World 8 Forum goes barb.

DeletedUser

Wow, I haven't been on the forum in a while...but I guess I haven't missed much. :icon_neutral:
I guess when you get down to under 1k players, things quiet down.

DeletedUser3967

Shame to see W8 like this. Once it was rich, vibrant & fun place to be and the P&P forums were endless with humour, fun and declarations!

DeletedUser

To be here is like being on a date with a corpse

not looking forward to what happens when we go to her place o_O

DeletedUser

Yeah - I've been pretty quiet myself....even in-game....there's too many barbs and yet - too many reds around too...but trying to eat barbs to secure things leaves me with a lower amount of nobles than I'd like to go after reds.

All in all...kind of ugly.

DeletedUser

I've been playing world 21 a bit too...but I cleared all the reds out from my area and I've been too distracted to move into a new area there...

DeletedUser

Wow, I haven't been on the forum in a while...but I guess I haven't missed much. :icon_neutral:
I guess when you get down to under 1k players, things quiet down.

In that case, its time we all whored it up on the W21 forums ;)

Christopher Silver

i'd say it's time we get these forums more active and make laura's job that little bit harder :D

So i'm a W8 nub, someone want to fill me in on the goings on?

DeletedUser

In that case, its time we all whored it up on the W21 forums ;)

Ack! I've been spotted!

Here's the update as far as I can figure for world 8 -
Eat the inactives until they're gone...that'll help you figure out who is actually a non-sat account...and then eat or be eaten. I know the tribes wouldn't go for it - but it'd be nice for all accounts that are basically just lumps being sat to be dropped by the sitters - then instead of going for barbs (there'd be thousands) go for the closest reds... that could be fun. Maybe. Ugh.

DeletedUser

I find it kind of funny that my avatar and wayne's avatar have a striking resemblance.