World at War- Discussions and Stats

• Thread starter Delusional Muffin
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey What's up all,

so as most of you here know most of the recent threads within the last month or 2 have been rationally derailed by many myself included in this.

so today i create a new thread in order to hopefully merge all the derailment since it is mainly flaming and war discussions that derail the threads with also the chance to discuss some stats.

ENJOY!!!!!

SoLo VS Fools (since declaration):

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: SoLo
Side 2:
Tribes: FOOLS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 136
Difference: 62

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 692,388
Side 2: 1,271,462
Difference: 579,074

[/SPOIL]

Zomby VS Fools (Since Last Week):

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBY
Side 2:
Tribes: FOOLS

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 12
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 19,439
Side 2: 112,566
Difference: 93,127

chart

[/SPOIL]

World at War Both sides (Since Last Week):

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBY, Duo, SoLo
Side 2:
Tribes: FOOLS, SENILE, Jester

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 71
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 837,634
Side 2: 644,901
Difference: 192,733

chart

[/SPOIL]

if i have infact missed out any specific stats please feel free to say so that i can add them in here as i would like to keep this first post as updated as possible.

feel free to Flame, Discuss and post views and Opinions.

Cheers,
DM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i must insist on a little more detail.

like perhaps a date or time the war was declared?

WaTz PopPiN?

Side 1:
Players: WaTz PopPiN?
Side 2:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 0
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 470,300
Difference: 470,300

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: WaTz PopPiN?
Side 2:

Side 1: 50
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 470,300
Difference: 470,300

chart

I am sorry but those stats are invalid. those villages were gifted to you by SoLo but at least by you posting this proves to me that you really are bad at this.

thanks for that :)

WaTz PopPiN?

Gifted? Nice try.

Bring on the fake mails lol

edit,
for everyone else here, this is the entirety of my contact with this player.. And no one else in that tribe likes me LOL

Kinky Muffinz Mar 15,2013 13:16
Liking the new tribe ;)

Kinky Muffinz Mar 19,2013 05:10
:O no chatzy?

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 19,2013 20:13
sorry I'm really rude :/

Kinky Muffinz Mar 19,2013 20:32
awww why you nasty pasty?

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 19,2013 22:28
I try not to be :|

Kinky Muffinz Mar 19,2013 23:14
just wanted to talk ;(

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 20,2013 02:32
oh

Kinky Muffinz Mar 22,2013 21:11
so tell me whats your view on the sides soon to war?

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 23,2013 11:30
I'm surprised they can hug and war at the same time.

Kinky Muffinz Mar 23,2013 20:00
which side are we reffering to here?

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 24,2013 13:47
all sides really :/

Kinky Muffinz Mar 24,2013 13:48
well war time is upon us i'm trying to go for Defender of the day so today so should be interesting :)

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 24,2013 13:50
who is waring you?

Kinky Muffinz Mar 24,2013 13:54
[player]Swendog[/player] we kind of engaged in warfare around 3am ST this morning.

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 24,2013 14:07
so that puts you on the fool side?

Kinky Muffinz Mar 24,2013 14:09
Apparently so :\

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 24,2013 20:26
has fools started attacking them at all?

Kinky Muffinz Mar 24,2013 20:30
dunno mate i haven't heard anything from them yet.

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 24,2013 20:31
We will see how things play out in the near future, I see massive changes coming up on us :p

Kinky Muffinz Mar 24,2013 20:34
Hopefully they will be good ones.

WaTz PopPiN? Mar 24,2013 20:35
The hugging might be over :)

Kinky Muffinz Mar 24,2013 20:38
thank F*** for that i really hope it will be.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
UnicornsAreReal said:
Hey,

just to inform the tribe i released [player]Ballkid13[/player] after consulting with swendog as he was.

1 inactive
2 gifted to [player]WaTz PopPiN?[/player] - [ally]WORTHY[/ally]
3 eaten while been sat by [player]Disgruntled64[/player]

feel free to noble him if you are able too but bare in mind keep troops optimum for the [ally]FOOLS[/ally] war.

best of regards

Kevin

Swendog said:
i agreed and suggested this.
[/SPOIL]

why would i need fake mails when i can quote straight out of the forums?

WaTz PopPiN?

You know whats funny is that I took 1 village off ballkid and it was fistdragoon who just got hit lol I hit ball 2 weeks ago before I even joined worthy.. wait youll edit it LOL

Swendog

Lol conquers? Your only conquers are on inactive players. You talk a big game but why don't you try nobling villages when someone is on an account. When you do something of note then post it. Your stats are as valid as someone showing 50 conquers against a player gone barb. How do I get to be as awesome as you?

WaTz PopPiN?

Lol conquers? Your only conquers are on inactive players. You talk a big game but why don't you try nobling villages when someone is on an account. When you do something of note then post it. Your stats are as valid as someone showing 50 conquers against a player gone barb. How do I get to be as awesome as you?

This sounds like someone who just "gifted" me villages doesn't it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You know whats funny is that I took 1 village off ballkid and it was fistdragoon who just got hit lol I hit ball 2 weeks ago before I even joined worthy.. wait youll edit it LOL

i have no need to edit anything.
the only thing i am finding here is alot of laughter because those mails between you and i was before i re-joined solo and therefore has no relevance.

rather than quote the exactly same post that was also made for First Dragoon's i will allow Swen or Kevin to backup me up when they have a moment since they know more of it than what i do.

be my guest and and try to claim it but 1 thing is for sure our leadership now know what side your on and hopefully they will choose to act upon it so we can see exactly how good you are at fighting an actual active account.

until then your a nobody infact your no better than the local noobs in my area that eat nothing but 3k Barbs.

WaTz PopPiN?

You have some players in your tribe I've already battled, lets ask them. BRH is still around and is in your tribe :p

DeletedUser

Gifted? Nice try
When an account is not fighting back nor trying to defend hes position in any way then yes they are gifted. You actually can walk in without to many troubles its like nobling high pointed barbs. claiming you are waring Solo and gained those vills in a fair fight is actually dull.

Now the only thing I see around here is one player who thinks he gained something while it is like stealing candy from a baby, pull out the stats please :icon_redface: I would say Nice try indeed seriously a joker :icon_razz:...

WaTz PopPiN?

Here we can track my recent tribe changes by my noble record. While in sith I started nobling solo villages, which didn't go over well because they hug, so I ended up having to leave from my sea of light blue [hypothetically on the map] and went solo making I hug alone, continuing with Ballkid, and then joined my buddy Max, and he gave me the ok on hitting solo again, and I liked this and I hit firstdragoon (who was supporting "front lines" and I got all his nukes sitting idle) , and I am happy with this, and I will continue to do this :)

http://www.twstats.com/en63/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4635608&type=&pn=-1

study this record, ignore the barbs Eltharian made me take (which were my doing as well (sunlightsparkle) :p) .. this is all nobling players who are fighting back, or did in the recent weeks. I got reds, but I got them back after plus more ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser64451

Here's some real world war stats to hopefully underail this thread... (hehe, if you have a speech impediment, underail sounds like underwear)

Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS, Jester, SENILE
Side 2:
Tribes: SoLo, Duo, Sith, ~Sith~, BRAWL, TWO, ONE, ~BTB~, ZAnkaV, ZankaE, ZOMBY, IR, C-I, Silv, Smallv, (~XT~), NG~NG

Side 1: 368
Side 2: 73
Difference: 295

chart

Side 1: 3,267,765
Side 2: 642,768
Difference: 2,624,997

chart

DeletedUser

Here we can track my recent tribe changes by my noble record. While in sith I started nobling solo villages, which didn't go over well because they hug, so I ended up having to leave from my sea of light blue [hypothetically on the map] and went solo making I hug alone, continuing with Ballkid, and then joined my buddy Max, and he gave me the ok on hitting solo again, and I liked this and I hit firstdragoon (who was supporting "front lines" and I got all his nukes sitting idle) , and I am happy with this, and I will continue to do this
:)

http://www.twstats.com/en63/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4635608&type=&pn=-1

study this record, ignore the barbs Eltharian made me take.. this is all nobling players who are fighting back, or did in the recent weeks. I got reds, but I got them back after plus more ;)

well in that case then i guess you are an enemy of SoLo and as such i myself will take the necessary route and make plans :)

either way you clearly have choosen your side and well i have never liked you to be honest so sending you some nukes with some Cats from the backline :)

enjoy what is yet to come :)

WaTz PopPiN?

makes sense if you read our mail I posted :p

and you "gifted" me villages LOL

edit
thanks for getting a clue finally (with regards to the enemy thing)

and you mind as well send some love, your not going to fight anyone else :p

Last edited: