World 80 Blog discussion thread

An Bhoran

Surely if you can type in forums you can click buttons in game?

DeletedUser84793

Surely if you can type in forums you can click buttons in game?

well not really because im on my desktop computer i had a laptop but i sold it gonna try to get another one..it would come in handy now...i cant really sit to long at the computer..before hell i slept at my computer playing..lol

DeletedUser95698

Stealthy isn't here to return, he is here to teach me his ways

DeletedUser95698

it sure will, but rumor had it there was supposed to be a new blog every week (7 days)

DeletedUser103537

Rumor has it this blog will be good I hope. Maybe Triad will be cover. I want a story on them.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it sure will, but rumor had it there was supposed to be a new blog every week (7 days)

Now that we have some great posts/pnps by other posters we will still see new content but doing one every 7 days is unrealistic. I want to be able to put out quality over quantity. I know some of you guys are playing around with this but 2 months of blogs is a lot of work :) - ill be keeping it up without burning myself out.

DeletedUser

Now that we have some great posts/pnps by other posters we will still see new content but doing one every 7 days is unrealistic. I want to be able to put out quality over quantity. I know some of you guys are playing around with this but 2 months of blogs is a lot of work :) - ill be keeping it up without burning myself out.

Been a long time since I've seen a world blog that was this good, and a blogger that was that interested in his material. Do we give medals for this kind of material??

DVBBS

what ever happened to waterloo and ash ketchum (RestInPepperonis)?

if they quit can i nominate stealthy to help write the blog>?

DeletedUser

Only if you want your eye jabbed out. :icon_neutral:

SHUTUP.gif

monstaz2

Interesting stuff happening Billy. We even talked about this before it happened so you've had extra time :p

DeletedUser

Just got back from retirement. hehe Won W15(jayvs) and W56(dinoraz), lots of new things in the game. What's the flag for? hehe

DeletedUser105475

i'm dissapointed. what will you do with all your internals? The dream team needs me UBM :/.