World 9 Blog (Questions and Comments here!)

DeletedUser

I think the blog should also include dxn99's Greek Civilisation coursework. We need to see if he gets as aggressive in his coursework as he does in the forums.

"Damn you teacher! Sparta was far superior to Athens!"

Was hand-written :( And was about pompeii :D

samulis

Hannah Montana songs instead of that garbage music. :icon_cool: :icon_wink:

Mr. Lol said: :icon_neutral: <How old you say?}
Then you said: :icon_cool: <She's Thirteen.}
Then Mr. Lol said: :icon_confused: <You mean Three?}
Then I said: :lol: <Sounds 'bout right! She doesn't understand much more than Bieber! InnoGames must be angry that he doesn't know their home country exists.}

Back on topic, I am afraid I don't have the funds to purchase Hannah Montana music for the blog. If you would like to find a way to donate it, that would be [superinsanesarcasm]VERY[/superinsanesarcasm] nice... all this 'hip' and modern music must be what people really want.*

*No bias was used in this post.

DeletedUser

looks pretty good. took a long time to load tho, but overall a great job ;)

samulis

looks pretty good. took a long time to load tho, but overall a great job ;)

I hope it doesn't scare you when I say that one was about 1/4th the size of my last one. :icon_eek:

When I put it up with the loader, I really started to understand why there were so many complaints about the blog not working right. Although the file will still load while playing it, the preloader is a device that keeps the file stationary until the signal is given that it is loaded- thus keeping issues like blank screens and not-displaying images out.

As for complaints on music, I am sorry if it isn't your tastes... I am thinking about doing one using the soundtrack music from Stardust, one of my favorite movies, and one of the finest soundtracks I have heard in a long time (it's very action packed... I used one of the songs for the FIRST blog).

DeletedUser

Excellent blog, although I should do the music for you next time.

samulis

Write it and send it to me. I'll publish anything as long as there are no (or few) inappropriate words or parts... In fact, I could still publish it and put a note on it saying that the song contains vulgarity, or make it so you can listen to different genres through the music player.

DeletedUser

Write it and send it to me. I'll publish anything as long as there are no (or few) inappropriate words or parts... In fact, I could still publish it and put a note on it saying that the song contains vulgarity, or make it so you can listen to different genres through the music player.

put some gucci or wayne or wiz khalifa on there :icon_cool: