World Cup 2010

Caleb1705

england better win sunday :)

I'm so pissed right now, because Germany and England are my two favorite teams (I think I like England's players more, but I like Germany more, like, just in general :p), but I'm going to camp on Sunday morning, so I have to wait a week just to watch the game. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Caleb1705

I'm praying to God there's a newspaper or something up there, cuz I won't live a week without knowing what happens. O_O

DeletedUser

I want Lahm and Gerard to go through to next round :p

Dun care abt the rest :D

DeletedUser

we would of bet Germany if our second goal wasn't dis aloud, we got cheated out of it again.

DeletedUser

we would of bet Germany if our second goal wasn't dis aloud, we got cheated out of it again.

Tbh I think the result would have been the same, Germany were a much better team than England today, you can't really deny it... England had moments where they played well, but overall they were pretty bad

DeletedUser

i agree germany was good of the break, but we was out of it then we manged to score, then within 5 minutes we scored the second which didn't count, if that goal counted it would of been a different game i think. but nowt we can do now :(

DeletedUser

dancin.gif
Germany 4 - England 1
dancin.gif

Oh please. You are going to be given a gluteus maximus whooping! :axemen:

I love being right.