Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For our most recent events...

[spoil]
Silly.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Very good rand. To be honest, tonights events just proved why the first picture I posted is pretty accurate.

This is exactly the reason why we don't have any friends. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Very good rand. To be honest, tonights events just proved why the first picture I posted is pretty accurate.

lol, yes, all of basically peed our pants at the idea of a war happening between old and MoM lol. Everyone so excited :p

DeletedUser

Yes, MoM most definitely had a PnP loss of face today. Though that was what was needed to calm down the situation. I think this is an opportunity to work out things with old so that a similar situation does not repeat itself again in the near future except in the case of an actual war, which be carried out in an informed and cordial manner rather than today's mess. There shouldn't be a PnP thread for every cry of wolf. I will leave my superiors to sort that out *wink* *wink*

DeletedUser

I just joined two days ago :p
It will be good to come out the bromance closet though.

DeletedUser

I just joined two days ago :p
It will be good to come out the bromance closet though.
yeh man fer sure.
you might want to quote the post your replying to, or things will get messy, cuse evreyone will be confused who your talking to.

On topic...anyone have some more pics?
Tosh make one =P

DeletedUser

For our most recent events...

[spoil]
Silly.png
[/spoil]

haha thats funny, but if you wanted it to be real you would have made the mom army only half armed :icon_razz:

I would bet money none of them would have been prepared for a war they just tried to declare.

DeletedUser

haha thats funny, but if you wanted it to be real you would have made the mom army only half armed :icon_razz:

I would bet money none of them would have been prepared for a war they just tried to declare.

And you would lose that bet.

DeletedUser

possibly. I guess it never really mattered to me if they were or not.

And Wiz how is old caught with their pants down? old are the victims here :icon_biggrin:

to the eyes of the beholder, i suppose it serves its purpose :icon_wink: