World at War- Discussions and Stats

• Thread starter Delusional Muffin
  • Start date

WaTz PopPiN?

Last edited:

Swendog

fyi, ballkid and first dragoons haven't had a player on there since they joined. It was my impression they would eventually come back but they were sat accounts by someone that was also not that active with them, but good work.

Keep the posts coming mate. They are awesome!

DeletedUser

fyi, ballkid and first dragoons haven't had a player on there since they joined. It was my impression they would eventually come back but they were sat accounts by someone that was also not that active with them, but good work. We took all the support we could and kicked them to make sure there's no stats coming from anyone even remotely inactive but being sat, but please pretend you didn't hear that from me

Keep the posts coming mate. They are awesome!

Fixed!

Swendog

Lol. Yet again pretending to be relevant in a world you don't play. Way to go uber moderator. Keep those post counts up so you can feel special.

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm not pretending to be relevant. I'm just pretending to actually be sensical, unlike the guy dodging the points I make with his "oh I play the world i'm uber better than you" act :icon_wink:.

Swendog

I participate in W63, you chime in with non sensical posts. Your view of the world looking purely at forum and using twstats makes you an expert apparently?

DeletedUser

Again with the assumptions? How old! But come on, answer the point I made when I fixed your post. I'd love to see your actual excuse, instead of you further dodging points you know you won't win :icon_wink:.

Swendog

Interesting being that we were not fighting anyone and I had them kicked when I got back from the hospital 1 day after the war started. Yes we really milked their support. +1

Swendog

Also if you play in W63 why don't you send some attacks my way? Come clean, You know my game account let us know yours if you play. So either you are A.) in fact not in w63 or B.) Like to post in the externals and too afraid to share with us your in game account.

please enlighten us. Is it A or B?

DeletedUser

answer the point I made when I fixed your post.
the exact reason why they were released?

One player on this world seems to claim to war solo over those accounts wile they were in fact entirely inactive, you nor WaTz PopPiN? can hardly say that those accounts fought back or even participating in the war at hand.

For the support they aren't really meaningful or that important like PopPin? tries to point out, "looking at the position they are at" the only account that could of given some trouble to that location is mengawasi for now, but at this point menga is almost entirely if not totally decommissioned on troops to do anything threatening in that area.

you should know as you were sniping those trains from maggot and at least tried to fight back, the way i look to it those captures were not given freely to us but looking at the stats we seem to hang in there, comparing at the size of FOOLS its actually pretty clear we will give them a hard time to gain good ground.

I am not sure how you or anyone else looks upon the stats but I don't think this is in FOOLS favor so far :icon_neutral: only 7 nobles differences? lets put in all allies :icon_eek: it should of been more if you ask me ;-) Especially when they have been claiming to have recruited all the best players on this forgotten world :p

Side 1:
Tribes: SoLo, Duo, ZOMBY
Side 2:
Tribes: FOOLS, SENILE

Timeframe: Last week

[spoil]
Total conquers:

Side 1: 606
Side 2: 629
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 48
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,656,861
Side 2: 5,551,373
Difference: 894,512

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 531,528
Side 2: 435,100
Difference: 96,428

chart

[/spoil]

this doesn't mean that I claim we will win this world or even turn the tides around easy but at least I am not ashamed to be in Solo or even siding Zomby in this war ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, I only played for a day. When the owner came back he decided it wasn't worth the trouble :icon_biggrin:. But look at mr. srs swendog, challenging me to send attacks his way. Why would it matter? You're way in the backline!

Oh, I get why you got stacked! You're going to forum taunt everyone to attack you and you'll be stacked! Got it :lol:.

DeletedUser

Awesome! I knew you were selfish :icon_wink:.

Now everyone will just send you a few K fakes and you'll call for all the support like the selfish person you are, and war over!

Unless you're going to brag about more isolated caps :icon_wink:.

Swendog

Lol yes please send me fakes. Why don't you ask my tribe how many times I've requested support silly man.

DeletedUser

Why would I ask your tribe? They're undoubtedly scared of you, they'll probably just lie on your behalf. You don't seem to be the most reasonable fellow, in-game of course. I don't draw conclusions of your RL :).

Swendog

And unreasonable you get that opinion of me how? I think I'm very reasonable. And I can assure you nobody in my tribe is scared of me. I don't lead by intimidation, if you knew anything about me you would know that.

WaTz PopPiN?

In this game there is one golden rule I have learned losers use all the time, whenever villages are lost its not because of someone being in a better position, its not ever because of skill (or lack there of) and it most certainly doesn't have anything to do a terrible tribe and lack of strong leadership.. It ALWAYS is to do with inactivity and players not playing accounts LOL some times those stolen villages are even "gifted"

Hey, if I logged in and someone took out all my nukes while I was off line for 24 hrs I would go inactive to :p

DeletedUser

How did I get that impression of you being unreasonable? Well, let's see:

1) You gave me numbers with didn't add up to your claim...that's pretty illogical.
2) You make RL remarks based on the Internet and then say you find it funny, but aren't mad bro.
3) You've called my posts nonsensical when I back them up and you have nothing more than "Well I play this world!", which isn't even a valid excuse to be better.

Seems pretty unreasonable to me. But hey, maybe you can prove you're reasonable someplace else!

Swendog

Lol. I'm just going to let you keep up the dialogue with yourself in a world you don't play.