World 6 Memories

DeletedUser49166

Ive played since the beggining of this world, I had never played before so had many problems but i got through it and got better as it came along. Wouldn't say i was crap, nor would i say im amazing :).

One of my favourite memories would probably be STTS2 merging into RMP just for the fact there are some cool people and friends i have made, like don3012 and S1cky Dutch (Spamming bud :D)

My fisrt village would probably be the most favourite :D

DeletedUser

I started on world 6 at the local coffee shop with my friends. (I am twelve) I started out as a noob in K98 and was in a noob tribe with them. Then, it was destroyed by E-HERO. I joined K.M., and had a few local on-game friends join also. Then, K.M. was destroyed by some K1-2 tribe. I then joined T-W-C, which was the dominator of the continent. Then, T-W-C merged into TheWof. I only stayed in TheWof for about 2 months, and it was my favorite time. While in TheWof, i grew the most i had ever. (i only had 300k points) Then, TheWof merged into NeuWar. Their, i stayed until i quit, which was in about August. At the end, i had 450k points. Now, i've been playing worlds 19, 25, 28, and 30 for about 2 weeks to a month. My name is SpartanKing12.

ddog456

lol good times.

I started out in k09 in basicaly almost the start of the world just a little after,

But my best memories were in Smurfs with hriggs as our leader and us fighting lots of different tribes and how active we were and never lost a war,

Also the great times i have been having with ~Or.d~ we have been kicking a** in there lol and everyone stays so active and gets along except when cazac is in a bad mood.

"don't tell him i was here" :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser22924

well my jounery started in w6 k24 or so, about 19 months ago. i got rimmed at the start(i was complete noob) then i ended in k13, there i saw how Tw shuld be played and joined a tribe Called *B.S* and met many great members that still play today, 2 of them are in SIN. then *B.S* got destroyed by CBTF-O later on i joined CBTF-O and had the greatest time of the game(i was a bit of a fool still) it was after the merge of CBTF-O and HIRE-E when i truly forged my skill of mind and play. after many of my friends joined F~wo~F. which got destroyed and Raprockmusic2 made Wb1066 and we waged war on MMI, then =DIE= was created and continued a great war, and then we merged into what is now RMC, and i joined RMA, after the boring time of peace, mattcurr created new CBTF-O. I decied to follow; lenny followed after. we started taking sunuvers vills and after this was when we were called back to RM, we decided it was best and joined RMC.

DeletedUser

lol good times.

I started out in k09 in basicaly almost the start of the world just a little after,

I didn't realise that at the start of the world there were people landing on K09 - I always thought those of us who started on k44/45/54/55 were the ones that were here at the start of the world!

Anyways, I started TW in w3 & w4 at the same time then joined this world on it's first day because I wanted to see the new units. Since then, I don't seem to have been able to give it up!

I think now that this world has become like an endurance race - it's just a question of who will give up playing this world last!

silvereclipes

I didn't realise that at the start of the world there were people landing on K09 - I always thought those of us who started on k44/45/54/55 were the ones that were here at the start of the world!

Anyways, I started TW in w3 & w4 at the same time then joined this world on it's first day because I wanted to see the new units. Since then, I don't seem to have been able to give it up!

I think now that this world has become like an endurance race - it's just a question of who will give up playing this world last!

I have to agree with you there Vladivar its either the survival of the fittest or being the most stubborn one to be the last one standing:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I been playing for around a year now...

After Hire-I merged into HIRE, that was the best memories of W6 I had. From rising through and meeting new people, becoming a better player and meeting many new people. Even though it's just a game, some of it has been partially personal. I learned a lot from many people, and the most important thing I think I've learned is, to play with integrity to win and achieve without lying or cheating. I also learned to never be envious because it takes you no where..I thank most of all our leader in playing the game the way it should be and showing some of us to do the same.

Though the final wars with HIRE brought us to the end, the spirit of HIRE and those who think of it the way I do will never be broken. :icon_wink:

Also, though the wars were tough and brought us down...It's very nice to have targets in nearly every K. <3:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yeah, they were start of the world, not many of us who did start there...

I did, but restarted because I went inactive for a week or something.

DeletedUser

I've been around for about a year now and have had some interesting times. I think my time in WB1066 was the most fun, RMP is so boring :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Started hour 1. Favorite memory is the internal STACHE discussion on whether we should mass delete, or let chop and lara draft teams and have a blowout civil war. We eventually decided the thought of the "Gray Continent" was more appealing, and the burnout was already intense. While it would have been immensely entertaining in PnP to play off a civil war, I think we did it right.

Hey, O-SIN, there's a thought... when you guys finally get bored, draft sides and go at each other. You'll never find a more fun fight than competing against your friends. I give you tentative STACHE permission to co-opt the idea.

DeletedUser

They don't like wars Kendren. Most have forgotten what they are.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I must agree. Though, I am coping slightly, I've ran into a few gheys on W30 and on the forums, so I don't suffer of a lack as much as you might.

down ugo h0

I started in world 5.. Got bored decided to attack DFB lol and got owned...anywho
Started world 6 in k65.. Survived thanks to orangegoblin.. Who happened to be in.. No other the DFB on world 6 lol... any who best time I had was joining ROBOT. Not ROBOT but ROBOT. ( the sister tribe) I quickly rose in ranks... first as a half dimplo. The to a duke.. I led wars.. Won most( cleared out k65 of 95% of tribes... even got che! Out lol) with the help of of course ROBOT
Due to inactives and better tatics of SIN.. Or was it woot? I think we fought both... we lost... my tribe fought hard though... we even tried to help thewof... fun times though ;)

I still say Robot was the shit

I miss O~sin... before when it was like max 40 players... oh well still behind you guys... goodluck

DeletedUser

HIRE and SPTS family, HIRE wouldn't do something on their own:p

If I recall correctly it was mostly SPTS2 fighting, we went from nowhere in k5 to no.2 tribe in the space of a couple of weeks. it was fun fighting you though Pere :D

DeletedUser

If I recall correctly it was mostly SPTS2 fighting, we went from nowhere in k5 to no.2 tribe in the space of a couple of weeks. it was fun fighting you though Pere :D

Yeah lot's of fun I thought:p

Even though I got batteredXD

DeletedUser

I started in world 5.. Got bored decided to attack DFB lol and got owned...anywho
Started world 6 in k65.. Survived thanks to orangegoblin.. Who happened to be in.. No other the DFB on world 6 lol... any who best time I had was joining ROBOT. Not ROBOT but ROBOT. ( the sister tribe) I quickly rose in ranks... first as a half dimplo. The to a duke.. I led wars.. Won most( cleared out k65 of 95% of tribes... even got che! Out lol) with the help of of course ROBOT
Due to inactives and better tatics of SIN.. Or was it woot? I think we fought both... we lost... my tribe fought hard though... we even tried to help thewof... fun times though ;)

I still say Robot was the shit

I miss O~sin... before when it was like max 40 players... oh well still behind you guys... goodluck

CHE!!! in K65? What did we have there 1 player or so? We didnt have much in the south even in the tribes first form.

Aethelred2

There were enough there for che to declare war in the area and try to dominate it ;)

we formed the wof at the very begining of this world after id had my backside well and truly kicked on W5. At the begining we grew alright around one k and had an ally or two, not many. we fough GoF and BA and someone else in the area, forgot their name and we came through but then BA tagged us with ~sin~ (The original) with zalt and matt- and well to be honest we stood up well but we were had. Robot backed us up and before they joined sin, so did 7th heaven. They were the days I remember the best. Also though, good days where the days of the war between TheWoF and BDR. This was before neuwar joined in and long before sin joined in. That was a good fight and all because after the phalanx family collapsed the wof wouldnt joine the BDR family.
All the same players are fighting each other now as theyve never united, makes the current situationin the world a little more interesting (If it needs that.)

They were the best times from memory but I still think there are more good times to come.

Down u go...nice to see your face here again..

Last edited: