World 6 Memories

DeletedUser

Regardless of what anyone says, I hold a lot of respect for those that have stuck with this world and those that are still in contact via HERE.

There are a lot of politics that go with world 6 in particular (most of which I prefer to stay out of) but you all (ALL) are a wonderful bunch that has kept a lot of people here due to the loving nature that this world holds whether in game or on IM. I have NEVER encountered such a loving and argumentative world in all of the worlds that I've ever played on.

All the way back to god knows when..Telisha telling me when to SHUT THE HELL UP, Dom laughing at my asinine complaints, Zane telling me RAWR, Pat saying GO FOR IT YOU CAN DO IT, andrew telling me I'm dumb, the great advice that King Rich always had for me outside of game and King Pouch telling me he loves me...and of course gerry who is with me always as is kevin.rosa. Oops I forgot jstalin, I havent spoken to him in too long of a time!

I honestly can't say that I've been happier in any other world. For those of you (including OBXCATS that disappeared suddenly) that I have forgotten, I apologize. I am not well known here but you all have surely made a great impact on me here and for that I am very grateful. Thank you all. For the time here, for the time you have spent "mentoring" me and for the happy times. I am truly in your debt.

Telisha

Keven I still lubs ya girl, and always will no matter tribe you ever go to. You are my friend and always will be darlin, you know this.

I miss what was our HIRE-S and HIRE-H but we are still here aren't we? So RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR as saint would say, and mmmmm girl you be as loud as you want hehe and we need to get that date done, and the Tequila shots, and Margaritas Lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO no matter what darlin I am here for ya.

DeletedUser

As I am for you, Tel...ladies gotta stick together (these men on TW have NO IDEA how many of us there are) and I commend your courage, your feistyness (albeit sometimes directed towards my own sassiness only for my own good of course!) and your loving for all. You of all have seen me at my worst of sassiness (whilst drunk), my worst of sadness (when we all split), the BEST of my happiness (while totally retarded drunk and fighting together) and of course we are just 2 of the fab 4 or 5 or 6....right?

Telisha

Sweetness of course we are two of the fab 5? I think it is now. We need to add members, and show the men there are more women, I know some will contact them about this lol

(maybe we will form a all girl tribe and show them what we are made of?) Secretly plots this.

Kisses n hugs and miss you dearly there will always be a place for you beside me my friend.

DeletedUser

My favourite time was in SOUL, was amazing^.^

Came back to check on world 6, my first post in the world 6 section since my farewell post, almost a year ago now :icon_razz:

I still remember my SOUL times very well, still regularly talk to Cat and came across a few other people here and there ^^ SOUL is my favorite tribe I have been in, all worlds combined :icon_biggrin: Though I have to say that my former world 8 and current world 30 tribe, the Myriad, is better than SOUL in skills, but it's less... spammy :icon_razz:

By the way, long time no see, Pere :icon_surprised:

EDIT: just found my farewell thread, brings back memories, good ones and bad ones :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Came back to check on world 6, my first post in the world 6 section since my farewell post, almost a year ago now :icon_razz:

I still remember my SOUL times very well, still regularly talk to Cat and came across a few other people here and there ^^ SOUL is my favorite tribe I have been in, all worlds combined :icon_biggrin: Though I have to say that my former world 8 and current world 30 tribe, the Myriad, is better than SOUL in skills, but it's less... spammy :icon_razz:

By the way, long time no see, Pere :icon_surprised:

EDIT: just found my farewell thread, brings back memories, good ones and bad ones :)

Lol say hi to cat from me then please:p

And how are you, hope your doing well^.^

DeletedUser

I am doing fine, thanks :)

Quit tribalwars for a month after quitting world 6, then came back (had a sitter on world 14), but not much later I quit again for about 4 months, then returned to world 23, where I am in a tribe now that is nearing the top 20, but with ODD and ODT ranked steadily in the top 20 for a few weeks now. :icon_smile: And in a war with opponents in both the west and the east :icon_biggrin:

And I will say hi to her :icon_wink:

How's the Pere? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I am doing fine, thanks :)

Quit tribalwars for a month after quitting world 6, then came back (had a sitter on world 14), but not much later I quit again for about 4 months, then returned to world 23, where I am in a tribe now that is nearing the top 20, but with ODD and ODT ranked steadily in the top 20 for a few weeks now. :icon_smile: And in a war with opponents in both the west and the east :icon_biggrin:

And I will say hi to her :icon_wink:

How's the Pere? :icon_surprised:

The Pere, I like it :icon_cool:

I'm good thanks, not been up to much really...

Jakub1992

joined round the start of w5,guess im a vet nowadays aha?

w6 was my first real world though,i learnt the basics on w5 then played proper on w6,i had many great times and many great wars,i will never forget my little tribe being at war with both w00t N and HIRE E,lulz twas amusing times,i learnt a hell of alot back then.

But my best times have all been on the forums tbh,i met alot of great people,i didnt get on with all of them,but now i miss them,i look around every now and then and realise how much w6 has changed,im sorry but theres just no one around who was origionaly great. Its sorta funny how the generations of posters change.....

DeletedUser

Favorite Memories

Memories Hey this thread is basically to talk about you favorite memories of W6, like back in the W2sk alliance days or farther back, or even in the days of the rim Vs. sin war.

some of my favorite memories is when I was in CBTF-O or Sov, I had fun in Sin but I didn't stay there long. Hire was kinda boring though.

on the forums I loved when taters where here and spammers ran freely, the lockdown, fun times. most of all I miss all the old players like TBS, Calmir(he is still here some), twigy, larajane, chop, pervis, alpha, jacob, the list goes on and on :( o and frisky

what are some things you all miss? or some favorite memories?

DeletedUser

This thread has been done a few times now.

But ah, HIRE days.

History repeats itself once more, under different circumstances this time though..

Second chances? <3

DeletedUser

I miss '07 forums...

My favourite memories are fighting STACHE, fighting with STACHE and fighting for STACHE.

One reason I am rarely around so much now, the forums here are... well nearly as dead to me as the actual world is.

DeletedUser

Jasmineyerp was the only K65 player... And she was taken out whilst in ROBOT? :lol:

Best memory... resurrecting CHE!!! or beating w00ts ass and showing it to the world after the treatment they gave us... Loved it! :icon_wink:

Ahaha. No actually. I kinda messed ROBOT over, while in CHE!!!

THEN, I got rimmed by ROBOT, since I'm so uber-cool.

And there were 2 other CHE!!! members in k65, they aso got rimmed. We had a lot of wars going on and had minimal tribal support. Also, I was a complete noob and really shouldnt have been in the tribe at all. Im pretty sure I was still in the stage when I thought hiding places were amazing. *sighs*

Weren't those the days. I had a helluvalotta fun in that tribe.

DeletedUser

OrD will always be the home of happiness and fun. It's like a family that never lets you get bored. Simply the best. Damn proud to be part of it :D

Another great moment was in w00t and the great alliance, that made the world shake :)
Great players and great personalities. If it wasn't for the lowlife spies, that alliance would have crashed the world ^_^

DeletedUser51929

i started on this world, and was asked to go to world 4 due to ne of my friends. after failing in world 4 and not even getting past the 500 pts mark i quit and focused on my world 6 account. all my friends had quit at this point and i had choined a small noobish tribe called ß.S.E2, i lost my village and ended up in k29 and joined E-HERO, i found it fun there and thought the leaders where good, e.g Wared and Yanhong. I remember being ranked 65 - 70 when i started to like tribal wars, so i started playing it more and moved up into the top 40 quite easy and fast. then we were going to merge with smurfs and only 15 people would get in, i was quit happy to get in, as smurfs was more active and fun in the forums + there where better players imo. after having the most fun ever tribalwars, smuyrfs decided to merge in to ~Or.D~ and i agree it is still fun but the best tribe i have been in so far has to be Smurfs:icon_cool: