World Countdown

• Thread starter DeletedUser96316
  • Start date

DeletedUser

we are only happy when there are still yet a lot of players. More players, more meal.:p

DeletedUser96316

Well il end the off topic comments by saying, you're doing well even with limited time :)

DeletedUser95593

Ukawa! </3

Im gonna log in and suicide all my troops on you now!

DeletedUser103075

In less then 3 weeks since the world is closed we passed from 4k players to "only" 1,989 !!!
let's hope in a bloody May with half price nobles in the pocket :)

DeletedUser

Might be quicker if you just knocked up another ~10 family tribes and shoved all the bigguns in there.

DeletedUser

Yeah, all those barbs must be pretty taxing :D

You and your tribes would know, now wouldn't you...lmao

Might be quicker if you just knocked up another ~10 family tribes and shoved all the bigguns in there.

Not sure about that one, but it would definitely be a lot quicker if we have more of BenC7 caliber players fighting in the enemy side. And I sincerely mean what I've just said (^_^)

DeletedUser103075

c'mon dude more fantasy, it is 5 months you keep trolling the same stuff. Nubcake.

DeletedUser

Not sure about that one, but it would definitely be a lot quicker if we have more of BenC7 caliber players fighting in the enemy side. And I sincerely mean what I've just said (^_^)

Couldn't care less what you think about me, ask some of your buddies in Axte who actually know me, they might be able to help you get a nice picture.

c'mon dude more fantasy, it is 5 months you keep trolling the same stuff. Nubcake.

Can't help it, it's addictive.

DeletedUser

Just as well as you davisly old chum.
But of course :icon_wink:

Couldn't care less what you think about me, ask some of your buddies in Axte who actually know me, they might be able to help you get a nice picture.

No need, I had front row seat. And what's a better way to gauge a player's ability than attacking them?