World 64: Global Teaching Tribe

• Thread starter Cats Axe Rams Nobles
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello All.

:icon_twisted:

You may be wondering, “Why is he telling us?”

I'm here to invite you to a global teaching tribe which will consist of 10 members from the top 5 tribes on the world, each tribe will have it's own area from where they will recruit, forums will be designed in a way which tribes will have its own section. This doesn't mean one tribe can't help another members but in a way to keep organized so that if you did not want to continue an academy like tribe it would be easy to remove you.

I am tired, yes I am. Tribal wars is becoming to predictable and I feel this method would help promote players or give them a chance. Here at Kinky? We have several players who are not at the standards we wanted of them. Since we did not want to kick them without giving them a home, I thought of this idea which will benefit not only Kinky? But many people across World 64 borders.

This message has been sent to all the tribes which I feel have potential to do well on the world. I would recommend if you are interested in this global teaching idea add me on Skype, so that I can make a leaders chat and get this tribe under way.

DeletedUser

Do you mean 10 members in total, or 10 from each of the 5 (50)?

DeletedUser106979

HAHAHAHAHA
Please help me, I'm dying right now. :lol:

DeletedUser

Could be an interesting mix to the world, its been tried before but maybe this time will be different?. Either way,good luck with it.

DeletedUser

I don't know bout you guys but good tribes don't use forums :?

DeletedUser64969

tbh tw needs to start advertising again, nuff said, it could do with knocking afew servers off, we don't really need one of each language :p, then we might have some interesting worlds combined with the above.

DeletedUser

It's good to see things like this sprout up and it's even better to see community-minded souls, rather than the typical egotistical troll that has become commonplace.

DeletedUser104736

This has already had several successful attempts, one by Psychotic Wolfy and Mmm... Food... (Temp Ign's) on W62 with varying success at start up.

Good luck with your attempt to build this tribe, It however is undeniably noticed you're trying a new concept of making it to the top whilst establishing useful contacts at the same time.

I am impressed.

Nick

DeletedUser

Moved to appropriate forum, as this is a recruitment thread.

DeletedUser

This has already had several successful attempts, one by Psychotic Wolfy and Mmm... Food... (Temp Ign's) on W62 with varying success at start up.

Good luck with your attempt to build this tribe, It however is undeniably noticed you're trying a new concept of making it to the top whilst establishing useful contacts at the same time.

I am impressed.

Nick

i believe the first/one o' the earliest attempt were back in w13 with openeye as well

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hasn't been a teaching tribe I'd class as successful since W26.

I would wish this tribe luck, but I'm fairly certain it'll be no more successful than most of the other attempts have been in the past.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1082

It's worth a try and i think it's a good idea, you have my full moral support :)

DeletedUser

Hasn't been a teaching tribe I'd class as successful since W26.

I would wish this ribe luck, but I'm fairly certain it'll be no less successful than most of the other attempts have been in the past.

Do you mean successful as in does well as a tribe, or does well as a teaching tribe?

To be honest, if someone wants to learn they will, assistance just speeds up the process. If you can find people willing to learn and people who are actually committed to the game, I see no reason why this shouldn't succeed in bringing in new faces into the more competitive side of TW.

It's a shame that smaller servers, such as the UK server, don't form these regularly, as those smaller servers are suffering and arguably dying.