will help them noble fiends like you.

DeletedUser

unfortunately your vills are way to far, but i am getting happier about the ones i nobled from you

Subwind

Everything mahrek says is true, 100%.

~Matt

EDIT: Of course, I am joking, ODAJ have no affiliation to ODA at all, other than their founder can use the same letters on his keyboard.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh, ODAJ really overreached themselves. omega alone is twice their size, and think about all the other tribes they declared on. i'll have fun eating them.

~Michael

DeletedUser98015

You are the devil incarnate, come to test my and the peoples faith in our leaders ODA. I will keep on the good path and ignore your devilish ways.[/QUOTE]

oo i will haha more villages to me :p

but give up all this crap about being a prophet it just shows your a sad little man who is pissed off about not getting his way..

also lakewind came to you in a dream are you insane?!?!? you must be if you dream of tribal wars..

DeletedUser

All of a sudden I'm not finding TheTickleMonster guy as annoying as I use to.

DeletedUser93408

This thread must be locked.. it's useless nor non-sense.. :(

DeletedUser

This is a useless thread, with a lot of flaming, craptons of insults and generally is not conducive to the atmosphere these forums should have.
So I'm locking it. If anyone wants to have this discussion again, it'll need to be in a more civilized manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.